PDA

View Full Version : Results from AE\m OD on New Year's Eve

bivonic
12-31-2002, 10:27 PM
Ok so I used about 1/3 of a bottle of AE. Initially I saw limitted results - additionally I only used about 10 drops to start, but after getting zero response I increased the application about every hour until I wen thru about 1/3 the bottle, I continually applicated it to my neck where it would be most available. I did get 1 hit the entire night from a hot blonde that waited behind me at the bar while I waited for my drink, she really wanted to know what cologne I was wearing. Initially I told her it was something my sister gave me for Christmas - she persisted in that, \"You don\'t remember the name?\" I coyly said, \"Sorry.\" She said don\'t worry I\'m not hitting on you I\'m the drummer\'s girlfriend - I said, \'That\'s cool - I don\'t remember what it\'s called.\" Then after I got my drink, I teased her a little bit & asked her if she really wanted to know what it was & that I don\'t like to give my secrets out to strangers - she of course said yes she did want to know - & I just told her it was Realm for Men. Other then that I did get a few looks, but not much in the advance area - I would bet I severley OD\'d & that had some effect. I think when I get my next shipment, I\'ll put AE on the shelf & have fun experimenting with the hardcore stuff such as PI/m, SoE, NPA, & A-1, then if I find good reason I\'ll add in AE, it seems at least for my chemistry I need very large doses of AE to ellicit a response.

franki
12-31-2002, 10:32 PM
Well, well. That really was a big waste of good stuff IMO. With 1/3 of an AE-bottle you have not only a none OD, but probably also one on rone (and maybe on nol).

This story reminded me of my very first night with mones. It was exactly a year ago (yes, New Years Eve). I had mixed up a batch of JB1, put it in the atomizer and just kept spraying and spraying with it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I got the usual OD-reaction: the (very) ocasional woman staring at me, but allmost all avoiding me

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-01-2003, 02:29 PM
Listen to Franki, anedotal evidence is the best us phero users have.

It is very hard to OD on AE, it becomes a huge waste of money way before that. I think 8 drops max.

MadMaxx
01-02-2003, 07:55 AM
Wow! 1/3 bottle of anything is a serious OD. I don\'t think your problem was that you \"need large doses of AE to elicit a response\". If lower doses don\'t work for you, then the product doesn\'t work for you period. There is no sense in upping the application that much: you are simply alienating yourself from everyone except the odd female, who ususally turns out to be either ancient, or very undesirable in some other way.

Watcher
01-03-2003, 12:00 AM
That matches a OD i did once, results - negativity and being aovided, with a smoky surround well it may be enough.

SyraBrian
01-04-2003, 11:06 AM
I\'ve also had to learn the fine art of moderation. I\'m one of those people who keeps dabbing on the AE everytime a pretty young thing bounces into view. For the most part, all the extra dabbing had the reverse effect of what was intended.

I just purchased a new bottle of AE. As is my usual pattern, I broke the bottle in at our local Hooters. In the past, I would apply a few dabs, and then instinctively dab more on every time a Hooters Girl wandered into sniffing range.

This time, I applied a few dabs and left the rest of the bottle alone for the night. For the most part, the girls came closer, touched me more and flipped their hair more than those times when I continually apllied the AE.

An interesting side note is my favorite all time Hooters Girl/Swimsuit Model has returned, after an extended stay at the Santa Monica Hooters. When I told her how glad I was to see her return, she started stroking my arm. That sure was fun!

Elana
01-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Isn\'t it part of the job for the Hooter\'s waitress to flirt with the guys?

SyraBrian
01-04-2003, 02:52 PM
Not necessarily. They tend to flirt with the cute guys and big tippers.

As for me my favorite Hooters Girl, she hasn\'t decided if she\'s going to take her job back. She was just visiting.

bundyburger
01-06-2003, 07:12 PM
Why are they always the \'drummers\' girlfriend ?!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Drummers must attract all the hotties. hmmmm...

bivonic
01-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Well they do sweat the most!

Goddess
01-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Yeah, but as far as I\'m concerned, there\'s only one GOOD reason to sweat - and it ain\'t beating two sticks against a little cowhide!!! LOL I guess I\'d ask the age old question...are ya looking for a bedbug, or are ya looking for something long term and serious? And where does the gal fit into this?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Besides, guitar players are the sexiest. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
01-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Somehow I\'m feeling left out here ... I could have sworn that the girls were saying \" it was all about the pianist\" somewhere in another post ... oops I read that wrong /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 08:14 PM
LOL

Watcher
01-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Guitar vs Piano vs drummer vs lead singer vs saxophone player.

Mmm what do women find the sexiest.