PDA

View Full Version : attn Bruce: regarding PI

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 09:23 AM
In the letter that came with my bottle it said to use a single drop behind the ears. Anything more than that may produce a reverse affect on people.

Does this mean ONE drop in total, or a drop behind each year? Just trying to make sure I get the dosage right.

Also is it wise to experiment with more drops, or have you concluded that any more than X is useless, or will backfire.

Thanks

Bruce
08-29-2001, 01:19 PM
Hello DJ,

Ditto what Lex said. It is difficult to say exactly how much a \"drop\" is, and the optimal amount varies from one person to the next, so start small and work up. Experiment and find out what works best for you. Using a cologne will raise the ceiling on what you can get away with too, of course.

Good Luck,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 10:25 PM
DJ,

Be smart, start small. images/icons/cool.gif I believe that the directions mean one drop in total. I\'d place the drop on an index finger, rub it against the other index finger, then rub one finger behind each ear. And of course, cover/mask with cologne, e-oils, etc. images/icons/smile.gif

Having said that, however, there are many posters here that use one drop behind each ear w/o any adverst effects. I still think that it\'s better to start small and work up.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the input.

One other question I had, does a man\'s bodyweights effect how much of a dose of pheromones he should use?

I\'m around 180.

Thanks

Bruce
08-30-2001, 07:51 AM
Hi,
Body wt. could well be a factor, but more important in my mind is the situation with your own natural pheromones when you start out. Someday, you may be able to get that checked before you start, but for now, you just have to experiment to find the optimal dosage.
Good Luck,
Bruce