PDA

View Full Version : I'm really new to all of this, do you know what...

bsxs
01-03-2003, 03:32 PM
would help me out? Haha sorry if this doesn\'t come out right, it\'s a lil weird for me. Alright, I\'m a 16 year old male, I\'m about 5\'10 and I\'m 130, I don\'t really work out and I don\'t really have a lot of body fat. I like to be known by girls as someone with a strong sense of humor and is very sweet. My girlfriend, who is my age, dumped me and now she won\'t even talk to me, which I think means lack of attraction, because she didn\'t really give a reason besides \'friends\'. Do you know what would be good for me to get her back, or even other girls. I\'m basically looking for teenybopper-ish chicks. I actually never even cared about or considered any kind of cologne before I read this site. Now I understand how important scent is. Do you know what would be good for me?

Whitehall
01-03-2003, 03:36 PM
Alter Ego for men (AE/m) is a typical recommendation for a young man new to pheromones. If you were an aggressive clubber than NPA or TE might serve you better but AE is a good blend.

CptKipling
01-03-2003, 03:42 PM
SOE is also a usual recommendation. What kind of budget do you have?

bsxs
01-03-2003, 03:43 PM
I\'m basically willing to pay anything. Oh yeah, and that girl who dumped me told me that she needed \"time\".. I know the feelings are still there though, I\'m not sure, but I think I can feel a little jealousy from her at points. I\'d just like to drive those feelings to the point where she\'ll take me back.

dpguy
01-03-2003, 04:08 PM
I\'m relatively young too. I\'m 22. I am a clubber so my first purchase was a -none, PI/m. I\'m not sure if I\'m getting hits yet or not. I see you recommended NPA or TE. I was wondering if you think these two products would get more sexual hits than PI/m for a younger clubber.

By the way, I also purchased SOE gel packs. I am planning on making a purchase soon and was thinking if I should try NPA or if I should just use PI/m as my -none and try something other than SOE packs. Also, I have read that younger people shouldn\'t even worry about anone and instead use nol and rone.

Any opinions appreciated,
Dpguy

franki
01-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Also, I have read that younger people shouldn\'t even worry about anone and instead use nol and rone.

IMHO that is crap. Yes, we younger guys produce more natural none, but that is way less than people here are applying with their products from Love-Scent. Younger guys should use none in combination with nol and rone if they want hits.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dpguy
01-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Thanks Franki, because otherwise I would have to wait 10-20 years to use the PI/m I just bought. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dpguy

CptKipling
01-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Exactly!

I remember this was brought up before, and me and Franki were the only younger users backing the idea up.

The tirade goes on.

franki
01-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Just remember to use it in MODERATION and in combination with other pheromones and I am sure you will see results.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
01-03-2003, 05:26 PM
in that case franki I guess AE or DD#1 would be pretty much the way to go for anyone young. DD#1 is good. I am definetly getting AE next.

DrSmellThis
01-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Listen to Whitehall.

Watcher
01-04-2003, 12:04 AM
At youre age (16) women bounce around and nothing is for life, trust me shes interested in another guy. Its as simple of that, shes told you she needs time, yeah she needs time to get the attention of this other guy and if he ignores her she will come back to you, if she gets him to ask her out, you are toast.

My advice give her \"TIME\" and use the pheromones to go after as many other girls as you can, this stuff isnt a colonge it uses a colonge as a cover but its synthetic sex hormone - to sweat excretions that drive human unconscious behaviour.

Look around for other girls, this stuff will probably bring them floaking, just be prepared to notice very little at first but if you at responses hard enough you will note subtle changes. That are the pheros working if theyt are consistent.

franki
01-04-2003, 12:06 AM
Hey Watcher, that was a nice post with reasonable punctuation and good spelling! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Grammar is ok too.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Watcher
01-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Why thankyou franki, youre picture is showing up great. Good to see a face, i wont do it myself though, i prefer to stay anyomous. That said my grammar is improving through actual effort lol, i think you were one to critize in the past to.