PDA

View Full Version : SOE Gel results & questions

trejoe
12-31-2002, 10:13 PM
First off happy new year to everybody and next down to the business at hand. Ok last week I got my soe gel packs in the mail and I started using them the same day as I got them. The first day I tryed them at work (Mc Donalds) but got now results. About four days later I came to work and I guess the pheros are starting to work on the female crew members but Im not to sure but my question is what exactly is SOE suppose to do( how does it cause the ladies to act) and what would be a good product to tag team with the SOE gel. I dont have any other products yet but Im taking suggestions.

franki
12-31-2002, 10:35 PM
Happy New Year. You could buy a product with none in it to complete your arsenal. AE is recommended for younger users, but can also get yourself a bottle of PI or NPA/TE and see what it does for you. SOE basicly gives an aura of friendlyness, attractiveness and reliability, you can spice that up with none for a bit of aggressiveness and raw sexiness.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

trejoe
01-01-2003, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the advice I am on a budget for now but Ill try the NPA and the edge ILL let you know how it goes.

CptKipling
01-01-2003, 02:21 PM
AE comes highly reccomended, but you can create some interesting mixes with TE/NPA

Here is a small product reveiw for SOE:

1. General friendliness: Affects both user and target in this way. User experiences mood elevation, while targets and other affected people find you more approachable and friendly. Noticeable signs of this are increased chattiness, and so can allow the user to develop a rapport with the targets.

2. Dominance: -Rone is supposed to give the wearer a sense of dominance, but I have to say this is subtle. If you look for it, this affect is there, but otherwise you might miss it. –Rone gives off an aura of authority, whereas –none is more threatening. High -rone signifies high testosterone, when it occurs naturally.

3. Usefulness in mixes: Not necessarily to be \"mixed\", but definitely good in combination with other products, but common mixes are DD#1 and KR#1. You can experiment by using it as a cover fragrance (e.g., for AE, PI or NPA) or apply it separately to your other pheros. Usual cologne application points are good, but also consider your inner-lower arms.

4. Some people say this product only gets you friends, but this depends entirely on your attitude and how you use it. People have talked about how “the personal space of targets seems to dissolve, making it east to start with kino”, and this is certainly true.