PDA

View Full Version : HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 10:20 PM
From Mobley\'s mouth: It\'s amazing what doctors can do isn\'t it!!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Right from the Evening News!!

There\'s this couple in California -- the lady gave birth to a 4 pound 11 ounce baby boy. Comes to find out that the baby was born without his eyelids. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif The doctor came up with the idea of using foreskin to give the baby eyelids! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Now the baby has eyelids!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Isn\'t that just AMAZING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Some doctors earn their money! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Now the ugly thing is.......after the parents had already seen their baby with its eyelids, they were all happy because at first, they were worried about their child\'s life being different because he would have had no eyelids. A couple of days afterwards, the parents found out that their child\'s eyelids were made of foreskin. Now these two so called parents are suing the Hopital because of it!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

Talking about how they didn\'t want no COCK-eyed baby!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!!

seadove
01-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Stuped parents.
I think the\'re trying to earn some extra bucks on their child\'s back.

How shocking.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 10:37 PM
T\'it\'s a joke Dove!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
01-01-2003, 10:39 PM
LOL ... I thought it was true ....... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 10:42 PM
T\'it\'s O.K. Franki!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Lots of people have thought it was true!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Some would catch the punch line and hit me, and some would just look ugly and angry in the face until I burst into tears, and then they caught on!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Tater!!!

seadove
01-01-2003, 10:49 PM
Mobley
I believed you and I thought it was true.
You can\'t believe what people are capable of doing.
Thank G-d it\'s a joke.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 11:13 PM
Oh yes I can believe what people can/will do...I\'m full of ugly stories, but we won\'t go there!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Anywho, hope it didn\'t make you too angry!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!!

seadove
01-01-2003, 11:21 PM
Any thing that comes from the Great Mobley is of great interest to me.
How I wish we can all meet in a hydeout somewhere and laugh our asses till the morning lights.
And I\'ll go easy on the beer.I got sloshed last night.

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 04:20 AM
LMAO, i knew he thought it was true. He hadnt heard that term used before (C*ockeyed-been very long time sence I heard it too)..roflmao

MOBLEYC57
01-02-2003, 08:38 AM
Seadove - That sounds like a serious party, except....there are only so many women on this forum, and I like to dance!! Did you even think about how many alpha males, and wann be alpha males would be at the party!!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif Someone would get killed bacause they had to wait to dance!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gifYou be careful with that getting sloshed....you\'ll end up awaking some place with a 5000 pound naked Shanaynay (the ugly chick on Martin!) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Alchohol will have you thinking that everything\'s lovely until the sun comes up, or the lights come on!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe - Get off the floor!!! You\'ll dirty your new knickers!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif You never let go of the old fun stuff cause it\'s good stuff!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Tater!!!

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 08:43 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
01-02-2003, 08:49 AM
I don wanna dance.
Just crackin jokes.
And booze.

Whitehall
01-02-2003, 09:43 AM
That would be a great bar spoof - tell some slightly drunk girl about how special your eyelids are and get her to look closely (the better to smell your \'mones.)

I sometimes give my occupation as page-turner for the Symphony - that\'s the guy who turns the pages of the music for the pianist. Gets a laugh when they realize that I\'m kidding.

Say it really quickly \"Pianist Page Turner.\"

MOBLEYC57
01-02-2003, 02:15 PM
Whitehall - It works everywhere!! Trust me on that one!!!! You should see the faces of the people that doesn\'t catch the punch line!!!! Can you say FUNNY a thousand times in 15 seconds!!!!!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Then you should see the bruises on my arm when people do get the punch line!! Their faces changes with the story! When I tell them the baby got eyelids, they smile, and when I tell them the part about the parents trying to sue the hospital, they get pissed!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I can be something else at times. I got another one similiar to that...if I can remember it correctly, t\'will be my next HOT OFF THE PRESS II! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!!!