PDA

View Full Version : An experiment

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 02:30 PM
im in between two and three it seems to be a bit of an edey one really personal experience should account.

Anyone else got any points im thinking of possible 2 of the edge and one of another product possibly andro ???

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 07:12 PM
I did that experiment on the last few days.

Saturday: One spray of TE on chest
Result: nothing.

Sunday: one spray of TE on chest and another one on back

Monday: one spray of TE on hair, one on chest and another one on back
Result: nothing

Tuesday: just a tiny spray of TE on chest

When I say nothing, I really mean nothing... just the usual and regular behavior towards me.

I\'m beginning to reach to the same point as PG-29.... grrrr! images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 09:52 PM
I think you need the APC NPA mix too I think. I\'m finding that this works for people whom the Edge doesn\'t seem to work for. Edge doesn\'t do too much for me either. I\'m going to try the sandalwood Edge but if it doesn\'t work I\'m going to experiment with NPA

MAJORSOB
08-29-2001, 10:40 PM
Was just wondering if all the people who ordered TE would be willing to do an experiment...and report their results? basically start out with only one spray of TE and whatever colonge you use and report the effect it had..then increase the dosage the next day doubleing your use. Just a way to see for the newbies what effect it has and kind of narrowing it down..majority rules kind of thing that way if the consenses shows two shots work for most and three bring on adverse effects they\'ll have a jumping off point to start from..just a thought. then we could go through another product the next month and so on.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2001, 01:26 PM
I use 1 spray of diluted Edge with success.

1 ml pheromones
5 ml Cool Water cologne

Works great for me!