PDA

View Full Version : Which product will work for me?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 11:10 PM
Hey everyone! I have been on this site for couple of days and I am fascinated with this stuff!!! I was wondering which products would be most suitable for me. From looking at other posts, the type of products that will work on an individual depends on ones body and age. I will be 21 very shortly, I am 5foot 10, and I weigh around 173 pounds. My body fat is low, I lift and run around 3 to 4 times a week. I consider myself pretty good looking and would like something to make the girl begging me to ask for her home number and a date. Like in classes or at parties. I mean, i do decent with women now, but i need something to give me more confidence, and make me feel like I can seduce someone. I know I am asking alot, but I would like similar results others of you have been getting... So should I consider getting AE? I heard this was good for young people. How about SOE and mix it with something else? TE? would PI be good for me, i have read that this wouldn\'t be good with young people. Or should I get the starter kit? So what products do you guys recommend for me, not more then 100 US dollars. Also, what is a atmonizer? thanks everyone!

Icemone
01-02-2003, 01:56 AM
Hi Zufo,

I would start with \"Alter Ego\" for men ( new scent if you want more or the older scent if you want a more subtle scent---both fade quickly yet work GREAT!!!)

You will get some sexual hits depending on your skill at generating them, already. You will get some friendly and respectful responses and about 2-3 drops works great for most people, so it is a good deal for 50.

Then order the newbie set? ( The Edge or NPA---probably the BEST yet MOST FRUSTRATING products. They work so WELL to get VERY SEXUAL responses, once you get the right amounts for YOU. )

This will leave you with either 50 or $25 left over. Play with AE first or order AE and The Edge/Spmusk oil newbie deal. It should last you quite a while and you\'ll really enjoy this...

...Happy New Year

DrSmellThis
01-02-2003, 02:56 AM
agreed. After that SOE.

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 05:06 AM
don\'t think you can go wrong with AE+SoE
BTW a atomizer = a sprayer to apply stuff with

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Definately my favourite combo is AE:SOE:TE(or NPA).

I gives you everything, except A1 and cops.

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 09:49 AM
have no A1 but do have EW..lol, talk about COPS

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 09:57 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

What dilution do you use?

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 10:04 AM
2 drops to a gallon of water..i use after a shower as a body spray /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
can still catch the smell after the water drys(very faintly)
Another was to use a 100:1 ratio of Everclear/EW
if you havent used EW yet, well..careful is in order, use gloves sure, spill it on ya u\'ll think u wanna die from the odor, this stuff is STRONG enough to kill Superman.

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 10:08 AM
Always keep a deoderant handy for spills.

I found that SPMO is a decent cover, and so is Le Male.

I made some massage oil out of it, but it separates and needs a good shake before each use.

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 10:32 AM
lol, no man..this stuff is STRONGGGGGGGGGG and in pure form it\'d take ALOT of cover scent /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
spill it on while in chem state on yourself and i\'m not sure you could cover it

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 11:40 AM
If you spilt it from the bottle them you do have a problem! Deoderant is good for minor (diluted) spills and to get the smell off your fingers.

I havnt touched the original bottle in a long time, its not that I\'m scared or anything... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2003, 12:29 PM
O.k. Thanks everyone... I end going to buy AE but should I get the starter kit with AE? or NPA? or SOE? Also, i read the reference guide but what do I need to mix the products? Is it necessary for me to have an Atomizer? Also... can I use my cologne like agua di gio or cool water with the AE:TE combo or AE:SOE combo?thanks again

bivonic
01-02-2003, 12:32 PM
From what I\'ve read definitely go with SOE. I picked up AE & have not had any real noticable results (only been using it for 1 week).

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 12:36 PM
If you have the money then maybe AE + the starter kit is a good idea. You get some gel packs aswell so you can try both mixes. TE and NPA are the same thing but TE is more diluted. A good ratio would be AE:TE 4:3, but I\'m not sure how that scent will be, but it fits (roughly) to my AE:NPA mix. Then you can also cover with some SOE.

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 12:37 PM
Oh and you get an atomiser with the starter kit. I use this mainly for storage, and then unscrew it and dab my mix on.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2003, 02:31 PM
I am definitely going to buy AE, and the starter kit, but should i get the uncented version of TE? b/c i would like to mix it w/ cologne. Also, for me, being only 21, would it be better for me to have TE rather then NPA since there is more none concentration in npa? thanks

franki
01-02-2003, 02:33 PM
It doesn\'t have to do with how old you are. Buy NPA if your purpose is mixing with a cologne and buy TE for a standalone product.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Yeah Franki is right, as per usual! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

TE can be used in mixes, but is less good for use in cologne because you have to add more to get the same affect.

Do a search for DD lite