PDA

View Full Version : Need expert advice... PLEASE

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2003, 03:21 PM
Hello all..
I am new to this forum and i have just purchased a bottle of the Original Primal Instinct. Now, i have never used this type of products and after reading some of the posts here today i have come to realize that i have much to learn.

First off i have noticed that there are several diferent products and some use them for diferent purpases, my question is what product is used for what?

And secondly I like to know how you guys use your bottle of Original Primal Instinct. Do i put it on by itself or should i mix it with a clone? or can i apply them seperately?

Thanks for the help.

cuddlebear
01-03-2003, 03:50 PM
Primal Instinct or PI/m is a None product. It is commonly thought of as the raw sex vibe, but it is intimidating to many people, so you will usually see people recommending a cover scent to go over it. There are many colognes you could use as cover scents, Cool Water seems to cover it fairly well. And another thing, watch for ODs. Don\'t go crazy, like yours truly did some time ago (but that\'s another story), but limit yourself to just a few drops. Perhaps just one drop behind each ear. You don\'t have to mix with another mone product but if you do, try to mix with something that has Nol in it like SOE. You will see many references to KR#1. This is a combination of PI/m and SOE. Good luck and keep us posted .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dpguy
01-03-2003, 04:22 PM
I am somewhat new and have been using PI/m with SOE gel packs. I have not been using a cover scent because I feel the scent of the SOE gel is very strong by itself. I just want to know if my opinion makes any sense or if I should still use a cover scent.

Thanks,
dpguy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-03-2003, 04:26 PM
The SOE in Kr#1 is, in essence, the cover scent, aswell as contributing its pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Good info cuddlebear. I will be purchasing the SOE in the near future. In the mean time i will be trying the PI at one drop behind each ear as you suggested. Also, do i need to mix the PI with any clone? do i just apply the PI and then spray the clone on another area? and, once i purchase the SOE, how do i mix that with the PI? Thanks

cuddlebear
01-06-2003, 06:41 AM
Here\'s where you have lots of choices. Some mix, some just put different products on different spots. As far as mixing SOE and PI, you have choices there. I believe 7 parts SOE and 3 PI is the infamous KR#1. But who knows, you might find a better mix for you. Lots of us use cover scents for the PI, but I wouldn\'t go so far as to say it\'s necessary. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 10:44 AM
About mixing PI with cover up, my question is : Is the cover up simply used to cover the smell of the PI, or is it used as a carier to deliver the scent to the other person\'s recepters?

If it is simply used as a cover up, can i apply the PI behind my ear and then sprey cover up lets say on my chest?

Also i hear that SOE has a built in cover up. Is that true?

I will be ordering a bottle of the SOE today, i wish they had SOE and PI in a combo package or something to save money.

Once i get my SOE, plan to wear 2 drops of PI behind the ear and maybe 5 drops of SOE behind the neck or something and then if a cover up is needed use \"DKNY\"(my favourite) on my chest. What do you think?

cuddlebear
01-06-2003, 10:49 AM
That sounds fine to me .. I\'d get some other opinions about the 5 drops of SOE .. I don\'t know if that\'s too much or not ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 11:01 AM
About the 5 drops of SOE (Assuming that SOE comes in liquid form bottle), i figure if people mix 3 part PI with 7 parts SOE then it would be o.k. to mix 2 part(2 drops) PI with 5 part (5 drops) SOE. Is that a correct assumption?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 11:03 AM
By the way what happened when you OD on the PI as you mentioned in your first reply. I am very interested to know if you dont mind.

cuddlebear
01-06-2003, 11:06 AM
It\'s not pleasant. People avoid you. Women are scared of you more than anything. But I was so strong with the stuff that I got a DIHL from many many feet away. I don\'t recommend a PI/m OD.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 11:15 AM
very interesting... i must say i can not wait to try this now. My package should arrive in the mail soon. I will keep you guys posted. If this works, i will be very excited.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-09-2003, 11:56 AM
My package arrived today. I have both PI and SOE in my hand. cant wait to try it this weekend... BUHA HA HA... i am so bad...

Wolfe
01-09-2003, 12:04 PM
lmao, seems to me you\'re already excited /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
and thats a good thing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"Stick your head in the sand, somebody will come along and shoot your ass off\"
[i] Wolfe