PDA

View Full Version : Court Jester

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 09:13 AM
Queen, no question about it, Mobley HAS to be the Court Jester---one FUNNY dude.

Elana
01-01-2003, 09:30 AM
Without a doubt! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Wolfe! I\'m in tearsssssssssssssssssssssss thanks, but that\'s a negative Ghost Rider! I\'ve just been recuperating from a hip replacement, and now taking care of me mom until she\'s back on her feet. After that...I\'ll probably go back into the closet and keep reading/checking for the Magic Bullet. A Jester should be a daily job for someone always here - it\'s good to be the cause of a smile. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Hey!! Does Jesters make good money!? Tater!!!! That Seadove fella\'s pretty Ha Ha-yish!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Elana! Shorty!! Me glad you like\'em!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 09:47 AM
nope..no pay, but they do get to stand next to the queen /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

glad to hear you\'re doing better.

and dude..thxs..smiles are always something a person needs(and yes, maybe even more than sex --GASP. did i really say that?)

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 09:53 AM
Tank Ya! Don\'t know if I can stand next to the Queen...being she wears those mones and all. That could make my teeth itch! And you know there\'s only one way and one thing that could scratch itching teeth! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif That would mean DOWN ON THE QUEEN!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

You sure have come a long way fella! I remember when you were just a pup, and Elana almost ran you away. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Way to hang in there!!! I too fought that battle. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif And yessssss......smiles are a good thing! Tater!!

P.S. You should be smiling after sex. If not...back up and try it again!!!

Elana
01-01-2003, 09:55 AM
Wolfe and I are the bestest of buddies now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-01-2003, 09:56 AM
Seadove is very funny too, but he already has a different position with the Queen.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 09:56 AM
I know shorty! That\'s a good thing!! It\'s amazing what getting to know someone can change!! Proud of ya!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 09:58 AM
\"Seadove is very funny too, but he already has a different position with the Queen.\"

You can up his lay.....I meant pay! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif One position is not enough responsibility. Up it a bit....it builds character!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

Elana
01-01-2003, 09:59 AM
Actually he has several positions. last night it was on top and doggie style...tonight we will try something new.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Then I\'m ashamed of him!!!! Who was he with!? She was robbed....he should have robbed her of her nectar!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif No class! No class!! On top! Doggie style! Sounds like a minute man! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif He should still be working it! Duhhhhhhh!

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 11:59 AM
heh..i always do..seems i can\'t EVER get it right the 1st time, so practice practice practice /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 12:00 PM
*BLUSH* thank ye Milady /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 12:37 PM
Ooooh! He was with you!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif You poor baby!! And I bet you thought it was great!!!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif You can teach a man how you liked to be pleasured dear...assuming that he doesn\'t know...but if you don\'t like getting robbed of your nectar...what can I say? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe - You animal!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Woof Woof
HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!