PDA

View Full Version : Positive Results from SoE, AE, PI/m, A1 combo

bivonic
01-05-2003, 06:17 AM
Got some very nice results last night.

I drop of PI/m behind each ear, 1 drop AE mixed in with hair gel, a drop and a half of A1 on the back of my neck, & a roll of SoE around the neck (reapplied a few times during the night). Cover with Realm/m.

Went to my local pub, my girl (we\'ll call her \"Sally\") was waitressing, she was really sick & I consoled her - told her she should not be working tonight, she seemed very appreciative. Actually when she first saw me & approached me to say hi she grabbed my right bicep pretty firmly. We chatted a bit, then she sat down right next to me while I stood & was all figity, didn\'t seem like she knew what to do with herself. As she went back to work I saw a number of hair flips from a few women in the immediate vicinity, a girl that was sitting down in the pool room put lipstick on (something I saw maybe 3 times last night at various bars I was at, all girls that I had either gotten friendly with or were in my immediate vicinity). Chatted with another girl I know at the bar, we were walking & chatting, Sally couldn\'t help staring at us. A little later chatted some more with Sally, almost to the point where the other customers were getting annoyed that she wasn\'t serving them. Then she starts playing with her hair and raises both of her elbows over her head, from what I gather that is the ultimate in terms of a body language come on. As I left the bar for the evening she had seen me put my jacket on & glanced over at me every 2 seconds to make sure she did not miss me as I left. I gave her a hug on my way out & told her I\'d see her tomorrow (which is now today). Looks like I found my secret recipe.

Elana
01-05-2003, 06:20 AM
It\'s so obvious that Sally is interested in you. Why don\'t you ask her out already?

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 06:34 AM
some need a stick upside the head /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
01-05-2003, 06:39 AM
OMG - The armpit as a sex organ, has anyone ever tried this? This seems too funny to be true. Scroll all the way down to the last section.

http://www.hairtostay.com/armpit.htm (\"http://www.hairtostay.com/armpit.htm\")

Elana
01-05-2003, 06:46 AM
ummmmm...first off....Every women should most definitely shave her armpits....and why in the world would a woman want to have a man insert his penis in her armpit? There are other places that we would much rather have it inserted. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 06:51 AM
Ok, that\'s the last time I have my morning coffee with you people.

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 06:54 AM
when i was in germany it was VERY common to see women with hairy legs/pits

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 06:57 AM
Yeah, lots of European women don\'t shave. That\'s cool and all. But ... did you have an impulse to do them in their ARMPIT?

Too much for me, man, I\'m through.

Elana
01-05-2003, 06:57 AM
I know it\'s common for granola girls and a lot of European women...it doesn\'t make it right. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gifPutting plates in a women\'s lower lip is common in some African tribes...doesn\'t make it right. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Clitoral removal is a ritual in some cultures....doesn\'t make it right...you know where I\'m going with this. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
01-05-2003, 07:04 AM
\"when i was in germany it was VERY common to see women with hairy legs/pits\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif I hate to see that. I shave my pits, and I am a man!

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 07:04 AM
oh i know i do know. in fact no way i\'d get involved, ==now on the other hand i would help to shave a p,,err,,n/m this isnt the topic here /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 07:05 AM
guess i\'m gonna have to invest on some a1 now that i\'ve seen so many comments on it.

franki
01-05-2003, 07:06 AM
IMO that stuff sucks. The only thing it did was making me feel depressed. An important reason for me to wear mones is to make me feel good, not to feel bad. Maybe I just used too much A-1 (OD?)

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 07:08 AM
Well. Like I said, I haven\'t even finished my first cup of coffee yet. But I went to the home page of the link posted and it\'s all about hairy women. What the author\'s saying about female sexuality being signaled by hair and the fact that our society wants us to remove it all meaning the female sexuality is seen as a threat -- that\'s straight up textbook feminist theory -- see Germanine Greer\'s \"The Female Eunuch.\" I\'m over it. We like men to shave or trim their beards, so what if they like us to shave or trim our ... whatever. I\'m personally in favor of the fuzz below, and I know that grosses a lot of people out, \'cause the thing is to shave, these days. It\'s such a relief to find a guy who doesn\'t want it waxed or shaved it\'s become an issue. But PIT HAIR? PIT SEX? I can\'t get with that. Anybody else think, WTF??

franki
01-05-2003, 07:09 AM
\"Anybody else think, WTF??\"

I have seen a LOT of strange things on the web, but I never saw pit sex. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki

bivonic
01-05-2003, 07:14 AM
One thing to add Wolfe regarding the A1, when I first talked to her not only was she very sick physically, but mentally I could tell she had been agitated from working while being so sick. She even said if anyone pisses her off even just a little bit, makes a picture with her thumb & pointing finger of something small that she would go beserk. As I had so many different \'mones on, I can only assume & not confirm that the A1 helped stabilize what could have been a more combative conversation during the night. Also this has to be one of the first times when she has seen me mingling with other women & she did not go into anger/jealousy mode - she was happy whenever she was around me. I bet if I wore cops all bets are off, it would only feed her anger/jealousy which in this particular situation I want to avoid as I feel the effects are counterproductive.

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 08:02 AM
thats just your \'fem\' side showing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

upsidedown
01-05-2003, 11:09 AM
I have a friend who was in the military in Germany. He says that when the military guys saw a woman with underarm hair, they would refer to her as \"having Buckwheat in a headlock.\"

bivonic
01-05-2003, 12:01 PM
LMFAO - that made me laugh out loud.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Personally I don\'t think I would have a problem with a girl who didn\'t keep her pits shaved ... I met a guy once (he was a bit older than I was, and I was a bit younger than I am now) who told a group of us he couldn\'t wait to get home and smell his gf\'s pits ... she didn\'t shav/e them, of course
But that\'s a different story, really. Anyway I don\'t think I\'d have a problem with a girl who didn\'t shave her pits ... I don\'t think I\'d find it neccesarily \"a turn on\", but I don\'t think I\'d have a problem. On the other hand though, I think I do have a cultural disposition towards bare-legged women.

Watcher
01-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Its very common with european women. I keep my pits short although there is some hair there to allow phero dispersal.