PDA

View Full Version : "Intuition" VERY SEXY pheromone-like fragrance :)

Icemone
01-04-2003, 04:41 AM
Just thought I\'d share this with the ladies

The woman I\'ve been seeing SMELLS and tastes
SO FANTASTIC I almost suspected she was
wearing pheromones /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Turns out to be a fragrance from Estee Lauder
( which I usually DO NOT like )

I prefer \"Dolce & Gabbana\" red perfume,
anything with Vanilla, most
Oriental/spicy/musky scents on women
and on me in the winter. Citrusy types in the
Summer )

Anyway, \"Intuition\" has a
very sexy scent---at least on her.

I literally find myself sniffing her, snuggling
and kissing her arms, throat, shoulders
in public. She does the same with me
( usually wearing \"Issy Miake\" over a mix
of AE, REALM Men/The Edge )

Also, I think \"Intuition\" would be a
great cover for pheromones---it lasts!!!

Enjoy

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2003, 06:44 AM
Hey, Icemone, thanks for the recommendation. My best friend used to wear Estee Lauder\'s \"Knowing.\" I was \"Knowing\" she needed to throw that crap out ... it permeated everything she touched. If she used my phone, I had to lysol it, if she borrowed clothes, it took two or three washes to get the stench out; I couldn\'t ride in a car with her because I would get nauseated unless the windows were down -- I mean, that stuff is PENETRATING.

Is Intuition that strong? Do you find it lingers on objects she\'s touched, etc.?

Elana
01-04-2003, 06:46 AM
Estee lauder tends to have more old lady like scents. I\'ll sample the Intuition, but nothing can pull me away from my Angel Perfume. <i>

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2003, 06:48 AM
I liked \"Beautiful\" -- the lotion, though, not the cologne.

But how could anything compare to Angel? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-04-2003, 06:51 AM
Honestly...IMHO, nothing compares to Angel.

I wonder how many different directions we can make this thread go? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2003, 06:59 AM
How about this - regarding seasonality - are you going to continue to wear Angel when the weather gets hot, or what will you switch to?

Elana
01-04-2003, 07:06 AM
I will be wearing Angel year round. I live in Miami...we only have one season /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Lucky
01-04-2003, 10:15 AM
L\'eau D\'Issey is one of my favorites. Since it sounds like we have the same tastes, I\'m going to try the Intuition.

Thanks for the tip.

Elana
01-04-2003, 10:21 AM
Here are a few reviews on the perfume.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=5091/Intuition/Estee_Lauder/Fragrances/ (\"http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=5091/Intuition/Estee_Lauder/Fragrances/\")

Lucky
01-06-2003, 02:14 PM
I tried it and it almost made me sick; not to mention that I could not get the scent off of my arm!

Maybe my body chemistry is strange..................

Icemone
01-14-2003, 02:37 AM
Hi FullTiltRedhead, all,

( she never wore that much of it and I smelled her hours after she first sprayed it on )

I didn\'t find that it lingered or stuck to things that she touched yet
I wasn\'t thinking clearly andnow that I think about it, the sexy smell might have been more a combo of her, me and the
love-scent mones. ( AE, REALM Men/TE Men and Issy Miake )

I remember how great she smelled in the shower and afterwards, so it might have been mostly her and me and whatever was left over from the mones /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

P.s. I forget who posted about \"breath\" in the other Forum? yet she also had that
kind of \"f@ck me breath\" a kind of musky I WANT YOU scent