PDA

View Full Version : How do I use Edge and Alter Ego

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:47 AM
Hi all,

How much of Alter Ego and Edge should I use, can I use them on my clothes, and how long does the effect last?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:48 AM
Here is what I do:

1 spray on the shirt of Edge
2 dubs of AE on both sides of my neck

Interesting thing happened to me over the weekend. I wore a shirt that I sprayed with Edge few days prior to a friends barbecue feast. A woman friend that I was seated next to just couldn\'t keep her eyes off me, and there was some \'extra\' unnecessary touching too. The funny thing is she got married 3 weeks ago, and her husband was there too.
Needless to say I just played with it, knowing it wasn\'t going to progress anywhere. But the look in her eyes was almost scary; it reminded me of a hungry beast that just could not wait any longer to devour me.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
Ha ha thats about normal they look like they want to swallow you up whole on the spot oh well i guess thats the good stuff at work again ha he he

**DONOTDELETE**
How do you spray the Edge on? It\'s not in a spray bottle.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:49 AM
The Edge is definitely in a spray bottle, easy to use.

**DONOTDELETE**
No, I opened it and it is just a bottle, right? It\'s not like Andro 4.2 where there is a nozzle and you can press the nozzle to spray it on.

**DONOTDELETE**
OK I have taken another look at the picture on the website - the Edge bottle on the website is indeed a spray bottle but the one I have at home is not a spray bottle.

**DONOTDELETE**
Well that\'s defenitaly weird, you should check where you obtained that bottle from, it might be a fake.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
No, it has got to be real - I ordered it from this website.

**DONOTDELETE**
what does the label say? there is a similar product to The Edge called Pheromone Additive, same company (LaCroy), same type of label, same contents, only different concentration.