PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH NPA/APC MIX

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 04:26 PM
JUST GOT MY NPA TODAY. I MIXED IT 70 APC 30%NPA IN A SPRAY ATOMIZER BOTTLE. DOES ALOT NEED TO BE APPLIED ON ME I HEARD THAT NPA IS REAL STRONG OR SOMETHING I WAS THINKING ABOUT 8 SPRAYS OVER MY CHEST HEAD AND BACK REGION. IS THAT TOO MUCH? IM KINDA GOING TO BE IN A CROWDED AREA AT THE MOVIES WITH SOME FRIENDS SO I WAS THINKING MORE IS BETTER?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 08:00 AM
At the risk of being redundant, start small and work up. images/icons/tongue.gif

APC/NPA is a powerful mix, and given that movie theatres are not exactly smokey places like bars, I\'d suggest a spray to the shirt and one in your hair.

If that does not work, you can always add more. But remember, give it time. You may not see immediate results, and if you use too much, you risk a negative reaction.

It\'s much easier to lose a good reputation than to recover from a bad one. images/icons/wink.gif

Jaggy
09-01-2001, 07:31 AM
I have done the mix and 8 sprays would be way to much. I use one spray on chest/neck and one spray on one forarm and then rub them together. Gets good results.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 08:01 AM
If you spray yourself eight times with that mix women will run from you like you were the Boston Strangler. I\'ve ODed on the stuff before and at a dance club. Chicks ran from me (almost literally). The funny part about it is even without mones I could get women to dance with me. When I wore the mones sometimes they approached me. With too much they refuse and refuse harshly. They wanted nothing to do with me. Listen to Lex one to the hair one to the shirt, three sprays max. Start with one, see how it goes then spray again then no more. Three is actually pushing it but is sometimes okay.

[ September 01, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 02:54 PM
Well I tried it today. It seems to me that the scent wears off on my shirt. Do you all \"reload\" after a certain amount of time or do you all hold the scent through the whole day in the same area of the body? I have not had any results yet with the mix but alot stares with an APC overdose alone.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 09:33 PM
Yes overdosing on APC will get you the stares. Just go light with the mix for a few days. Two sprays one in the hair one on the shirt spray in the gottee to if you have one. And make the eye contact and all but make sure that APC smell is prominent.