PDA

View Full Version : Anyone OD-ing tonight?

bivonic
12-31-2002, 04:55 PM
I\'m thinking about it, haven\'t gotten any significant hits off of AE, just got this week, order a slew of other stuff, but probably won\'t see it until end of the week /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif No SoE or PI/m!!!

I\'m going to a bar that has 2 rooms, one where the band plays & another hangout room. It should be real crowded. I\'ve been wearing up to 4-5 drops of AE with no noticeable negative effects, although I have not been in a crowded bar scene before with AE.

I guess I\'m just looking for some validation tonight, & who knows I might get lucky! I\'m looking to put 1 drop behind each ear, 2 on my neck, 1 on my Adam\'s apple & 1 each per wrist, if I go with a short sleeve shirt I may put another 1 each per bicep - am I crazy? Remember this is AE which is already got a nice blend so I\'m thinking since it\'s not straight out -none it won\'t get too insane. Still looking for opinions - make a post & help me out - I\'m not heading out for another hour...Oh yeah I\'ll be covering it with Realm/m (lots) & will bring my AE if I feel I need to refresh (but somehow I doubt it!).

Happy New Year - I hope everyone gets laid tonight!

franki
12-31-2002, 05:02 PM
My only comment is that I personally don\'t like New Year\'s Eve as a night for looking to get laid at all. Guess that\'s is due to my own bad experiences. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, I am already in 2003 /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRANKI!

franki
12-31-2002, 05:09 PM
Thank you Renee, and happy new year in advance to everyone who is still in the old year. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-31-2002, 05:13 PM
Happy New Year to everyone.

I think I may have put on a little too much TE...but I\'m about to head out to my favorite restaurant with it anyway just to see what happens.

krtel
12-31-2002, 05:19 PM
I\'ll be honest, AE/m has done very little for me, and the only reason I didn\'t send it back was because I bought it FBC. I don\'t think Stone Labs anone does much for me.

Since all you got is AE for now, focus on apply the most of your dosage on your neck\'s pulse points. Pheros get dispersed with every heartbeat. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I\'d suggest in total 4-6 drops.

- Krish

krtel
12-31-2002, 05:25 PM
heh, I hate the holidays.

- Krish

Watcher
01-01-2003, 01:10 AM
6-8 drops would be recommened to get it to work in a bar sitaution or even 10 spread around.

MadMaxx
01-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Maybe AE simply doesn\'t work for some people. Why? I don\'t know, but I found it to be useless for me. It either did nothing at all for me, or possibly it made people want to have nothing to do with me. I find that fascinating that I can use various products together that when combined contain what AE contains, and the application can be effective, but AE is not effective for me.