PDA

View Full Version : PCC

dpguy
01-04-2003, 11:04 AM
I understand that copulins can make a woman jealous, but I have read that it would not be a good idea to wear PCC with a -none product. Why? Let\'s say, with an ex-girlfriend....wouldn\'t the cops make her jealous and the -none make her feel sexual?

Dpguy

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2003, 11:06 AM
Why so eager to make her jealous? just curious.

dpguy
01-04-2003, 12:16 PM
Let\'s just say I hypothetically want to get her back. I feel that making her \"smell\" other women could help the situation. Any opinions appreciated.

Dpguy

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2003, 01:19 PM
I just ordered PCC and will experiment with PI/m.

should be interesting.

biteme
01-05-2003, 03:21 AM
\"...but I have read that it would not be a good idea to wear PCC with a -none...\"

I must have missed something. Where did you read that ? As far as I know, its fine to wear cops w/-none.

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 04:52 AM
it had better be considering P10/w has them both

biteme
01-05-2003, 08:26 AM
Oh, yeah, that\'s right. I forgot about that. And other guys have been using cops w/-none. And w/good results.

dpguy,

I thought you might be interested to know that there\'s at least one dude on the boards who has used just cops alone; pretty extensively too, I believe. Its either MaxiMog or MadMaxx. I can\'t remember who; their handles are so similar. Whoever it is, he reported having pretty good results wearing just cops. I can\'t remember if it was EW or PCC, though.

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 08:28 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif i been using watered down EW as hair spray,lmao what a hoot that is to watch the things that happen

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 08:28 AM
Begging your pardon and with all respect to MM, what I\'m hearing is that the girls he dances with at dance lessons act loopy around him when he wears lots of EW and that he personally loves the way it smells. I have not heard one, not one, nary hide nor hair of, any significant ACTION going on. Not a kiss on the cheek or a phone number exchanged much less the real deal.

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 08:35 AM
heh i don\'t know about kissy poo and things likethat happening but sure get alot of strange looks from women AND i\'m damn glad the 1st time i used it i\'d been home all day where the lady in my life KNEW i hadnt been anywheres.WOW did i get the \'eye\' from her. Finally asked her why she kept looking at me so strangely and she told me that she knew it wasnt her business but that she would swear (if she didnt know better-she knew i\'d been home all day with her) that i had been sleeping with another woman

biteme
01-05-2003, 08:39 AM
Hmm. My mistake, then.

I\'ve read so many posts the past few months, they\'ve all blended together in my mind. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

I should start saving some posts w/reports of significant results for my own reference.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 08:41 AM
Wolfe, if that \"make her jealous\" thing is working for you, that\'s great. But it\'s not an adviseable strategy for everybody.

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 08:46 AM
well ya know i havent said anything to her about using -mones so i just sorta laughed it off with her and didnt say much else about it(though few hrs later before she went to work she came in and wanted to mess around( which usally i have to ask her to do-not other way around).not sure what this means yet..was 1st and only time using it around her so far.almost scared to do it again

Whitehall
01-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Now THAT sounds like action!

Watcher
01-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Drive her insane with jealously, at least her attention will be firmly focused upon you and not some other guy. Make her think twice about straying if you can attract \"other\" women.
And it will prove you are faithful even if she thinks otherwise it will drive her insane and you can play that to youre advantage.