PDA

View Full Version : What kinf Of Pheromones If I want to...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 05:17 PM
Look, im looking for different hits than u guys been talking about on these forums - i been reading them for hours and cant find my answer

I already got a little relationship going on but I want to enhance it

Like I want her to let me put it in her ass and I want her to give me proper BJ not the mickey mouse [bad word] i been getting

So what pheromone do you recommend I dip my pecker in before these sessions to spice them up a abit??

oh ya shes persian if that makes any difference

krtel
12-31-2002, 05:36 PM
No, for a complete [bad word] like you, pheromones aren\'t necessary. Women aren\'t \"toys\" like that and you should really get some of this stuff called ethics and then maybe pheromones will work for you. I can\'t beleive you think that way about your girl, much less what she saw in a dick like you.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 05:43 PM
no man i love her i jsut wanan love her in more ways u know what i mean

marv14yag
12-31-2002, 05:55 PM
Well, none seems to increase the adrenaline in women (and I suppose men) making her MUUUCH more aggressive...

And, when there is sex involved rone would seem to symbolize sex, however, that MIGHT not make her more aggressive, but rather, submissive...

I suggest buying the chemset none and using it full strength..Probably 2-4 drops...Make sure she gets a GOOOOD wiff of it...

She\'ll be like a vampire on your ass, lol....

Bart

franki
12-31-2002, 06:26 PM
Maybe none would tense her up to much ..

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

marv14yag
12-31-2002, 06:38 PM
Yeah, or, maybe it\'s not the pheromones that\'\'s the problem, maybe it\'s you? Not attractive enough? Uh...She would rather have you go down on her than vice versa so she\'s not going to give it full effort...?

Bart

Wolfe
12-31-2002, 07:12 PM
listen..try to please your woman for a change and quit worring about yourself. IF a man makes his woman happy..it natually follows that he ends up happy

Gerund
12-31-2002, 09:50 PM
Wolfe\'s giving you good advice.

Also, I will now do a public service announcement that I\'m sure a few women will appreciate: If your girlfriend is less than enthusiastic about performing oral sex on you, make darn sure that you\'re practicing good hygiene, for starters.

Wolfe
12-31-2002, 10:47 PM
AMEN to that, course sometimes that shoe can be on the other foot, have met some women that could do a little more to \'help\' themselves.

seadove
12-31-2002, 11:05 PM
Maybe you should take her out to the zoo and show her a good time and look for something else in her like intelligence perhaps.The best part of sex starts immediately after the act itself, when you both are just communicating and understanding each other.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 12:33 AM
Someone with your personality would probably benifit most from PI/m. when you get it drink half of it and take the other half of it and pour it all over your schloz and light it on fire. because you don\'t deserve to have one.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 03:24 AM
i can see you guys are pricks and [bad word] but i was just asking a question and thanks to the one guy who gave a proper answer but anyone else have some input not a bunch of hataz

seadove
01-01-2003, 03:34 AM
What\'s a hataz?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 03:48 AM
hataz looks kind like satan in a mirror.

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 04:10 AM
you think so?..hum, i kinda thought i did give you a proper answer. \"change your attitude and treat your lady better\" i believe it was along those lines, now i see i was right.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 05:46 AM
Well, probably the best thing to do is give her lessons. You know, let her see how much you like it up the ass. Demonstrate a proper bj for her while she watches so she can see exactly what to do. I think that would probably help her out a lot.

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 05:48 AM
roflmao, right on

tounge
01-01-2003, 07:47 AM
I think this guy is putting you people on. However, he probably feels right at home with his own brand of vulgarity, after reading what the women wrote; in the SOMETHING NEW thread in the OFF TOPIC.

Elana
01-01-2003, 07:50 AM
<Well, probably the best thing to do is give her lessons. You know, let her see how much you like it up the ass. Demonstrate a proper bj for her while she watches so she can see exactly what to do. I think that would probably help her out a lot.>

Perfect! Rawdogger can practice with tounge.

tounge
01-01-2003, 07:53 AM
I think you\'re probably his women. You both have the same imagination.

Elana
01-01-2003, 07:57 AM
Who paid for dinner last night? You or your hand?

tounge
01-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Her hand. I picked up for the wine. Thanks for your intrest. Now get back to Rawdogger before he gets jealous.

Elana
01-01-2003, 08:03 AM
Did you cry and whine to your right hand that it needed to give you respect?

tounge
01-01-2003, 08:07 AM
Aw rough night last night, huh. That Rawdogger is a bad dude. You should move on.

Wolfe
01-01-2003, 08:55 AM
the Four Finger sisters and thier Aunt Thumb?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 09:49 AM
1st - FTR that was hilarious.

Wolfe, you mean Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

As far as the original poster, Get lost! We don\'t want your kind around here!

and for anyone who wants to know, Hataz, or Haters is typical modern wannabe street slang. I think it might have something to do with player haters, or something. I\'m too suburbanized to figure it out i guess.

krtel
01-01-2003, 10:45 AM
You sound like some 12-year old asking for advice. Also learn to spell and use grammar properly you stupid [bad word]. Later herpe.

- Krish

krtel
01-01-2003, 10:48 AM
LMAO. He sounds like some 95 year old dude that hasn\'t been laid in 60 years demanding respect. :-\\

- Krish

krtel
01-01-2003, 10:49 AM
Women is plural, idiot.

- Krish

Elana
01-01-2003, 10:49 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif \"Give me respect, or I\'ll tell Bruce to ban you.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Too funny!

krtel
01-01-2003, 10:54 AM
LOL! *falls off his computer chair laughing*

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Happy new year Elana!

- Krish

Elana
01-01-2003, 10:55 AM
Happy New Year to you too! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

tounge
01-01-2003, 10:58 AM
That\'s all you know about women, numbnuts. Maybe you need to join the original poster and his babe Elana for a threesome.

franki
01-01-2003, 11:38 AM
Elana and krtel, what are you trying to achieve with these kind of posts??? /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif When you go on like this you prove to be worse than Tounge and Rawdogger.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 11:43 AM
Come on children!!! Where\'s the love? /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif If I say to someone \"you have a nice ass\" could it be that that\'s the only way I know how to compliment a nice rear, but still mean it as a nice compliment? Tis possibo! Tis possibo! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!

franki
01-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Right Mobley /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I was trying to say to krtel and Elana (and all the others) why are you calling each other names. Even though Rawdogger is not very nice, he has a (semi)-legitimate question IMO. Although Tounge can be nasty, he also tries to help people.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 12:48 PM
You\'re right Franki - but still...there\'s a possibility that the Dog is not nasty...could be the only way he knows how to express himself. You can only act how you know to act, if you get me meaning. Example 1 - The only way some people know how to say they love someone, or express love, is to do it by giving gifts instead of showing it. Example 2 - You as my friend can call me an AS*HOLE, and because I know you and understand you, I can take it with a smile. Someone I\'m not familiar with calls me that, and I may get a little tight in the as* about it. Just Mobley talking, don\'t mind me...I live here! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif The dog had a good question...just the wrong usage of words. \"PECKER!\" Hellooooooo!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Get me point? Tater!!!

CptKipling
01-01-2003, 02:12 PM
Well may personal opinion of tounge is that he is an as*hole, but im saying nothing more.

Raw did have a question, not really that bad a question. But it doesnt mean he went about it in the right way.

First thing, encourage her, tell her when she does something right, maybe make it more interesting (wipped cream etc), but stay clean aswell. Maybe consider eating celery to make your ejaculate taste better.

Talk about it to her.

Also, maybe she just doesnt want you up her ass. But try it out if you want, just dont force her. Most importantly respect your lady, whatever you are doing.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 06:59 PM
The reason she is holding back is because shes scared cuz things are going to fast and another really (really) good reason I dont want to share with you all but you all seem to be trying to analyze my situation with this lovely lady. She has a boyfriend and doesnt want to be doing what she is doing but it keeps on continuing and has been continuing for a long tiem now. Why cant you just give me some advice. Well for sure I will be doing whatever I want with her in some time but right now she is just playing a game with me trying to keep me on a string and interested which is not to blame her because I have been playing games with her being a challenge so she wants it more, etc. Its a complex relationship and if you guys dont agree with it or wouldnt do something like that yourself than thats great I am not asking about morality here I was just asking a simple question what Pheromones to make a girl your already with MORE HORNY

Now does anyone have a proper answer and can anyone verify that rone makes them more submissive and if you guys are not done bashing me yet then feel free to carry on. it is obvious that most pheromone users probably have low self esteem and other issues and if venting against me help you to solve those issues and make you feel better about yourself then i am glad I could help you all /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Ok another question that is not going to stir up so much controversary

What kind of pheromones should i wear to attract other girls to me around her just to cause some jealousy you know. I already been doing this just starting some interesting convo with one of her really good friends that seemed to work a bit.

So what pheromones to make other girls more interested in me. I am not saying I want to rawdog all the other girls just get some touching (that seems to really get her roaring)

franki
01-01-2003, 07:12 PM
Dogger, if you read the thread carefully you will see some people have answered your question!

What pheromone makes girls horny, well, read your way around here and you will find the answer. Remember you don\'t have the right to get a decent answer from other forum members, you much rather have to earn it.

tounge
01-01-2003, 07:15 PM
I still think you are a put on, but if not. There are all kinds of self righteous people on here. Everyone of us beats to the tune of our own morality. We are our own gods. It is just a matter of whose ox is gored. So just take things here with a grain of salt.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 07:20 PM
You don\'t need pheromones as much as you need technique, to get her to be more adventurous. That\'s a whole other chapter from a whole other book.

What do you mean, that flirting with other women \"gets her roaring\"? Because it\'s pretty much antithetical to getting her to relax and be more permissive in bed.

druid
01-01-2003, 08:44 PM
well I think rawdogger has a legimate question, though I think he should have phrased it better.

Well the consensus on here is that NONE heavy products (NPA,PI/m,RM) make women (maybe even men) more aggressive sexually. It suppose to signify high test levels. Just don\'t wear it around her when she is on her period because that could offend her. The best time to wear it is when she is ovulating.

As far as jealously maybe a little couplins mixed with the none would be a good idea. Couplins is a female pheromone that is found in the vaginal secretions of an ovulating female. Most of the products containing it are meant for women to attract men, but a lot of people hear use it as a kind of phermonal \"social proff\" (a term borrowed from ASF/fastseduction.com). The logic behind it is that since other women smell this on you they will think you are with a fertile female and hence there is something women find attractive about you and will therefore they find you attrative.

Guys can we please stop all the bickering. If someone is indeed a troll the best way to get rid of them is to ignore them.

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 10:05 AM
I was trying to give you a legitimate answer, sorry if that wasnt clear.

EW is good, not sure if it is still available though. Pheromones might not be the answer to your first question from what I read of the problem.

Oh and its best not to bite the hand thats feeding you, if you get what I mean.

marv14yag
01-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Bro, I ain\'t gonig to say it again..

Listen, if you wear none, especially strong concentrated none when a woman is NOOOOT interested, she will REPEL you...

If she is ALREADY HORNY USE N O N E!

The highier concentration the better.

Chem set none is 100$, however, it is 2 times AS CONCENTRATED as Primal

Probably a drop behind each ear, and a couple drops in that area and she will be f**** you like it\'s her last day on Earth

HOWEVER that DOES HAVE to mean she is horny....

Now, if she was horny, why won\'t she give it her all? Now, I know that she\'s got this other relationsip, however, that should make her MORE horny as it is more exciting.

Now, I do know that men ejaculate 45% more when there is some kind of fantasy involved (gots to love that Men\'s Health, I\'ll tell you what, they ALWAYS got good info on SOMETHING in there....I\'ll tell you what...)

It SHOULLLD work the OTHER way around....Ie, handcuff her ass, and put on chem set none...This should target the adrenal glands as MUCH as possible...The AFRAID response...NOT goof if she isn\'t horny..If she is...You best watch out man.

My suggestion:

Order a Chem set none bottle = 100$

Handcuffs = I don\'t know how much

Oh oh oh..And, did you KNOW that working out, running, lifting, etc BEFORE sex increases testosterone in BOTH men and women, fighthing etc..This is why none makes women horny, this is why makeup sex is good...

The third thing would be, either, work out with her (seems stuipd though) or, make it after some kind of fight or something...

Combine those three and you\'re in for ONE WIILLLLLD mother f*** ride oh, and, you know, you can add more to the handcuffs, just. the idea of it....

I\'ll tell you what...That is MY combo for the best sex you can have...Well, minus raping someone or something...

Try it, don\'t try it.Just, offering an answer to your question of (why won\'t she give me some REAL bj\'s and not this Mickey Mouse crap....)

Bart

marv14yag
01-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Oh, yeah, and, the copulins would make her jealous, but I wouse SUGGGGEST using THEM at a DIFFERENT time than using the none...

PCC is all copulins, however, it\'s only 0.05% Copulins though.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2003, 10:57 PM
i ordered some pcc and some PI gonna try the handcuff i remember a few months ago with a tie she didnt like not being free to move her arms but she got pretty aggressive

well if this stuff works im gonna buy the chem set and then have some real fun

thanks bart

BassMan
01-03-2003, 06:20 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

i ordered some pcc and some PI gonna try the handcuff i remember a few months ago with a tie she didnt like not being free to move her arms but she got pretty aggressive

<hr></blockquote>Handcuffs hurt in all the wrong ways. Go to yer local fetish leather shop and invest in some decent wrist restraints.

Gerund
01-03-2003, 03:29 PM
Yeah, ditto. If being restrained is erotic to her, use leather or some fabric-type thing with velcro. You want to turn her on, not bruise her or make her wrist joints ache.

Whitehall
01-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Yea, metal handcuffs are unwelcome I find. Soft velcro is best.

marv14yag
01-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Dude, lol...

You can ORDER the Chem set none and it\'s 2 TIMES STRONGEEER THAN THE PI, lol, And, it seems as that is what you WANT is the STRONGEST SH** POSSIBLE...

Anyway, PI is still good, I don\'t know about using both of them at the same time or not, pi and copulins that is...I don\'t know.

Bart

marv14yag
01-03-2003, 03:43 PM
Woah, yeah..Rope, duck tape, leather...Whatever works...

Bart

marv14yag
01-03-2003, 03:46 PM
You know, also, I was listening to the Loive Lines, and it seems as SOME girls/women like to be \'choked\' too..I don\'t know about that though....I guess it would depend on her...lol

I wouldn\'t go and start choking her though, you know...

I\'m just sayhing (suggestions here)

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2003, 03:53 PM
No duct tape, no rope unless it\'s very soft.

Yeah, some women like pressure on their necks. Some men do too.

But Bart, your s/m fantasies aside (and I\'m all sympathy) I\'m not sure any of that is what the doctored ordered for the girl in question. She\'s already said she doesn\'t much care for having her arms restrained. ... this stuff may not be her cuppa tea. In which case it would only alarm her.

Dude needs to get inside her head and figure out what her fantasies are before he starts imposing the hardware.

Men, would you agree?

Gerund
01-03-2003, 03:54 PM
I\'d say you better have a pretty friggin\' explicit invitation from a girl before you start doing any breath control activities.

And have her sign a waiver! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2003, 03:58 PM
Yes.

But it doesn\'t have to be breath control. It can be play restraint. Just a hand around your neck, without much pressure, can be fun.

marv14yag
01-03-2003, 04:16 PM
From what I understand he said she didn\'t like it...But yet she was aggressive from it?

Who CARES if she didnt\' like it....As long as she got aggressive that means she really DOES like it....

Noone LIKES to be choked or be tied up, but yet, they DO...As in...Sexually maybe...And, I didn\'t say to cut off her circulation or her air supply or anything...And, I did not say anything about my \'fantasies\' rather, I am giving of examples to up her testosterone levels.....

Now, that MAYYYY not even BEE his problem...HOWEVER if the problem with her is non interest due to low testosterone/aggression etc, there you go...None, fantasy, etc....Anything aggressive..

However, hey, if it doesn\'t work, don\'t come back at me...I said if that\'s the PROBLEM..In fact, he may have it all wrong it may just be that she, wants mroe from HIM...

If he can\'t do well on her sh\'es not going to RETURN the favor... I\'m all for aggression/fantasies etc...But, you have to think of the other person, not just yourself

Bart

Whitehall
01-03-2003, 04:26 PM
A Japanese flick called \"In the Realm of the Senses.\"

Great movie, it really captures that sense of total sexual involvement in a torrid love affair.

I won\'t tell more at risk of spoiling the ending.

BTW, it was based on a true story.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2003, 07:33 PM
ya i know the choking works but you dont really choke you just apply some pressure to the neck while ur working on other areas (face and ears) it seems to get them a little high or buzzed