PDA

View Full Version : cool scent and PI/w

druid
01-03-2003, 05:33 PM
I have been using this at work and the girls (especially the young ones) have been kinda touchy feely with me and have gotten some more tradtional hits. I usually just spread on about 3-4 dabs of PI/w and spray the cool scent on a lot. I will tentively call this mix (well not really a mix yet) DR#1. I want to mix it before giving it a final name. I will mix it in a bottle I have to dab on because PI/w doesn\'t mix well so I will have to shake it before appliying it. Any suggestions on a ration? i want a lot of nol but I also want alot of the scent from the cool scent. I was thinking 1:1

cuddlebear
01-03-2003, 05:45 PM
Well, just can\'t seem to pass up the opportunity to put in my 2 cents on a \"cool scent\" thread! Seriously, this stuff along with Nol concentrate has been one of my longest-running success stories. But what I wanted to add here was that it seemed to work well with all kinds of \"ratios\" ... I could add any amount of Nol concentrate to the Cool Scent and it wouldn\'t fail me. So 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, it\'s all good in my experience. The scent of course will last longer, if it\'s closer to 1:1, but that was never a problem, even at higher ratios. And it doesn\'t surprise me one iota that it is catching the younger girls, that\'s always what it did for me. Even though I wasn\'t shooting for them necessarily. I don\'t think you can mess up a Cool Scent/Nol combo. Season to taste. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif