PDA

View Full Version : Creating a hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 - Input needed!

Pages : [1] 2

krtel
12-30-2002, 01:06 PM
Alright, we all know the difference between KR#1 and DD#1. They are both successful mixes that I like very much. Each one has it\'s benefits over the other, however, I was thinking, why not creating something where you could have the benefits of both, KR#1 and DD#1?

Since the source of *none in DD#1 is NPA (plus secrets) which is known to bring extremly powerful sexual responses and the source of *none in KR#1 is PI which is known to bring in stable & consistent sexual, confidence, and respect related hits; why not create a mix with SoE that has both - NPA & PI?

My idea: A mix that consists of 7 parts of SoE, 2 parts of PI, and 2 parts of NPA.

My theory: Since the amount of *none in NPA is 1/2 of PI, I would assume it takes two drops of NPA to get the *anone from 1 drop of PI. SoE would make you more approachable and look reliable while NPA would draw in the extreme sexual attention and responses, while PI would reinforce not only the sexual power of NPA, rather make it consistent and stable. Also as a result of PI\'s presense, the respect and confidence level increase.

Now, I want to know what anyone thinks can be done to improve or add whatever input they felt I left out. Overall, what do you think of the idea?

- Krish

Watcher
12-30-2002, 01:16 PM
Those ratios would have to be 6:2:2 just thought you put up a typo.

Ideas for the mix are DD-X#1
or watcher-krtel megamix #1

krtel
12-30-2002, 01:19 PM
DoH! Yeah, 6:2:2 is the correct ratio. *slaps himself with a rubber chicken*

watcher-krtel megamix #1 sounds really good. WKM#1.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-30-2002, 01:25 PM
The amount of *none in NPA is roughly the same as the amount in PI/m, not half. If you want to split the ratio of PI to NPA right down the middle, then you might want to go with 7:1.5:1.5...if halves are an issue, just double the units to 14:3:3.

krtel
12-30-2002, 01:28 PM
Now wait a minute. 1 drop of PI gives you 0.025 mg of anone. 1 drop of NPA gives you 0.024 mg of pheromones. Of this 0.024, how much is *anone and how much is the secret ingriedients. From what I have read, 1/2 of the 0.024 is anone. I would most certainly like to be corrected if I have wrong information.

- Krish

CptKipling
12-30-2002, 05:49 PM
Anyone willing to buy all 3 of the big nones to create RM:PI:NPA?

MOBLEYC57
12-30-2002, 06:13 PM
Sounds like a wiener Big K!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'m no expert, but it would seem that you should maybe up the SOE dosage. Sure they say NPA is half of PI, but two drops is two drops wouldn\'t you say? Like it would be 7:4 vice 7:3...eh? 8 or 9:4 should kill the poison, no? Just a thought! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Watcher
12-30-2002, 06:58 PM
Or 4 with some power andro 4.2 or andro 8.4.

krtel
12-30-2002, 08:11 PM
I already have all three. I\'ll only have two in a couple of days as I\'m sending RM back.

- Krish

krtel
12-30-2002, 08:13 PM
As far as covering the scent? I think 6 SoE should cover it pretty well, but there\'s only one way to find out and thats to try it, and try it I will, once I get my new bottle of NPA which I just ordered today.

- Krish

MOBLEYC57
12-30-2002, 08:14 PM
Big K - Are we talking RM or SOE + 2 NPA:2 PI? Thanx!

krtel
12-30-2002, 08:15 PM
WKM#1 is proposed as 6 SoE:2 PI:2 NPA.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 05:08 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Now wait a minute. 1 drop of PI gives you 0.025 mg of anone. 1 drop of NPA gives you 0.024 mg of pheromones. Of this 0.024, how much is *anone and how much is the secret ingriedients. From what I have read, 1/2 of the 0.024 is anone. I would most certainly like to be corrected if I have wrong information.

<hr></blockquote>
I don\'t think anyone who doesn\'t work for LaCroy (other than Bruce) knows for sure. Bruce is the source for the best guess, but I haven\'t read anything other than guesses at what the percentage is. Most of those guesses were made by Watcher /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif What little info Bruce has let through has implied mostly *none with some \'special ingredients\'
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB2&amp;Number=2721&amp;Searc h=true&amp;Forum=CatSearch-3&amp;Words=NPA%20ingredients&amp;Match=And&amp;Searchpage=2&amp;L imit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=2699 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB2&amp;Number=2721&amp;Searc h=true&amp;Forum=CatSearch-3&amp;Words=NPA%20ingredients&amp;Match=And&amp;Searchpage=2&amp;L imit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=2699\")

biteme
12-31-2002, 06:24 AM
Wait a minute. That thread says that NPA/m has only 2 mg of -none and TE/m has 2.4 mg of -none.

I\'m a little more confused now. Does NPA/m have 2 mg of -none or 2.4 mg of -none ?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 08:03 AM

I\'m a little more confused now. Does NPA/m have 2 mg of -none or 2.4 mg of -none ?

<hr></blockquote>
it has 2.4 mg of pheros

biteme
12-31-2002, 09:42 AM
Thank you for the info.

krtel
12-31-2002, 11:24 AM
I would imagine there is a good amount of the secret ingreidients in there because I can\'t smell anone, but I can smell them, and smelling a bottle of NPA, I get a nose full!

- Krish

Watcher
12-31-2002, 02:41 PM
Someone has been editing my posts arrgghhh, ok well the 2 secret ingredients are meant to target the human VNO directly. So a1 was a possible idea but other ideas have come forward, but its still just guesswork.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2003, 07:40 AM

I would imagine there is a good amount of the secret ingreidients in there because I can\'t smell anone, but I can smell them, and smelling a bottle of NPA, I get a nose full!

- Krish

<hr></blockquote>
OK. All I\'m saying is that we don\'t know, and so any guess is just that. Some ingredients may pack a wallop of a smell even at small amounts (see EW). I don\'t know what the ratios are, I\'m simply pointing out that if you\'re basing a formula on the assumption that NPA is only half none, you may be risking an OD. For the sake of avoiding a possible OD, it might be safer to start on the assumption that it\'s almost all none, and then increase the amount from there after you see some results.

krtel
01-02-2003, 12:36 PM
I was doing some thinking. We can create WKM#1 in the following ways, and still keep it\'s state as \"hybrid\" of KR#1 and DD#1:

6 SoE : 2 PI : 2 NPA
6 SoE : 1 PI : 3 NPA

In your *opinion* and the assumption that NPA\'s contents is 50% NPA, which is better?

- Krish

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 12:40 PM
Why not go in between:

6 SOE : 1 PI : 2 NPA

But I guess you would have to see how much \"stink\" the SOE scent could handle.

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Why not go in between:

6 SOE : 1 PI : 2 NPA

But I guess you would have to see how much \"stink\" the SOE scent could handle.

krtel
01-02-2003, 01:49 PM
Well, with KR#1, SoE can handle 3 huge drops of PI and still smell good (according to feedback.) so I would assume if can handle 0.25 mg * 3 of anone, it will smell even better with less and can handle maybe a drop or two more.

6:1:2 sounds good, but while we\'re at it, why not add 1 more drop of SoE to make it 7 SoE :1 PI:2 NPA? Sound like a plan to you?

I think what I would have to do is create multiple batches of WKM#1 at different ratios to see which proportions give me the best possible results. I know that I am able to handle a boat load of anone without O/D responses so I guess thats a good thing.

- Krish

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 03:14 PM
Yeah it would be best to make small batches of the above ratios, or pick 3 or something, and try them out. That one drop extra SOE mite unbalance things, but the best thing to do is just experiment.

This sounds like the makings of a good mix, good luck Krish!

MOBLEYC57
01-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Multiple batches sounds like a weiner!!! Please keep us informed as to which one is the keeeeeeeeeeeeeeller!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif Tanks &amp; Tater!!!!

krtel
01-03-2003, 02:09 PM
I\'m going to try 6 SOE : 1 PI : 3 NPA to begin with. I should be receiving my NPA on Monday.

- Krish

MOBLEYC57
01-03-2003, 02:18 PM
Alrighty then!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Yep youve got my support to begin testing lol.
The following ratios i suggest
6-1-3
6-2-2
7-1-2
7-2-1

krtel
01-06-2003, 11:32 AM
I got my bottle of NPA today, yay! I\'ll create a batch and start testing tomorrow. Ahh, I can\'t wait! *jumps around all excited*

- Krish

Watcher
01-06-2003, 02:55 PM
Yeah go have some fun with NPA im just watching were this forum goes in the next few weeks with all this sudden burst of actiivty.

krtel
01-09-2003, 08:49 PM
Alrighty, 3 days into testing and I\'ve already had a few results. One of those results was a very strong sexual hit. Anyway, the ratio used of this \"beta\" version of WKM#1 was 6 SoE:1 PI:3 NPA. I\'m still testing this beta mix, so I will continue to report outstanding hits as I get them.

TODAY:

One of my female friends in class asked me to come sit by her 5 minutes into class. While sitting by her, I notice her DIHL\'ing at me while I\'m not looking. It happened at least 4 or 5 times. Then we got into a conversation. It was general chit-chatter, and then out of no where, she asked \"Do you like getting dirty?\" (Pretty much implied; people you know what I\'m talking about! lol!).

During this conversation, I noticed heavy staring and eye contact from her. What also shocked me, out of no where she said in a really cute but fast voice \"I\'m attracted to you.\" The first thing that came to my mind was \"WOW.\" I told her I thought she was pretty and then I asked her what about me she found attractive. She claimed she didn\'t know why! omg. I knew from that point, this mix was working. After this, the class teacher started talking out loud and we all had to be quiet, but I noticed, even 20-30 minutes after all of this happened, she kept looking and staring at me with extreme lust in her eyes. She was a taken girl in a very sucessful relationship, I\'m friends with her bf, so I wasn\'t about to make any moves on her. EVERYONE IS TAKEN! ITS NOT FAIR! DAMMIT! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif lol. Ah well. I\'ll continue to play around with this mix.

BTW I was only wearing 5 inches of the mix.

- Krish

bjf
01-09-2003, 09:09 PM
How is NPA different than PI. I mean, they are both none\'s is n\'t that all that matters? You can adjust the amount you put on of either of them to make it replicate the none content of the other....right?

Watcher
01-10-2003, 01:44 AM
ITs a combo of KR#1 and DD#1 something we decided to try out, we do it from time to time, you could substitute PI(M) for PI(W)

krtel
01-10-2003, 04:30 AM
We\'ve talked about this sooooo much. Do a search on the forum and look up old discussions.

- Krish

bjf
01-10-2003, 04:49 AM
you can\'t do a good search for more than one keyword

MaxiMog
01-10-2003, 05:50 AM
You have to say \"and\" instead of \"exact phrase\".

krtel
01-13-2003, 05:36 PM
Alrighty, I know for sure, this is one hell of a sexual mix, lol. I\'ve received a heck of a lot more attention from the girlies than ever before, and looks like my theory was right, the presence of PI/m in the mix would make it consistent. I\'ve been getting hits from the same girls, since last week, especially the one in my previous results post. Today she was even wilder, asking me very dirty yet deep questions and rubbing her legs up against me. She looked like she just wanted to jump on me, lol. Also, today, there were like 3 girls competing over my attention. The one I was talking to whisphered over to the others \"Whats the matter, is someone jealous???\" Wow, I feel like some celeb here. haha. Anyways, time to test WKM#1 as 6 SoE : 2 PI : 2 NPA.

- Krish

Watcher
01-13-2003, 05:41 PM
Attention from the girlies is a hallmark of these advanced mixes that have success. The presense of PI/m was a very good idea. 3 girls competing for youre attention (10 is a good number to have going) god the jealously thing is high. Being a celeb is good, keep it up and report often. God luck on the WKM#1 testing i have a few tests going myself right now with different combos etc.

krtel
01-13-2003, 05:50 PM
Alright Watcher! Let us know about the results that come from your testing too! :-)

- Krish

Watcher
01-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Oh im working on another mix, ive given the WKM#1 a quick run and worked out ok (attention DIHL etc.) A friend of mine had the same luck. Although my testing is going well to.

bundyburger
01-13-2003, 06:33 PM
After you lot discussing the difference between NPA and PI/m this is a mix I was thinking of trying too. Ordered some NPA that I needed. Good to see someone having success with it. Makes me keener. Not to mention you may work out the ratio so I get an idea of where to start. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

krtel
01-13-2003, 06:49 PM
Yeah, so far I\'ve been testing it at: 6 SOE: 1 PI : 3 NPA.

- Krish

Watcher
01-13-2003, 07:57 PM
This mix should in practice work well, theroy wise it is a good product mix and has been giving some of us good results its called WKM#1

krtel
01-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Ok guys, i\'ve still been using WKM#1 in the first beta: 6 SOE:3 NPA:1 PI. I will continue to until my batch runs out and then I\'ll start new ratios. Today I received the most amazing hits that I have EVER received with pheromones.

There had to be about 9 different babes that approached me and initiated conversations with me. Most of them for sexually related hits. I haven\'t had a single girl be bitchy to me lately either; they all seem to treat me a HELL of a lot nicer. Interesting, because there are no DIHL\'ing rather the effects are straight to the point.

Yesterday, when I was at Burger King, one worker just kept staring at me. Also, consistency is proven, the same girl who I mentioned in my first post was hitting on me again, this time in a much greater capacity. She was resting her legs on my lap and we were having a conversation. She asked me things like \"What if I wanted to have sex, how would you react?\" HEH. Another significant question was \"Do my breasts look too big to you?\" I couldn\'t believe my ears, a girl has NEVER talked this dirty with me, lol. I feel sorry for this girls boyfriend, but I refuse to do anything with her because she\'s with someone and look how she\'s hitting on me. If I had a gf, I sure as hell wouldn\'t want her to flirt and possibly cheat with another guy.

Also, I was at the grocery store, and this young (seriously hot.) babe is at the cash register and ringing me up. She initiates a conversation and we get into a talk, and then she blows a kiss to me. This NEVER happens to me people, I think I\'m going MAD. lol.

Krish, THE MAD SCIENTIST... TEEHEE. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

YUP, IVE LOST MY MIND ALRIGHT! GIMME MORE MONES! :\\ lol.

franki
01-15-2003, 06:28 PM
Would you agree with me when I would say that this NPA/PI/SOE mix works a lot better than just PI/SOE or NPA/SOE??

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
01-15-2003, 06:29 PM
Hell yeah. lol.

- Krish

Tim
01-15-2003, 06:34 PM
Oh man, krish! I think I may buy some NPA to try this out. 2 or 3 dabs from an atomizer of KR#1 doesn\'t seem to have brought many results. (Although, perhaps it has, and I\'m not keen enough to see \'em.) I think I may try 4 dabs of KR#1 tomorrow, but even one dab from the atomizer seems like a lot. Maybe I\'m just overreacting.

A question: What are you using to apply this (it seems like a roll-on?) and how much have you been applying (like, for example, today)?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Hey, Krish -- go, boy, go! Read Irish\'s post sometime about girls with boyfriend-itis and learn from the wise. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Nice work! glad to hear you\'re getting the attention you deserve.

Tim
01-15-2003, 06:37 PM
Krish, have you been using that axe stuff you bought as a cover scent?

bsxs
01-15-2003, 07:15 PM
This mix is simply the best. It\'s the best one I\'ve tried yet. Actually the first one with OBVIOUS results for me!

Watcher
01-15-2003, 07:26 PM
See with further experimentation you find a mix which is simply the best for u. And its gotten u obvious results to which is even better.

krtel
01-15-2003, 09:18 PM
I\'m very glad to hear that me and Watcher\'s mix has worked so well for you. It\'s more inspiration to even better the mix. Thanks!

- Krish

krtel
01-15-2003, 09:23 PM
Tim-

Yeah, you should create this mix to get the benefits of KR#1 &amp; DD#1. Why should one sacrafice the results from either one, when you can have it all? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I\'ve had the BEST results when I clean the area I am going to apply the mix to and use a roll-top bottle. Today I applied like 6 inches of WKM#1.

Also, make sure you are shaking well before each use - very important factor.

- Krish

krtel
01-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Thanks FTR! Those words of kindness mean a lot to me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

krtel
01-15-2003, 09:28 PM
I wear it along with pheromones, not as a cover scent. I use it in place of standard deodarant and also spray it on my chest and arms. NEVER spray the stuff over the direct spot where you applied the pheromones. The scent of AXE is so strong, my hypothesis was that it would significantly increase my results as a carrier for my pheromones. AXE Kilo has a VERY powerful and strong scent.

- Krish

mokes
01-15-2003, 09:47 PM
Alright, Krtel, one question--Would it harm the mix if I happened to mix in a *very* small amount of cologne like Emporio Armani, Acqua di Gio, or Le Male?--Just to kind of, uh, cover up the default SOE scent.

(I can\'t wait to use this mix tomorrow at school--bwhahahaha...)

Tim
01-15-2003, 09:51 PM
mokes, I wouldn\'t recommend mixing Le Male with SOE\'s scent. Le male is distinctly UN-musky. I think Le Male and SOE together smell horrible. Try mixing the two scents on the skin on your arm to see what I mean. As far as the others, I don\'t know.

mokes
01-15-2003, 09:55 PM
Well both of the Armani fragrances I mentioned are too both distinctly non-musky scented. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh well.

Watcher
01-15-2003, 09:57 PM
Agreed. Le male is good for some things but perhaps not SOE

Tim
01-15-2003, 09:58 PM
Well, try some mixing on your skin.. it may work with the armani stuff? I just don\'t think it combines well with Le Male (if applied to the same spot). I don\'t know how I\'d smell if I put them in different spots.

mokes
01-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Well, I\'ve tried all of my colognes in different spots, and out of all of them, and I\'ve noticed that Mont Blanc (sampler bottle) dulls down the SOE scent ALOT and makes the scent more subtle.

Watcher
01-15-2003, 10:06 PM
Well i have in the past dulled down SOE with vanilla or andro 4.2 (unscented) and NPA of course for the DD mix does a great job.

DrSmellThis
01-16-2003, 01:06 AM
Good job! Keep experimenting and refining it...

This type of mix seems dead on, and I have been thinking and posting along these lines lately.. I have PI on the way, and am going to try it with edge. I may use SOE, or I may make my own -nol formula. I\'d like to see it wih less SOE and a musk-compatible cover scent. Essential oils such as sandalwood are an easy answer, as most are compatable with musk.

I\'ve always been a little suspicious of mixes where the -nol is greater than the -none, for sexual and romantic hits. This is obviously working well for you, but I just mean for optimizing the effect. I always go back in my mind to the success AE and P10 have enjoyed. Ultimately, you can\'t argue with success.

The Roots cologne I mentioned before is SOE compatible.

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 02:41 AM
not sure what he said then Red but my approach is \"if they spread them-bed them\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-16-2003, 12:15 PM
Yeah and alter ego and perfect 10 have 3 pheros in it, the only thing i would ask for is a1 couplins and perhaps the 2x NPA secret ingredients seperate to create my own mix.

krtel
01-16-2003, 07:50 PM
More nice hits today:

As I was walking into class, this girl just starts touching all over me and grabs my a**. She\'s like \"What\'cha wanna do, file sexual harrassment on me?\" - lol.

On my way home, i run into 4 chicks and they are sooo into me. Took em for a ride. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I think this might be the ultimate sexual mix. (this beta at least.)

Once again, all of this is unusual occurances, so, I can only credit it to WKM#1 beta 1.

- Krish

krtel
01-16-2003, 07:52 PM
Well, yeah, most successful hits came from when -nol outnumbered -none. I hope you have just as good of luck as me when you try this mix! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-17-2003, 06:21 AM
Yeah that would be a good product, NPA without the -none! We\'d have even more control then. Or sell each separately.

krtel
01-17-2003, 12:08 PM
I second that. Thats a brilliant idea!

- Krish

khan
01-17-2003, 02:09 PM
anybody in their late 20\'s tried this mix, seems to work really well for the younger crowd, but what about the older

krtel
01-17-2003, 03:14 PM
Watcher tried it, and I believe he is in his early 20\'s.

- Krish

krtel
01-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Alrighty people, ran out of WKM#1 beta 1 (6 SoE: 1 PI : 3 NPA) so I created WKM#1 beta 2 today (6 SoE : 2 PI : 2 NPA) so I am testing that starting today. I\'ll let the forum know the results I get from it.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-18-2003, 02:59 PM
I\'ve been using a formula very similar in phero-ratios to your new batch:

3-4 dabs Edge (spiked with -rone)
1 drop PI
1 drop CS -nol
1 drop A1 on the back of my shirt.

Already, after 2 days with PI I\'ve noticed more flirting, touching and looks. Big difference. The key is PI + less NPA/Edge.

We\'re making progress!

krtel
01-18-2003, 04:27 PM
Hey Doc!

I\'m glad to see you\'re also testing with positive results. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif A1 seems like it would be an awesome addition to WKM#1, however, I\'m waiting for the 5 ml bottles. I guess when the 5 ml\'s come out I can experiment with it and maybe we might call that WKM#2 or something. lol.

Keep us updated on the results you get! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

bsxs
01-18-2003, 04:32 PM
What do you think the ratios would be if we were to add A1?

krtel
01-18-2003, 04:34 PM
I wouldn\'t be able to tell ya until I figure out which ratio of WKM#1 is the better one.

- Krish

dpguy
01-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Krish,

I just want to clarify that you are using a roll-top? I just got my first roll-top today so I\'m not sure how to use it. I want to make the WKM#1 beta mix, but how much are you applying?

Actually, I am not really making the same mix because I only have GEL packs. Do you think it could work if I use the same ratio of the NPA/PI(m), and then add the GEL? If so, how much of the gel should I put on. I really want to get hits like you seem to have gotten.

Congrats on the mix,
Dpguy

krtel
01-18-2003, 04:44 PM
I am using a roll-top bottle. There are two pulse points on the front of your neck; I roll 3 inches over each one. Then I apply 1 inch behind each ear.

You see, using the gel is kind of difficult because I don\'t have any metric saying, this much of gel is comparable to this much of the oil. I guess you could try using 1/3 of a pack to cover the NPA and PI up, however, the gel is VERY inconvinient. Why not just get the oil? I\'m about to re-order myself some, I mean, worst comes to worst, if ya don\'t like the oil you can always send it back, eh? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Or maybe someone more experienced with the gel can help you, perhaps Watcher.

- Krish

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 04:55 PM
8-10 inches is bout 1/2 a pack from the info i\'ve been able to get(having been told it varies cause of roller fit and application pressure)

krtel
01-18-2003, 04:59 PM
Yup, so there is no exact way to compare dosage amounts between the oil and gel. I would imagine using the gel would be messy and time consuming. When I apply my mones, I\'m usually on the run, and I need something that I can shake well, and just slap on in 1 minute and I\'m out. Also, for WKM#1, if you use the gel, you\'re going to need a colonge as a cover scent because IMHO the gel\'s scent isn\'t powerful enough to cover both NPA + PI.

- Krish

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 05:02 PM
i use jel no sweat but dont need to cover any -none so to speak either

oscar
01-18-2003, 05:37 PM
dpguy,

SOE gel is about 1/6 the concentration of the SOE in the roll-on bottle.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 06:03 PM
ah wait a sec..how can that be???.if 38 packs of jel contain 4.96 and a roll on contains 5.0 (a diff of .06%)???

oscar
01-18-2003, 06:20 PM
Wolfe,

The total volume of gel from a 38-pack is 57mL, roughly six times the 10mL volume of the roll-on bottle.

The concentration of the gel is .086mg/mL, while the oil is .5mg/mL ; that\'s 5.81 times the concentration of the gel.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 06:49 PM
i went by this reply......... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"Wolfe,

You\'re right, there are a lot of variables that make this a hard question to give a definitive answer to. Skin type, applied pressure, roller-ball fit, and temperature of the product are just a few.
I don\'t think there\'s a solid, widely accepted figure for the mL amount applied per inch of roll-on for these reasons.

But if it\'s any help, the oil in the roller bottle is roughly six times (5.813) as concentrated as the gel.

And to clarify an earler post, if you buy the 38-pack of gels for $49.95 you\'ll get nearly the same deal in terms of phero content as you would buying the oil at the same price.
Oil - 5mg
Gel - 4.94mg.
A difference of .06mg is minor if the gel is the product that suits you.
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

Oscar \"

dpguy
01-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Real quick question as I am about to leave....

is it alright that I barely put any of the mix in the roll-top? I did not realize how little 18 drops out of a glass dropper is.

also, how do i use the roll-top? do I have to turn it upside down?

Thanks,
dpguy

krtel
01-18-2003, 09:11 PM
I really can\'t answer your first question because I haven\'t tried that. You use a roll top by well, rolling the bottle on your skin. Quite simple. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-18-2003, 11:03 PM
There is no set amount of A1 to use. A lot of it depends on your ability to tolerate the side effects. In mixes I just aim for it being the least of the pheros used. Others have it be the most, but as it targets the VMO, I think quantity is unimportant.

krtel
01-19-2003, 08:37 AM
Ah, I see. So since the secret ingreidients in NPA also trigger a VNO response, quantity also dosen\'t matter then? This is a very interesting theory. Please let me know.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 01:14 AM
I think that is solid reasoning on your part, Krtel.

I was exaggerating a little. But phero molecules hitting the VNO should be very similar to neurotransmitters hitting neural receptors.

Hormonal changes in you directly cause predictable cognitive and hormonal changes in me, through the \"magic\" of pheromones. This is interesting because it means our social environment is literally sort of a macro-brain! You and I are really part of the same social organism (a term resurrected by Bloom for popular culture in The Lucifer Principle.). So pheromones are really the equivalent of both hormones and neurotransmitters for social organisms, one of nature\'s meta-animals!

Flexible little chemicals, aren\'t they?

The VNO is a unique place; where naked brain cells meet the environment! No conversion of input to chemical signals is necessary, unlike when nerves in your finger are triggered by pressure to the skin.

The theater of operations is very small. Once the receptors are full, occupied, and firing, few molecules can get in. The law of diminishing returns enters.

So it should not be suprising that, in my recent Life on the Edge survey, the 25 respondents endorsed peak effectiveness at around 2-3 dabs, while the response dropped off in a steep manner after that. What that means, I suspect, is that 2-4 dabs provides enough \"mystery pheros\" to have all our matching VNO neurons firing already, \"thank you very much!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

More is like beating a dead horse, I am guessing, except a dead horse smells better. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif The extra mones are then processed through some weird olfactory and lymphatic paths that have nothing to do with mating.
So now maybe the brain even interprets this overflow as due to some ominous situation like overpopulation, a battlefield, or a mass of dead bodies, even -- all of which are more cannibalistic than romantic scenarios! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif After all, what other scenarios in nature could be responsible for that many pheros being produced in one place? How else could our mammalian brains interpret it!?

This is maybe why, when we OD, people treat us like we\'re Hannibal Lector;/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif or worse yet, like we\'re Charice! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Do me now, Jodi!

So perhaps the \"more is better\" approach might work with some pheros, when they trigger their effect through smell, a process where a bit of higher order processing by the brain has to occur before mating hormones become triggered. With vision, even more cognitive mediation of our hormonal responses occur, a point on which jvk and I have not entirely connected. The VNO bypasses all that, we can suppose, and is more \"reptilian\" in function. Your hormones lead directly to my reptilian behavior. (\"You bring out the Gecko in me, my dear!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif)

There is also the possibility of neural fatigue to consider. Neurons can\'t fire infinitely fast, forever. Eventually an OD could lead to a temporary inability to respond sexually, an occurrance I should not like to observe until I roll over and enter Snoresville, Fartholvania.

This is one reason why I like an oil base for pheromones (a la PI, AE; SOE). The time-release is more compatible with our neural rythms.

All this means is, be careful out there, folks, of OD\'ing on VNO-reactive pheros!

(...sorry for misspelling VNO before /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif)

franki
01-20-2003, 01:52 AM
I remember you were always advocating the idea of using \"close to od\" amounts of TE ..... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 02:00 AM
Well I was wrong, dammit! /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif I am learning more about how the mystery pheros affect things. Maybe I\'m wrong now, too, franki... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 04:19 AM
based on that premise do you think that applys to all -mones or just mainly -none??..curious as some contain alot of -nol,,more -nol that a person could even begin to handle of -none.

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Franki had a good answer, but something happened to the post...

Franki?

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 06:55 AM
whoa, i saw that post too, he must have deleted it maybe , though i thought all -mones(-none/-nol/-rone) where VNO senced.

franki
01-20-2003, 07:03 AM
No the answer was not really good so I deleted it. I was thinking you were speaking of the LaCroy secret mones as the VNO-targeting mones, but then I realized you could also have been talking about the other mones (none, nol etc.). One of the problems is we don\'t know which pheromones target the VNO. Stone Labs says all of them do, but LaCroy and others say only certain ones so (and not none, nol and rone).

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 07:18 AM
There is disagreement among the experts about that. Some even go so far as to say the VNO is as useless a relic as male nipples. I don\'t think -none or -nol require the VNO to work to have their effect. Both have a heady, musky smell.

For nature to have shifted some of the burden of mate-choice to smell from the VNO makes sense, as the intimate relationship between smell and human life stories makes it bridge the apparent gulf between mammalian biology and our rich, uniquely human experiences.

Certain pheros, however, such as A1, were used in studies that employed a new technique that measured actual electrical changes in the VNO upon exposure to the pheromone.

Whether the measured VNO changes resulted in significant hormonal and behavioral changes is, nevertheless, another matter. JVK sidesteps the whole issue with his approach, as it doesn\'t matter too much for his theory.

Unlike JVK, I am going on the knowledge that the
VNO is a functioning organ, and assuming it is also functional in a practical sense, based more on \"general word on the street\" among researchers.

Then again, I think my nipples are useful, and transmit electrical signals much better than the VNO. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I was using the LaCroy \"secret -mones\" as my example, per your first guess, Franki.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 07:31 AM
-nol and -none don\'t plug my nose up - in fact, they, and the copulins, make my nose run a little. But the second I put on anything with A1 in it, my sinuses swell up and I can\'t breathe through my nose. Wonder if that means anything?

krtel
01-20-2003, 07:37 AM
That seems like an interesting indicator that maybe only some mones are able to stimulate the VNO? Weird.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 07:38 AM
Maybe you\'re OD\'ing? Extra sensitive?

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 07:39 AM
well ok then, how bout this part?/. IF they are a \'smell\' type, and not a VNO type, why would 1 out of 4 not smell them? I seen many on this very forum say they cant smell -none and no way on gods green earth can i understand how they cant. Makes no sence to me either way..1st, IF they target the VNO how ANYONE can \'smell\' them(which they very well may not be but simply smelling a carrier), on the other hand, if they are detected normally, through the nose as all other scents are, how can one NOT smell them.? very confusing to me when it comes to that part (not that i really concern myself with that part as a whole considering they work either way and that\'s the main goal any how. )

upsidedown
01-20-2003, 07:39 AM
Perhaps someone that knows the answer to my question can also jump in. But, from my understanding, A! is technically a legitimate steroid, whereas the other pheros (-none, -nol, -ron) are technically not actually steroids. I seem to recall reading this some time ago. Is this the case, and could this account for differences in how they work and effect, or not effect the VNO?

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 07:43 AM
A. People can learn to smell it.
B. There\'s a such thing as unconscious smell.
C. It\'s not either-or, as the same chemical can affect the VNO and have a detectible smell, for instance, as does A1.
D. Cheese
(Just wanted to have a \"D\")

-- VNO responsiveness to a chemical might be more due to the chemical\'s behaving like a neurotransmitter, more than it\'s behaving like a steroid hormone.

CptKipling
01-20-2003, 07:49 AM
The Doc touched on this with his last post.

Even if the VNO becomes loaded up, normal scent receptors are still receiving the phero. This creates a scent association, and scent-memory triggers are very powerfull.

I still think the Doc\'s points about OD are valid (this happens all the time with AE), but if your target can, to some extent, smell the phero you are wearing, you will still get some extra positive results.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 07:53 AM
LMAO

Could be od. I put one drop in 3.4 ounces of massage oil that I use on my neck, shoulders, low back, temples, when I\'m pms-ing. Probably end up using about 3 tablespoons. Maybe that\'s just too much. It\'s definitely not the oil, which has peppermint and eucalyptus, so opens up your breathing.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 07:53 AM
i don\'t use much -none anyways , thats why i use AE/w, and hard to OD on that, though i guess a person could OD on anything. This is something i\'m not to sure any study would be able to clear up either, just as 2 diff products makers have diff opinions on it.( i\'m sure they both think thier studies are correct)

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 07:55 AM
Well, how else to explain the few weird individuals in my survey who reported the most success with 17 - 19 drops of Edge?! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

CptKipling
01-20-2003, 07:59 AM
The thing with AE is that it is very hard to get typical OD reactions from, probably because it\'s so well balanced.

But after a certain dosage (say 4 drops), the law of diminishing returns applies, and you are jsut wasting product and including other males in your effective phero \"envelope\".

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 07:59 AM
A lot of people report sneezing as an OD symptom -- I mean, that other people sneeze when around them. Something\'s definitely going on in the nose, even with these \'mones that are supposedly not detected by the VNO. Something in the nose seems to be reacting to most \'mones. I\'ve seen this myself, and tested it by wearing exactly the same products (cologne, deodorant, lotion, etc.) a couple of days with no \'mones, and then adding \'mones. At a certain level, sneezing and sometimes sudden headaches occur in folks who come up to my desk. The sneeze will happen almost immediately when they\'re within 3 feet. The headache, if it comes, is within about 10 minutes.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 08:00 AM
cadavers?..thats surely how they had to smell..lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'d been headed for the hills and looking for a skunk to cover the smell /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 08:02 AM
that surely seems to me to be a -nol OD, i don\'t sneeze but have had headaches from high doses of -nol.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 08:05 AM
do you use PI/w??..like to know if that 11 -nol might be causing the sneeze/aches.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 08:06 AM
Bingo, that\'s exactly what it was. I was having a PI/w party \'most every day for a long time and didn\'t realize that 4 drops was ... um ... ok, a little much. A lot much. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Now, how come unscented -nol makes people sneeze, if nothing in their noses is reacting? If something in their noses IS reacting, then what is it?

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 08:07 AM
Yes. I used to get that reaction; haven\'t since I reduced my --mone dosages.

A1 definitely messes with my nervous system if too much gets to my nose, and it doesn\'t take much.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 08:09 AM
DrST - neurotransmitter/steroid hormone, say wut? could you elaborate for the liberal arts majors ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

17-19 DROPS? whew. Man, that\'s a lot of drops of anything, even cologne! maybe the people around them are hard of smelling.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 08:12 AM
whoa, well i\'m glad i didnt get PI/w which i was gonna try next( though i think 7 is bout what i want on the -nol end..been thinking of 7l/3n/2r..not sure i\'s add cops to that but use them singly as i wanted to add that affect so as not to be stuck with them ALL the time.

krtel
01-20-2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I also changed my mind about PI/w since it only had a small amount of copulins.

- Krish

bivonic
01-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Just took a long bus ride, 4 hours or so. I hadn\'t showered this morning &amp; I\'m certain I had an OD amount of mones on. A few women (older say late 30\'s on up) sat behind me. Same symptoms everytime, lots of coughing. I\'ve had similar reactions when I\'ve experimented with mones at the gym in close proximity on the elliptical machines. I myself sneeze when I put too much on.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Yeah another reason to avoid an OD, it shows up when people start coughing and sneezing and complain of having flu like symptoms. A warning to use less of whatever u got on.

krtel
01-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Alright, second day of wearing WKM#1 beta 2 and already, I received AWESOME results. Today in class, I personally took the initiative and sat by a table full of girls (like 6) and I was wondering what my mones would do to them. lol. What I thought exactly happened; intensive flirting from ALL the girls. It didn\'t happen instantly though, it took 15 minutes of exposure to my mones to get the party started. These girls were treating me like I was this really desirable guy or something, it felt, well, new. :-) I was getting asked questions left and right, and the big question pops up: \"are you single?\" When I said yes, I\'m asked \"are you looking for a gf?\" and I ask \"Why?\" and she says \"Oh, because some of us bachaelorettes think you\'re cute. (forgive my spelling.) So I said yeah I am and then one of them ask \"what do you look for in a gal?\"

As class went on, they continued to talk about me (positive things.) to each other like nonstop. Then class went into session so there wasn\'t anymore conversation. Sweet thing is, I got their numbers. lol.

I think I am liking this beta already, and I can\'t wait to test another beta. WKM#1 rocks! lol.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Look out! My baby\'s on a roll! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

krtel
01-21-2003, 05:12 PM
*hugZ* /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:17 PM
Ok, now, look here. Don\'t get greedy. Pick between three and five and keep those in rotation for awhile. Stay friendly with the others and keep them for backup, so if one of your top five drops, you can reel the next one in line in. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

krtel
01-21-2003, 05:25 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I don\'t intend to become greedy at all. Between 3 and 5 seems like a good strategy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Awesome tip - thankies.

- Krish

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 05:42 PM
After you have tested your betas, can you do me a favour? Go back and recheck the 1st beta and see if the reactions are the same.

krtel
01-21-2003, 05:51 PM
May I ask for the purpose in that? I already noticed a difference. I\'m getting more than just sexual hits with this beta.

- Krish

bsxs
01-21-2003, 06:40 PM
Would WKM#1 work as a spray? I mixed up something in an atomizer, but would it work as effectively?

Watcher
01-21-2003, 06:57 PM
It would work very well as a spray i would assume, the NPA should break it down as far as viscicity.

krtel
01-21-2003, 07:19 PM
I haven\'t tried it with a sprayer because I\'m not a spray kinda guy, I like roll tops and dabbing. All I can say is, try it, and let us know. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

Watcher
01-21-2003, 07:41 PM
The best thing ever invented was the roller tops on SOE and PCC. They are easy to apply and easy to carry around and arent as prone to spillage as atomisers and the eyedroppers (AE etc)

nczeebs
01-21-2003, 08:13 PM
Which beta do you seem to like more Krish? What differences do you notice between the two betas that have been tested so far?

Nate

CptKipling
01-22-2003, 06:23 AM
It would be best to wait untill the end of the experiment before we ask questions.

Krish, will you use my suggestion?

krtel
01-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Aye, I will. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

krtel
01-22-2003, 11:29 AM
They are both really good, but I need longer to experiment to give a precise answer.

- Krish

Watcher
01-22-2003, 03:17 PM
Take as long as you need some developments will soon make things interesting around here ive got that feeling.

DrSmellThis
01-24-2003, 03:24 AM
Yes. All very interesting. I\'m doing the lazy version, where you don\'t have to mix anything. Tonight I had 2 21y.o.\'s appear to be competing for my attention. I went for the one whose smell I liked the best, of course, even though the other one was visually more chiseled -- I choose it consciously rather than just let it lead me around unconsciously. Lately I\'ve come to suspect you can learn to become conscious of your VNO\'s input... We sat very close, and had a conversation about...pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I invited them both to my music gig tomorrow. We\'ll see.

krtel
01-24-2003, 11:21 AM
Wow, way to go dude. Which beta of WKM#1 were you wearing in the lazy version? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ve had more and more hits over the days, but they\'ve been similar to the ones I\'ve been posting.

- Krish

franki
01-24-2003, 11:25 AM
\"We sat very close, and had a conversation about...pheromones. I invited them both to my music gig tomorrow. We\'ll see.\"

Hey, maybe pheromones are a nice topic to talk about with chicks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif While you are explaining how pheromones work, you inevitably come to talk about sex. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
01-24-2003, 11:51 AM
Agreed Franki, I\'ll have to think about that, you approach a girl &amp; once you get past the preliminaries you can tell them that you are not out scoping babes but really performing a scientific experiment &amp; if you can ask them to answer a few questions. Ask them to smell the cologne you are wearing on your right side of you neck &amp; ask their opinion, ask them to describe if they are experiencing any change in emotion, then have them do the same on the other side of your neck, but closer to your ear almost behind it. If you get positive responses you can take it a step further &amp; explain pheromones to them &amp; then if they seem open &amp; friendly &amp; you are speaking to them within their space (say 5-6 inches away) ask them the results vary depending on what point the woman is in her cycle then you can ask her if she is the beginning, middle or near the end of her cycle. I will work on that rap &amp; try it tonight if the opportunity presents itself...now off to the gym to work on my presentation /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
01-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Exactly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 12:10 PM
Bel and i did that once,,asked our waitress( the redhead i got the ph # from)
now her and i are gonna \'experiment\' with -mones on her as i get to watch the results.(both while she is on the job and in bar environments)

DrSmellThis
01-24-2003, 01:56 PM
jvk has posted that he has had personal success with this topic.

I describe my formula (which I don\'t label) above in this thread.

Watcher
01-25-2003, 01:41 AM
A couple of ideas.

*The women i go for now have to \"smell right\" as Drsmellthis has said i choose based on conscious hormonal/VNO imput whatever is responsible, having been exposed to EW and PCC i know what women should smell like and give attention to ones that smell like something i like.

It amazing how once u use synthetic pheromones for some time u become very sensitive on a conscious level (the brain pathways must develop and accustomisation to smells of other people and figure out their personality by their smell) almost ESP in fact.

And if she smells like i like the smell then 90% of the time we are likley to get along not just based upon visual looks. More smell signature.

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 04:39 AM
true!

-- Apowerful tool for mate choice -- your nose! (&amp;VNO)
-- know who\'ll go for you before they do!

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 05:07 AM
till ya find out she was using -mones too.............

krtel
01-25-2003, 05:22 AM
Sounds like something I would never do. Pheromones are my little secret.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 06:47 AM
WKM#1 sounds interesting but is there any way to reproduce the effects of SOE, NPA and Pl because I have Perfect 10 and TE unscented and want to have the same results your getting without shelling out $150 to make the mix, any ideas? thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 01:15 PM
Had my first successful \'hit\' with WKM#1 beta 2 and \'mones in general.

Prepared the mixture as described - made 2 mls and put it in a bottle. Also spiked it with a few drops of Hugo Boss so I wouldn\'t worry about any adverse smells. I took an extra step though and applied SOE to each of my wrists about 3\" each. Well I went to the mall today to buy some Le Male (I was running out of Hugo and heard good things about Le Male), and the rep sprayed it on my wrists where I put the SOE. No biggie, I just rubbed it on both wrists.

It was a hot day and I was sweating slightly so I\'m thinking that may help distribute the \'mones especially when outside. I was in a parking lot walking to the pet store and this cute girl is walking towards me. She\'s got a kind of focused look in her eyes when she\'s looking at me and smiling. She then makes a comment about how we have the same kind of car, etc, etc. and I make a quick reply. Well, anyways it turns out she works at the pet store and was working at the register when I came up. She seemed really flirty with me and I actually felt compelled to flirt back - which is weird since I\'m usually a shy guy.

So I\'m thinking its either a) the mones worked on her b) the mones had some kind of effect on me, making me more confident or c) a combination of the both. This is great nonetheless.

Also, last night I had some success with my ex-girlfriend (she\'s 22, I\'m 23) using WKM#1 beta 2 again, but this time I put some PCC - a few dabs on my chin/jaw. I used PCC because I figured the cops might ellicit some type of effect with my ex-girlfriend (as I\'m trying to get back together with her). Well, we\'ve been \'broken up\' for about 4 months now, but hang out every weekend, as we\'re best friends. However in the past she\'s always been a bit more quiet and withdrawn, moreso than when we were together. Last night though she was back to her old self - smiling at me, making jokes, responding to me, etc. Also, since we\'ve broken up she\'s been careful to not make much physical contact with me, but last night as I was reading something she stood next to me and must\'ve gotten a good whiff of the \'mones and pressed her body (yes, her boobs) area against mine for a bit. Again, this has been unusual since we broke up so I\'m reading this as an effect of the mones.

Well that\'s all I have for now. I\'ll keep using this test batch until it runs out, and I think I\'ll either make some more and play w/ variations, or try some DD#1 with variation.

krtel
01-25-2003, 02:49 PM
I\'ve never used P10 before, so I can\'t really help you in that dept. The only thing I can say is, try a sensible ratio with P10 and TE and you might get similar hits. IMHO it\'s very easy to OD P10 so be very careful.

- Krish

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 02:50 PM
whoa, with the amount of -none in p10 you wouldnt think you\'d have to add any

krtel
01-25-2003, 02:58 PM
You bet\'cha those are awesome hits! Keep the good reports rolling in! I\'m glad to see another person was successful using this mix, gives me more and more incentive to better it.

Good luck!

- Krish

krtel
01-25-2003, 02:59 PM
Yeah, exactly what I was trying to say to this guy. The purpose though was to get the secrets from TE. I don\'t think mixing P10 is that good of a idea at all.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 08:07 PM
by the way, the two 21 y.o.\'s from my hit report showed up at my gig last night, as hoped. The one I picked gave me her #. She said yes when I asked her to go out after the gig, but her friend talked her out of it...
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 08:08 PM
! Why? Said she needed a ride home or something, or just didn\'t want her friend to go out with you.

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 08:15 PM
\"She said yes when I asked her to go out after the gig, but her friend talked her out of it... \"

OK. A girl that came on to me new years eve had her friend hanging around playing that role too. It was like she was the \'key master\" to her chastity belt or something. She stood there guarding over the situation ready to pounce.

....hmmm maybe it was her boyfriends sister or something?! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 08:16 PM
Her friend had originally agreed to go out too, but then said she was tired. they drove together. They had talked privately. She didn\'t know me enough to feel comfy, she (not the friend) eventually said. At first it had been an enthusiastic \"yes!\"

The friend has a boyfriend, but the one I like doesn\'t. God, she has huge, awesome tits! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif And she\'s not overweight, either...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 08:19 PM
At least you have her number so you can make a date for just the two of you and Ms. Too Tired can stay home.

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 08:19 PM
Sounds fair enough. You have her number which is a plus. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 08:20 PM
Tee hee hee! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MaxiMog
01-26-2003, 12:56 AM
krtl, have you decided what the ULTIMATE formulation will end up to be? Sure seems like they\'re both winners though... Haven\'t got PI myself. It really sucks I can not field test it myself yet...

DrSmellThis
01-26-2003, 06:29 AM
I like the idea of different beta versions.

I\'m trying CS version 2 tomorrow:
2 PI
4 CS nol
1 CS -rone
8 dabs edge

This is about equivalent to 1 PI, 2NPA, and 5 SOE

krtel
01-26-2003, 10:08 AM
Wow, that sounds hella good. I don\'t think there is going to just be only \'1\' version of WKM#1. But hey, all the better because it gives people added flexibility.

- Krish

krtel
01-26-2003, 10:13 AM
Well, I can\'t really answer that unless you tell me what is an ultimate formula to you. You see, in the end, I think there will be 2 or 3 versions of WKM#1, not just one, like the rest of the mixes.

It will be like-

To get the most of sexual hits from WKM#1 use this ratio: .....
To get a balance of sexual hits and pro. hits, use this ratio: ...

So you see, you will be able to choose what WORKING ratio you want based on the kind of hits you are looking for. This mix is the distinction from any other mix in the cookbook for this reason. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

If you are going to beta test with us, and want only sexual hits (perfect for a night club.) start testing beta 1. If otherwise, I suggest starting with beta 2.

- Krish

MaxiMog
01-26-2003, 02:43 PM
I\'ll say it in a different way: \"any idea what the ratio in the cookbook will be like?\"

krtel
01-26-2003, 03:38 PM
Thats the thing, there won\'t be just one ratio in the cookbook, there will be 2 or 3. Which one you decide to use tweaks the effects you\'ll get. The reason for this is because everyone has a different goal when it comes to mixes, and with WKM#1, there will be a ratio to suit just about every situation.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-27-2003, 04:38 AM
Well, that was decent...exchanged e-mails with a blond who sat next to me in a pub where I was listening to bluegrass, and got looks from several other women (80% of the women there, that is. All were with other guys except the one I was talking to. Thus my choice.). The blond was reading me poetry, and kept asking me if she was talking too much /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I wonder why? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. Seems to be a fairly balnced formula (really anything in the general neighborhood seems to work...lots of refinement work needs to be done! Lets get to it! We scored!). anything you adjust in any direction way seems to have a noticeable effect in the predicted way. That is a sign of balance and harmony in perfuming.

This stuff deserves a whole chapter in the cook book...

I do think we\'re not there yet, though. We should bust ass to refine this now, because it will be difficult once WAGG hits the market and complicates everyone\'s mixes! I definitely recommend trying it. There is even informal research backing the theory of it.

Incidently the CS2 formula I posted is 2 days worth. I also added 1 drop CS A1 on my back.

This version is something like maxing out on all the pheros without OD\'ing at all. That\'s kinda how I\'m looking at it. Maybe the WAGG will raise the OD threshhold?

krtel
01-27-2003, 11:09 AM
I think it is possible that WAGG can maximize the threshold, but we have to take into consideration that it already takes about $150 to create this mix, I don\'t think people will be willing to spend more. Those are absolute hits you received.

Suggestions?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Which poetry?

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:48 PM
AE:WAGG 5:1 ratio works well perhaps getting wagg with SOE or DD#1 might work also. My next purchase is probably going to be EW i think play around with that some more.

krtel
01-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Speaking of a copulins product, I just included PCC in the order I just placed with Love Scent. Gonna try it with WKM#1 /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Can\'t wait till Bruce gets some 5 ml A1 bottles . :\\

- Krish

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Hey good idea, im going to get some EW. It will work well with the effects of WKM#1 making women more competitive.

DrSmellThis
01-28-2003, 12:45 AM
Her own poetry. It was philosophical, about the very slippery
Nature of reality. Sharp woman. Made me want to engage
In an interesting and highly stimulating
Bending of her over the hood of my car barking

In the bar parking lot.

Here is a visual aid:

MaxiMog
01-28-2003, 01:49 AM
In the \"Phero References\" in the men\'s forum there\'s an article saying that copulins on men don\'t seem to have an effect on women.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 05:25 AM
DrST, if her own original poetry can do all that to you, thank god she wasn\'t reading Milton. We\'d have to go your bail, I guess.

DrSmellThis
01-28-2003, 05:35 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
01-28-2003, 04:45 PM
Although for quite a few it has had that affect - i think its another indivdual thing here works for some and not others.
AE WAGG NPA and EW perhaps ?

krtel
01-28-2003, 07:15 PM
Actually, there have been numerous reports that copulins sucessfully made females jealous and competitive. They \"sensed\" another woman. The idea behind adding copulins to a new beta of WKM#1 is to enhance the already powerful effects of it by adding female jealousy/competition.

- Krish

krtel
01-28-2003, 07:20 PM
Alright people, as of tomorrow I will be testing WKM#1 beta 3- 7 SoE : 1 PI : 2 NPA. Recently I\'ve been testing beta 2 and I will admit, it is good, however, I think beta 1 is better when it comes to sexual hits (so far.). We\'ll just have to wait and see how the other betas come out to be to determine an ultimate sex mix. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 09:16 PM
i\'d be interested to say the least as to what happens as it might also make them say\" what the heck, he\'s taken\" and look somewhere else. (the cops)

bivonic
01-29-2003, 04:30 AM
Hey Wolfe -

Never tried cops - but it\'s next on my list. I don\'t think you would get many reactions like that. I equate cops to having the affect of when a girl sees a guy in a bar with another girl it makes him that much more desirable. Same thing goes with the wedding band on a guy, like a chick magnet (or so I\'m told). I would think the only negative affects with cops is when worn around someone that you have a long standing relationship with, as it could signify cheating on her.

Just my 2 cents.

franki
01-29-2003, 04:33 AM
My problem with cops on men is that a woman who smells it on a man might not realize \"hey, he is attractive because he is around women a lot\", but she might just think you are unattractive because you don\'t have a male phero signature.

At least that is one of my thoughts after wearing cops (EW, PCC and Pheromax/women).

krtel
01-29-2003, 04:34 AM
Right, and while that is a possibility on a per-individual basis, it wouldn\'t hurt to try it out and see if it is something beneficial. In my opinion it could make you appear more desireable, but hey, I can\'t really say anything more until I actually try it out, and trying it I will.

- Krish

franki
01-29-2003, 04:34 AM
I am afraid it is some sort of a dead-end track.

krtel
01-29-2003, 04:35 AM
Yeah, but imagine having on NPA\'s secrets, SoE, PI, and PCC at the same time. I\'d think the effects would be crazy.lol.

- Krish

franki
01-29-2003, 04:36 AM
Add to that WAGG (the new magic potion) and you are rolling. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

CptKipling
01-29-2003, 08:09 AM
Franki,

In shared your concerns anout the female sig. issue.

My solution was to apply only below the waist and on the hands/wrists/lower arms, for obvious reasons /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

franki
01-29-2003, 08:46 AM
I doubt that the female senses are refined enough to pick up on that (instantly), Captain.

CptKipling
01-29-2003, 03:54 PM
All other pheros were applied separately aswell.

It does sound a bit dubious, and its true I think it only made a difference close in. But I don\'t normally wear much EW, so they would have to be close in anyway.

This was the method that I \"felt\" best with, so I went with it!

Do you still actively test cops?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Have you guys read Irish\'s post about wearing cops?
Are you getting actual hits from wearing them?

CptKipling
01-29-2003, 04:00 PM
Which one? I cant remember...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 04:06 PM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=48835&amp;page=2&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=31&amp;fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=48835&amp;page=2&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=31&amp;fpart=\")

Mixed Signal Non Hit

Watcher
01-29-2003, 08:10 PM
I just love that comment about floating gender weirdo. (useless comment here)

CptKipling
01-30-2003, 02:36 AM
I don\'t know FTR.

It\'s been so long since I tested EW that applicationand use became sort of automated.

Will test this weekend.

DrSmellThis
01-30-2003, 06:01 AM
I might carry some around in a mix and put it on a woman -- that could well work: \"Here, try some of the perfume I made!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

But I want to smell like a ripe fruit, about to fall off the tree, not one that\'s been on the ground and licked on...

CptKipling
01-30-2003, 07:47 AM
lol nice angle! Hey, if you put some NPAw in aswell that should get her turned on, FTR??

To be honest I have ignored EW for a while, time to revisit.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 10:13 AM
I\'m sorry, what? you talkin\' to me? I was busy thinking about \"on the ground and licked on ....\"

Oh, yeah. NPA. Dunno anything about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-30-2003, 11:06 AM
Well the little baby is in my order so we\'ll see...

krtel
02-06-2003, 08:35 PM
bumping the thread up. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'ll be posting an official report here soon. :-)

- Krish

krtel
02-09-2003, 08:50 PM
OFFICIAL REPORT ON WKM#1 BETA 3. 7:2:1

Alright, I\'ve been testing this beta for two weeks now and I must say, it does bring in very noticeable results, however, once you\'ve tried beta 1, you won\'t like beta 3 because the sexual pull of this mix isn\'t as strong as it.

With this mix, you are liked and respected, by everyone, male or female. There are minor sexual hits, nothing extreme though. This hit is more suitable for someone wanting professional and mild sexual hits.

Time to create a beta 4. I\'m undecided with what ratio I will use for it, however, this will probably be the last beta. Ideas are welcomed.

- Krish

Thanatos
02-16-2003, 03:34 PM
Hey Krish, Just wondering how the experimentation is going. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-16-2003, 05:42 PM
200 posts! This is a biggie!

Just wondering, how have previous betas stood up scent wise, i remember you saying somewhere that you were covering with AXE, does that mean that the betas were slightly stinky?

krtel
02-16-2003, 07:17 PM
Testing beta 4 (3 SoE:1 PI:2 NPA) currently. It\'s been two days so far, and I have already noticed hits. I think that no matter the varation of this mix, results are imminent. I haven\'t been updating this thread because it would be overkill for me to note every single hit I get (lol.) but yeah, I think that beta 1 has been the best version of this mix, however, they are all damn good!

- Krish

krtel
02-16-2003, 07:20 PM
Nah, they\'ve all stood pretty well scent wise, even beta 4. That scent of SoE is STRONG. I only use AXE to maximize my hits, since AXE\'s smell is very noticeable, I theorize that it can carry mones along with it. :-)

- Krish

Watcher
02-16-2003, 07:57 PM
I 2nd that thought.

DrSmellThis
02-17-2003, 09:45 AM
I\'d be careful interpreting 1 was better than the others, as sometimes the first or newest just seems best...In psychology they call it the primacy effect. They vary the order of testing to compensate. I\'d elimenate maybe one of them, test them in a different order, elimenate another, then test again, etc. You might find different results.

But I stil like your posts and preliminary conclusions. I have yet to try the official #1. Was it dramatically better than anything else you\'ve tried?

#1 Sounds almost like DD

krtel
02-17-2003, 02:24 PM
Well, this is the exact reason why others should be beta testing too! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I still say beta 1 brought me the most dramatic results.

#1 is 6 SoE : 3 NPA : 1 PI

DrSmellThis
02-17-2003, 02:31 PM
So how much of that overall mix would you wear to get the most dramatic results?

Let\'s say 6 drops SOE + 3 drops NPA + 1 drop PI = 10 drops. How many drops of the 10 should you wear?

I\'ve just been putting on 1 drop PI, and 4 dabs of (rone-spiked)edge, 3 drops CS -nol, and 1 drop A1. Something isn\'t quite right, however...I wonder if I\'m OD\'ing.

krtel
02-17-2003, 02:52 PM
I\'ve never really meausred it in drops, however, I always wore about 6 inches worth.

- Krish

CptKipling
02-18-2003, 08:17 AM
To my nose, there is somthing bitter coming through the SOE at lower ratios. My mum said that aswell...but maybe thats the \'ole \"close family\" responce (ie., normally they don\'t like pheros). That said though, she said she was a big fan of 7:2:2...i wonder what the hell that means.

krtel
02-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Well, that is true that the scent of SoE isn\'t as good as it can be, but it isn\'t an odor either.

For the record, I have officially discontinued beta 4 as of today. Words cannot describe the negative responses I\'ve had today. I guess there\'s the results for a mix (for me) when none outpowers rone and nol.

- Krish

Watcher
02-18-2003, 05:31 PM
Alter ego scent is what saves it from the same problem i think.

krtel
02-18-2003, 05:35 PM
huh?

- Krish

Watcher
02-18-2003, 05:38 PM
Just commenting on youre beta 4 stopping of its testing where the ANone overtakes the anol and arone. It doesnt happen with Alter ego as much for some reason.

krtel
02-18-2003, 05:39 PM
I guess that explains why AE doesen\'t work that well for me eh?

- Krish

CptKipling
02-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Krish, what reactions?

Watcher
02-18-2003, 06:17 PM
The negative responses with higer Anone concentrations = probably why AE (M) doesnt work for him.

CptKipling
02-18-2003, 06:48 PM
&lt;scratches head&gt; I read that watcher, i was asking krish for specific responces.

Were they from guys...?

krtel
02-18-2003, 07:21 PM
Both. Mostly women. It\'s like anywhere I go, I think most of the girls were on their period today because they were all in super bitch mode or something. Mean is a good word for it. Even my female teachers were chewing me out today. I hate being placed in very tight positions. :-(

I don\'t have time to write about every single thing that happened, but the above summarizes it all.

- Krish

Watcher
02-19-2003, 05:32 PM
Alter ego works best when its a full moon, when its not i get more aggressive responses.

krtel
03-05-2003, 04:31 PM
Alright, my experimentation of WKM#1 is over. Here are my conclusions:

For the best sexual hits this mix can deliver use:
6 SOE: 1 PI : 3 NPA

For a balance of respect, power, and sexual hits use:
7 SOE: 2 PI : 1 NPA

- Krish

bjf
03-06-2003, 08:05 AM
with cologne as a cover scen or not?

krtel
03-06-2003, 11:56 AM
No, SOE\'s scent is good enough.

- Krish

bjf
03-06-2003, 01:55 PM
i am surpised it can handle 40 percent none

Phantom
03-29-2003, 04:56 AM
I know experimentation of WKM#1 is over so are there going to be any new developements? like a WTF#1 or a FTR#1? it would of been cool to read more hit stories on WKM#1 cause thats the best persuasion to actually make this mix. Oh yea, do you think WKM#1 mixes are better than DD#1 or KR#1?, if so the monumental mix should be added to the Pheromone Reference Manual or it will be soon forgotten /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif.

bundyburger
03-29-2003, 05:04 AM
I\'ve got some of this mixed up and it CAN\'T handle all the -none IMO. Though it doesn\'t need MUCH of a cover.

MaxiMog
03-29-2003, 05:33 AM
WTF is WTF#1. Haven\'t heard of that one before (I think)...

Phantom
03-29-2003, 05:39 AM
lol, I was joking.

krtel
03-29-2003, 10:53 AM
Well, WKM#1 will hopefully be placed in the new version of the cookbook. I do have some newer mixes planned, but don\'t want to release more mixes than people can use. Also, it too much experimenting starts to hurt, financially. There are a whole bunch of hit stories on this thread! I get several hits everyday, but I just don\'t have the time to post every single one of them. lol.

I don\'t think it is necessarily better than the mixes you specified, but it does deliver the features of both. Thats why it\'s a hybrid. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

krtel
03-29-2003, 10:55 AM
Well, it throughly covers it for me, although it isn\'t the best cover. No big deal though, just use a little extra colonge if you feel it needs more covering. :-)

- Krish

Watcher
03-29-2003, 12:35 PM
Heres my new mix.

10% ANone
40% Anol
10% Arone
20% WAGG
10% A1
10% EW (diluteed 400:1 in water)

Have had good results with my mixture got laid first night party and the hits are really intense i mean really intense, i think i might have stumbled on something here. Later watcher out.

DrSmellThis
03-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Watcher, why don\'t you start a thread and fill it with the hits you get from your new mix?

Phantom
03-29-2003, 01:39 PM
yea lol, scattering your new mix all over the forum is\'nt doing any good...

CptKipling
03-29-2003, 02:48 PM
He can take his mix and sh......

bundyburger
03-29-2003, 05:08 PM
Nahhhh.... I think he\'s put it in his signature. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
03-29-2003, 08:30 PM
Yes, but yours costs an arm and a leg to make. :-)

- Krish

krtel
03-29-2003, 08:31 PM
LOL

keneng
04-06-2003, 05:49 AM
Krish,
Could you post the ingredients of WKM#1 again?

Phantom
04-06-2003, 06:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Alright, my experimentation of WKM#1 is over. Here are my conclusions:
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;For the best sexual hits this mix can deliver use:
&lt;br&gt;6 SOE: 1 PI : 3 NPA
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;For a balance of respect, power, and sexual hits use:
&lt;br&gt;7 SOE: 2 PI : 1 NPA
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol, here you go lazy boy....

Watcher
04-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Ok folks i will be uncreative ok, lol arent anyone willing to try new things, but seeing as though im pissing everyone off i will shelve it to the mixes threads only. Ok back to DD#1 who is still having success with that mix and of course WKM#1 proved successful.

krtel
04-06-2003, 08:38 PM
I\'ve actually resumed the testing of WKM#1! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif There\'s too much potential in this mega-mix to just stop testing it so soon! :-)

- Krish

Lutz
04-06-2003, 09:35 PM
Well Krish, anything new to report? I am excited to hear more about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
04-07-2003, 03:56 PM
Give it time. I just resumed testing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

- Krish

Phantom
04-07-2003, 03:58 PM
lol, Lutz your such a Klutz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Watcher
04-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Hey lutz the klutz have you tried out this mix yet WKM#1, currently testing My ideal mix at the moment which wait for it.
10% Anone
40% Anol
10% Arone
10% EW (400:1) dilution or 10% PCC
10% A1
20% WAGG

This is still gettting hits although yesterday i tried 6 sprays of attraction and covered with AXA body spray and 1 drop of MIX#1 (my ideal mix) and the reactions were hurrendous, i had to tell one female to back off (butt ugly) at work or i would have her up on sexual harassment complaints, cant have them ugly ones coming onto me now, just the 10s will do, ( i know im hypocritical) but i would prefer someone attractive to hang off me - everyone knows male vain etc.

krtel
04-07-2003, 05:58 PM
Dude, what is it with you advertising your mix on every single thread? This thread is about WKM#1!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
- Krish

Phantom
04-07-2003, 06:00 PM
lol, he should integrate that mix into his signiture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, I think Watcher\'s lost it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Watcher
04-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Like i said creativity is the bane of human existance, perhaps someone will come up with an even better mix, that said i support WKM#1 but ive decided that journos \"embedded\" within the Iraq War coverage has its applications here so i embedd other ideas within existing discussions.
Its just that this new mix MIX#1 has just had so much success for myself so far, i sat down for 8 hours and plenty of mindmaps and creativity exercises to come up with this mix, and research and then purchased the products and put them together 2 weeks ago and nothing but success so far, hey i came up with DD#1 didnt I.

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
perhaps someone will come up with an even better mix

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

krtel
04-12-2003, 10:15 AM
Ok guys, I resumed the testing of beta 1 for this week (6 SoE: 3 NPA : 1 PI) and I will continue to test it even longer. The difference in this test is that I can now compare it to my previous month of wearing pheromones. Last month I wore NPA alone. Yes, it did increase my sex appeal majorly, however, I also detected \"hostility\" from some girls. So when I moved back to WKM#1, the sex appeal stayed, the hostility disappeared, and in addition to the sex appeal, I got more respect and friendliness out of the girls.

The other day while wearing this mix, as I walked into English class, this girl just out of the blue pinched my butt and said \"whats up sexy.\". lol. The thing is, I am 100% sure it was mones because she continued to do it ALL week long!

Another thing is a lot of girls are getting closer with me. They have boyfriends and its like they are barely restraining themselves back from cheating.

Anyway, thats my report for the week. I am certain than WKM#1 version 1 is promising for sexual responses.

Anyone else got anything to report from their experiences with the mix? I\'d like to hear I\'m not the only one getting all of this sex appeal from this mix! lol

- Krish

krtel
04-12-2003, 10:22 AM
Anyone interested in trying WKM#1 version 1 in conjunction with WAGG? I guess we\'d call it WKM#1 beta 4. If so, I can create a ratio for you to try. I would also test it, but right now I can\'t afford WAGG. Of course, for beta 4, there would be less SoE involved in the mix since WAGG is present. :-) Let me know!

- Krish