PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones are a well-kept secret

bsxs
01-03-2003, 09:34 PM
I had no idea that scents were that important. Are there any other secrets to affecting behavior of other people? Like certain clothing or special ways to communicate? Are pheromones more important than those?

franki
01-03-2003, 11:43 PM
\"Pheromones are a well-kept secret\"

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

(Testing my picture .... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif)

Watcher
01-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Think cats and dogs and how when they go on heat they give off scents that send male dogs and cats wild.. Apply that to humans and youve got an idea however we have conscious overrides (only to a certain extent) please do the reading of james v kohl to find out more you can order his book from this website, he is a leading researcher in the field of pheromones.

Why is the perfume industry so big, well they are onto the right idea but never found human specific sweat compounds that drive human behaviour and influence others by direct pheromone interactions. Think BO take a whiff under youre arms after a big workout and see how it makes you feel. You get a sort of a head rush, androgens have just been isolated from 1000s of human sweat compounds and syntheised those that were found to cause sexual responses in other and whoa you have the pheromone industry.

franki
01-03-2003, 11:52 PM
This is better .... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Wolfe
01-04-2003, 03:22 AM
\"Are pheromones more important than those? \"
in a nutshell-NO

franki
01-04-2003, 03:58 AM
Are pheromones less important than those??

In a nutshell : NO.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Wolfe
01-04-2003, 04:04 AM
well now /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif they ARE just a tool to use, one can get by w/o them (though can make it harder to do at times) but on the otherhand, no way in hell ya gonna get to 1st base w/o the others. *have to be able to communiacate one way or another (signals or verbal) otherwise ya sit there wondering__though many do THAT too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-04-2003, 04:19 AM
BTW, does your sis use -mones?..does she know you use them if not?

franki
01-04-2003, 04:25 AM
She doesn\'t know what mones are and that I am using them. But I am not keeping it secret either. I only see her one or days a month or so when I visit my mom\'s.

BTW, she knows her pic is on the website.

Why did you ask?

Wolfe
01-04-2003, 04:36 AM
saw her pic on the site and was just curious

Watcher
01-05-2003, 01:24 AM
THey just are YES.