PDA

View Full Version : DIHL - What do you do when it happens to you?

bivonic
12-30-2002, 07:38 PM
Just curious, I haven\'t gotten a hit yet, only got AE today & then I just ordered PI/m, SoE, NPA & A1 (originally I was going to wait for results from AE, but after reading so many positive posts I couldn\'t resist).

Anyway back to my question when you get a DIHL, what exactly is going through the girls head? What do you typically do when you receive it, do you just stare back & smile, do you just keep talking to the blank stare, or do you perhaps get flirtatious & maybe give her a little rub on the arm?

I just want to be prepared in case I ever come across a doe.

tounge
12-30-2002, 10:01 PM
Walk up to her with a sincere smile and say hello. Get a quick convo going and bag her e-mail and didgets in about 5 minutes. Give her a reputation to live up to,regarding phone calls and returning them. Make your rules about not playing phone tag known. Leave after 5-10 minutes. Call and see if she is avaliable for coffee or tea. Set up meeting in about 5 minutes on the phone. Let her know YOUR rules about flaking out, if she agrees to meet you. Keep a good sense of humor going at all stages.

Good Luck

Whitehall
12-31-2002, 09:22 AM
DIHLs are pretty rare but I\'ve seen them. My thinking on how to capitalize on them goes like this.

One word that women often use to describe sexual attraction is \"dreamy\" as in \"he\'s a dreamboat,\" \"dreamy eyes.\" I think that is the connection in a woman\'s state of mind with a DIHL - she goes into a waking dream. Your goal is to imprint your sexual presence into that dream and associate and encourage sexual excitement and thrills in her dream. Sometimes women report dreaming about a guy who wears pheromones - especially \'none - I hear that a lot and that\'s what you want. You\'ve already made a positive impression - you just want to build on that and make it stick.

What I aim to do when I see a target go into DIHL is lock eyes with her (looking down at her is best), speak softly and slowly in a deep tone, and say my name and her name together. Smile tenderly. Maybe imply that she\'s wanted - \"I like you\" or \"we\'d be a great couple\" or somesuch small talk. If I think it would work, I might do a little kino like putting my hand on her shoulder near her neck but one risks breaking the spell with touching.

This is an area that needs more thinking and field experience - I\'m working on it!

The best book on what the mind is doing during a DIHL is \"The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind\" by Jaynes.

Watcher
12-31-2002, 02:45 PM
Theres a few of us working on DIHL testing. Youre right on the Anone-dream link. They just associate it within thier sleep to the phero wearing source.
Follow the fastseduction tips and go for the touch/kino to associate it with youreself as well.

Rbt
04-27-2005, 05:58 PM
Okay! So this is a terribly old thread

that I found during my research searches in the Forums, but I've been wondering about this effect and what to do

about it myself, as I just got what I think was my *first* DIHL (deer in headlights look) during my recent AE

tests.

So any updated thoughts??? What does one do if you get a DIHL? What happens if you respond to a DIHL? How

do you respond to a DIHL? Are they often dead-ends, or does something come of it (and to what extent? Friendships,

OneNightStands?, LongTermRelationships? Sex, get dumped, or Rock n' Roll... to paraphrase an old saying?)

(Of

course it had to be from a 20-something female and I'm on the other side of 50... <sigh> )

tounge
04-27-2005, 08:43 PM
The terrific advice I gave on

12-30-02 still stands. Just do it! Thanks Robert for pulling this back up, it might help a newbe or two.

Gegogi
04-27-2005, 09:29 PM
If depends. After they emerge from

the fog they may wonder why such a weenie threw them off guard and hit the bricks. Others may become putty in your

hands. Nevertheless, the DIHL spell won't last long and you must then charm them old fashion way. DIHL victims are

usually very risky as you don't really know them. I breifly dated a DIHL victim and quickly learned I'd rather get

to know them longer before making my move. I got into some strange sh!t and eventually found myself having sex with

a very odd woman (clean-freak stripper) with 15 cats in the room...

countesszero
04-28-2005, 06:00 AM
When someone gives me the

DIHL look I just flash them a big smile and give them even more eye contact. Most times I say Hi to them and slowly

walk past. This further intrigues the person and then they have a hard time taking their eyes off me. Sometimes they

end up following me around for a while until they realize what their doing. It's great fun.

The Countess
Peace

Out

a.k.a.
04-28-2005, 06:08 AM
But has anybody ever gotten laid off

of a DIHL?

In any case, I aim for “natural” signs of attraction: smiles, chattiness, kino, flirtiness,

sly sideways glances... If I notice DIHL, confused speech, inability to focus, strained laughter, nervous leg

bouncing... I decrease my dosage.

jose
04-28-2005, 07:05 AM
This happen during sex. When we were

facing each other her eyes were wide as saucers (pupils dilated) and she stared for what seem like a minute. It was

kind of weird but that was my first DIHL. I was wearing AE at the time.

Rbt
04-28-2005, 08:52 AM
If depends. After they

emerge from the fog they may wonder why such a weenie threw them off guard and hit the bricks. Others may become

putty in your hands. Nevertheless, the DIHL spell won't last long and you must then charm them old fashion way.

DIHL victims are usually very risky as you don't really know them. I breifly dated a DIHL victim and quickly

learned I'd rather get to know them longer before making my move. I got into some strange sh!t and eventually found

myself having sex with a very odd woman (clean-freak stripper) with 15 cats in the room...
Which is

precisly why I'm being cautions myself. Of the three females I think I was "influencing" at the time (2

20-somethings and one 40-45isher), only one of the youngin's had this look, and she was someone I really didn't

know (the other two I've known for at least a couple of years). I figured, like you say, it could have just been a

reaction to the AE and not to me at all, and the possible outcomes of "taking advantage" of the effect may have

later been interpreted as my haveing "taken *unfair* advantage" of her. It could have been as like slipping in a

"date rape" drug. That kind of potential trouble I don't want or need, thank you.

PS: Weenie!!!???? Humpf!

:rant: :lol:

seduceme
04-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Just curious, I

haven\'t gotten a hit yet, only got AE today &amp; then I just ordered PI/m, SoE, NPA &amp; A1 (originally I was

going to wait for results from AE, but after reading so many positive posts I couldn\'t resist).

Anyway

back to my question when you get a DIHL, what exactly is going through the girls head? What do you typically do

when you receive it, do you just stare back &amp; smile, do you just keep talking to the blank stare, or do you

perhaps get flirtatious &amp; maybe give her a little rub on the arm?

I just want to be prepared in case I

ever come across a doe.

Youre overanalyzing!
Dont try to figure out whats going through her head,

she's most likely in a confused emotional state, logic will help you little.
Take it as you would take any

compliment, how do you act? You look at her and smile ofcourse! If you want to pursuit her pursuit her as you would

any other chick you would be interested in. Just because she gave you a DIHL or not shouldnt define if youre going

to pursuit her or not. Pursuit those YOU find attractive.

jollysnowdevil
04-28-2005, 06:02 PM
hmmmmm what do i do when i

see a DIHL? since she already has that spacey shocked look in her eyes i take it upon myself to grab her by the

ass and ask her to dance... then when the drooling starts well then dont come a knocking...

seriously, i almost always smile. its just a natural reaction of mine. usually ill get more flirtatious.

Friendly1
05-02-2005, 12:59 PM
I sometimes knock them over and

see if they're still breathing.

SitBackNRelax
05-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I usually just smile back at

first and make some more eye contact... I always want the guy to make the first move.. I'll flirt and turn him on..

but if he wants my digits.. he has to come and get it!

Friendly1
05-02-2005, 10:39 PM
What is this strange fascination

with phone numbers? I've never understood that.

Phan
05-03-2005, 07:29 AM
I usually just

smile back at first and make some more eye contact... I always want the guy to make the first move.. I'll flirt and

turn him on.. but if he wants my digits.. he has to come and get it!
I think it's a shame that most women

wait for the guy to make the first move. There are many reasons why an interested guy might not make a move. Women

miss out on a lot of great prospects by not making a move (just as guys do).

surfs_up
05-03-2005, 08:34 AM
DIHL is the easy part, automatic, autonomic lower brain activity that temporarily

disables the frontal cortex... it's ummm... primitive, hardwired monkey mind stuff. OTOH, you've got their

attention making further conversation possible. Observation from the catbird seat: most guys don't fall down on the

opener, the problems begin with the follow through... she's listening, what the hell do you say ? How quickly can

you figure out if you have any similar interests, more or less equal intelligence, more or less equal state of

emotional development.... seriously, as a highly evolved being do you want to be hanging out with an emotional

retard who throws blazing tantrums when she doesn't get exactly what she wants at the drop of a dime ? DIHL or not,

baaaad idea from the get go. Or maybe you discover you're both great fans of 20th century composers and you could

talk all night about Anton Webern... but she loves gerbils and you're horribly allergic to gerbils, but both your

moms were in the same graduating class at Stanford, but manic depression and criminality runs in her family, but you

both saw God when you went bungee jumping and had no idea that any other human being experienced this, but she has

six toes and they're fused in a duck's web and you have massive tufs of hair growing out of your ears, but other

that the feet she's a absolute babe, you're afraid to confess to her that you've had multiple physique enhancing

implants, but you can both see past that to the inner light within, but your family are Palestinian militants, and

she's from a Hasidic clan of Lubovitchers, but she loves to race hot rodded street cars that some Puerto Rican guys

fix up, and you like floating in isolation tanks.... so you decide to ...........................................

Rbt
05-03-2005, 09:39 AM
I recently had what I think was my

first DIHL while wearing AE. I didn't respond at the time because I didn't realize it was happening until after

the fact. Plus I think it may have been a *little* awkward to start hitting on a young (20's?) restaurant server

right before the dinner crowd was due to arrive with her boss (40-45?) hovering nearby (who was also possibly

reacting to the AE in a chatty/friendly way). I hadn't really spoken much to the Server before beyond the basic

"here's your order sir" type of exchange. Never seemed to be any desire on her part to say more. (Had not been

wearing 'mones before this either.)

I went back a week later at a more off-peak time to pick up some to go

and Server was more or less by herself. So I took the opportunity to strike up a bit of conversation. (Was wearing a

light dose of Chikara, if I recall, at the time.) I think DIHL carried over to a positive reaction as she was

friendly and somewhat chattier than ever before. Unfortunately there is a ring on the appropriate finger, but it

looks "decorative" rather than "engaged/hitched" so it may just be there to prevent "pick ups." But I'm not about

to put myself in a position to discover an irate boyfriend/husband meeting me in a dark alley... so conversation is

going to *stay* light.
:nono:

The main point is that DIHL reactions may still create the positive "memory"

that will assist in later encounters.

Note that in this case I got the DIHL with AE (about 1.5 drops), and the

subsequent positive chatty with C7 (about 1 spray). AE may have been "too strong." Not sure what result would have

been if I returned wearing a similar dose of AE as before. May have lapsed into another DIHL with different

results.

Phan
05-03-2005, 09:58 AM
DIHL is the easy

part, automatic, autonomic lower brain activity that temporarily disables the frontal cortex... it's ummm...

primitive, hardwired monkey mind stuff. OTOH, you've got their attention making further conversation possible.

Observation from the catbird seat: most guys don't fall down on the opener, the problems begin with the follow

through... she's listening, what the hell do you say ? How quickly can you figure out if you have any similar

interests, more or less equal intelligence, more or less equal state of emotional development.... seriously, as a

highly evolved being do you want to be hanging out with an emotional retard who throws blazing tantrums when she

doesn't get exactly what she wants at the drop of a dime ? DIHL or not, baaaad idea from the get go. Or maybe you

discover you're both great fans of 20th century composers and you could talk all night about Anton Webern... but

she loves gerbils and you're horribly allergic to gerbils, but both your moms were in the same graduating class at

Stanford, but manic depression and criminality runs in her family, but you both saw God when you went bungee jumping

and had no idea that any other human being experienced this, but she has six toes and they're fused in a duck's

web and you have massive tufs of hair growing out of your ears, but other that the feet she's a absolute babe,

you're afraid to confess to her that you've had multiple physique enhancing implants, but you can both see past

that to the inner light within, but your family are Palestinian militants, and she's from a Hasidic clan of

Lubovitchers, but she loves to race hot rodded street cars that some Puerto Rican guys fix up, and you like floating

in isolation tanks.... so you decide to ...........................................
Nice William

Gibson-esque stream of consciousness rant. :) Agreed, a hello is a fairly simple and straightforward proposition,

but the infinitely bifurcating tree of possible conversational routes that follows is another matter. Especially so

since some people aren't capable of interesting conversation, and others are but are too shy or nervous to manage

it upon first meeting, and of course so much depends on that first impression. I'm thinking of a particular cute

young salesgirl that I suspect is reasonably intelligent, but always seems in a bit of a daze when I try to make

conversation with her, and sometimes says completely nonsensical things as if she's having a hard time composing

her thoughts. (I've had on 2 sprays of Chikara and 2 or 3 dabs of NPA when speaking to her)

esk6969
05-03-2005, 10:04 AM
. I got into some

strange sh!t and eventually found myself having sex with a very odd woman (clean-freak stripper) with 15 cats in the

room...
Well hey, it could have been worse - you were getting pussy in a room full of pussy!!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Couldn't resist! (I can't believe no one else had taken it yet....)