PDA

View Full Version : p10/w for males

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2003, 06:44 PM
hello everyone
i have been using pheros for a couple of years with great sucess and lurking the forum for a while.
i have a degree in chemistry and medicine and have a question for y\'all.
i have used the chem set with terrific results, but i want to get another mix together. i have been heavier on the none but would like to increase the nol. looking thru the reference material p10/w has a good ratio of nol/none/rone and copulins.
i have about 2ml of the none left from my last order of the chem set. what i would like to ask is do y\'all think ordering p10/w and increasing the none by adding the none from my chem set to the follwing mix (5nol/4-5none/1rone + cop) and adding it to my cologne would be a good mix? the individual phero\'s are too much reagent to order seperately and the chem set doesn\'t have enough nol in it for my mix. i am shooting for a 0.08mg/ml mix with the ratio above. also how do y\'all think the copulins will add or subtract from this mix? thanks

oscar
01-05-2003, 08:59 AM
psychodoctor,

Welcome to the board!
I\'ve had mixed results using combos that contained Copulins.
I don\'t know that I\'d want to tie up 130 bucks worth of my phero stash in a product (P10/w) that allowed me no escape from Copulin use.

For a few bucks more (@$150) you can but the 10mL bottles of Androstenol and Androsterone and use them with your remaining Androstenone. Then, when you run out of the chem-set None, you could either replace it with a new 10mL bottle, or better yet, experiment with other A-None sources like NPA, giving you the benefit of the secret ingredients. Using an A-None source of lesser concentration that comes in smaller bottles would also be more cost effective since you\'re aiming for heavier A-Nol mixes.

A bottle of P10/m would be nearly a year\'s supply for me even if it were the only product I owned.
If you found that the Copulins in P10/w weren\'t appropriate for regular use, you\'d be stuck with a pretty expensive dust collector.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 10:00 AM
i\'m with oscar on that 1, lots of money to tie up. i\'ve tryed cops and they been fun to play with but not to the point i\'d \'tie\' that amout of cash up, kinda prefer -nol over -none and wish i could get p10/w with no cops_thats why they makes chems though hey-hey!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
01-05-2003, 11:31 AM
If you want to dabble in copulins a little, just invest in a bottle of PCC and dab some of it on with whatever else you want to wear. It\'s a very inexpensive product (as phero products go) and the cops in the PCC should be exactly the same as what you\'d get in the P10w since they both come from the same manufacturer. The only issue with the PCC might be the scent clashing with whatever else you\'re using....but I\'ve never found it to be a problem.

Watcher
01-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Yeah gotta go with oscar, i dont know about the cops being tied in even though ive had good results. The mens version is better, good for someone wanting phero POWER so to speak hey hey. To get to the point it is a good idea but think about it before hand.