PDA

View Full Version : SOE starting to kick in.

trejoe
01-01-2003, 04:48 PM
OK I just came back from my job filling out some info for the work place and I was wearing a 1/2 package of SOE GEL. OK so I walk in the store and the girl I am trying to talk to comes up to me and we were holding a little conversation but I notice all threw the conversation she kept moving her nose around like she was sniffing something so after we got threw talking I went to the back feeled out the paperwork and as I was on my way out she taps me on the back and says come here as I approch her she just gives me this big hug and a kiss on the cheek(could have been on the lips had it not been for the strict rules at work)and she said something in my ear but there was to much going on for me to really hear. I asked her to repeat it but she just smiled and waved by. Oh and question why does it take so long for this stuff to kick in.

cuddlebear
01-01-2003, 04:54 PM
How long is \"so long\" ??

trejoe
01-01-2003, 05:03 PM
I dont think she said so long or good bye because she gave me the little sexy smile thing (you got a girl you know what Im talking about)

cuddlebear
01-01-2003, 05:05 PM
That\'s not what I meant You asked \"why does it take SO LONG\" for SOE to kick in? How long did it take was my question ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

trejoe
01-01-2003, 05:13 PM
Sorry to attack like that but as far as how long Its been about a week before I got any noticeable results.

cuddlebear
01-01-2003, 05:21 PM
I didn\'t take it as an attack, just a misunderstanding . Anyway, I have read numerous posts about pheros taking a while to create results. I don\'t know how much of that is the mones and how much of it is the user\'s acclimating to the new responses. I guess I was lucky, on my very first try using mones, I got an obvioius hit and have been a fervent believer ever since. That doesn\'t mean that every time I wore them I got a hit, far from it. But anyway the good news is you got an obvious hit from the SOE, time lag or none. Good work and keep us posted on future events .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif