PDA

View Full Version : Abductor and Tom's Phero Mix Application

Bruce
12-29-2002, 10:13 PM
Folks,
Abductor and Tom have been working on a really cool-looking online automated application that (I think) helps folks find out what their ideal phero mix might be by collecting various personal data. Actually, I\'m not too sure about the details, but I just looked at the latest version of the interface and noticed one quick problem that I thought forum members might be able to help iron out before we go any further with it. If you have a look at:
http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/index.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/index.php\")
you will see what I mean. At the moment the application is named \"PMS\" for Pheromone Mix Simulator. Abductor and Tom not being native English speakers weren\'t familiar with the common usage of those three letters. So ladies and gentlemen of the forum, we ask for your help in two ways:
A. Ideas for a new name for this online device, which will probably need a nifty shortened form that doesn\'t bring images of PMS to mind. Just blurt these ideas out here on the forum.
and/or
B. Any native English speaker who would like to help Abductor and Tom with the final draft for the various text blurbs necessary to make the thing work please get in touch.

Thanks in Advance,
Love ya,
Bruce

Gerund
12-29-2002, 10:51 PM
How \'bout \"MixMaster\"?

Bruce
12-29-2002, 11:03 PM
I like that. The Pheromone MixMaster (the \"PM\" or \"PMM\"). Maybe that is what we are looking for.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-30-2002, 02:13 AM
or Pheromone Mix Chart
PMC?

MaxiMog
12-30-2002, 03:41 AM
A few links in the site don\'t seem to work...

DrSmellThis
12-30-2002, 04:31 AM
Great job Tom and abductor! Very straight forward. It wasn\'t working when I tried it, however.

Bruce
12-30-2002, 07:31 AM
I think they sent me the link just to show me the interface for general design consideration. When I saw the \"PMS\" name, I thought we better take some quick action. It\'s not really ready for prime time yet.
Bruce

franki
12-30-2002, 08:26 AM
I don\'t like \"PM\", because that can be mistaken with \"Pheromax\".

Franki

MOBLEYC57
12-30-2002, 08:43 AM
Smellmegood!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif My favorite saying!! \"I was dressed up, and had on my smellmegood!\" \"I put on some of my smeelmegood!\" \"She loved my smeelmegood!\" You get the point. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tootaloo!!!

abductor
12-30-2002, 08:55 AM
Hi Folks,
Welcome to new Application. The Old PMC (Desktop) is dead.. I try develop the same app to Web using PHP language. The script is done and work well, but now we are in internet ..and I have some problems with my host provider..
We can´t configure DNS well and the script cant find others servers..(mysql). I hope we can solve this problem today, then all functions will work..
1. PheroMix - Calculate phero amount with all most Love-Scent products; Draw a nice chart.
2. Database (by Tom)- This part is nice, now we can store our results with pheros and we can make some statistcs with results.

Me, Tom and Bruce hope that this app help us to more knowledge about phero...
We are open to sugestions, so fell free to speak about...

Happy new year for ALL!!!!!
Abductor.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-30-2002, 10:09 AM
How about Personal Pheromone Simulator, or PPS. Since it retains part of the original name and is to help people find there own personal mix.

Wolfe
12-30-2002, 10:10 AM
now thats a good 1

franki
12-30-2002, 10:12 AM
I like Personal Pheromone Stimulator more ......... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-30-2002, 01:30 PM
How about \"Pheromone individualisation assistant\" or PIA for short. It assists people in configuring their individual pheromone mix.

Gerund
12-30-2002, 02:40 PM
Or maybe \"Pheromone Individualization Determinizer.\" (PID) You\'d never get women to embrace that acronym~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
12-30-2002, 03:01 PM
Pheromone Utilitization Determinator - PUD.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 04:49 AM
LOL

cuddlebear
12-31-2002, 05:27 AM
OK, I\'m being serious this time. Why not just \"PIM\" for Pheromone Individual Mix .. could be referred to as the PIM chart. I know that\'s similar to PI/m, but that might make it easier to remember ... besides Primal Instinct is always written as PI/m anyway ... just a thought ... Cuddles

upsidedown
12-31-2002, 07:05 AM
How about \"Pheromone Individualization Generator\" or PIG for short.

What can I say? Most women consider us pigs anyway, so it seems appropriate. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-31-2002, 02:37 PM
What happened to PIMP - Pheromone individualisation and modification personaliser.
I wonder if this thread will have creative editing done to it ?

Watcher
01-01-2003, 04:34 PM
Bump anyone else got any ideas, i thought PIMP was good.
Also the idea on PIA is good also. How is the project going anyway everyone.

abductor
01-01-2003, 05:42 PM
Watcher,
I agree with you, I liked PIMP and PIA ... things like \" software installation assistants\" or \"wizards\"...
But, I feel that the focus is in the \"Calculator\".
We will implement, the Calculator, Researchs, etc. I think that a great possibility exists to implement any thing ...
Then perhaps things as Love-Scent Pheromone Application LSPA - is not bad idea.

Watcher
01-01-2003, 09:45 PM
THat sounds much better go with LSPA

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Pronounced \"lespa\";)

sounds good its got my vote, unless under 18\'s are disqualified.

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 10:27 AM
dude /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif let\'s forget i said anything about your age..k?

belgareth
01-02-2003, 10:41 AM
Please not PIA. It\'s a common reference used in support to describe a customer who is a Pain In the A$$.

CptKipling
01-02-2003, 11:35 AM
Wolfe see the \"Turning a best Friend into a lover\" thread.

I seriously have nothing against you! I had just replied to that thread and then posted here. There was a big difference between the way you and tounge brought up my age.

cuddlebear
01-02-2003, 12:53 PM
Age is a number. We have contributors of all types on the forum. Surely no one contests the usefulness of CptKipling\'s posts. He has posted heaps of helpful info for all of us. So you\'re young, I\'m not a playahata /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

abductor
01-02-2003, 08:58 PM
Hey All,
Quick update!
1 - I just make calculator table at sql server ... well I Think \"The Calculator\" works now ... I will upgrade/adjust the products amount tomorow ..
The link is:
http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/pherosimulator/index.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/pherosimulator/index.php\")

2 - The research table: me and tom will make some modifications ... I hope it will work soon ..

Thanks all !!

Tom
01-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Hi Abductor,

I found somethings for calculator:
1. TE still 0 (zero)
2. Add warning if it is all zero.
3. please consider more contrast color

database still unable to connect to server. I think you must recheck this, because calculator is working now and it use database too.

other later or by email.

Thanks

Tom
01-03-2003, 01:52 AM
Abductor, I found another zero valued.
Its:
PCSnone
PCSrone
PCSnol

to All love-scent member We also need suggestion for the database.
What do you think key points/important things missing in the database ?
or any language which is not correct please give suggestion/input.

Thanks

franki
01-03-2003, 01:55 AM
Are you planning to include the new Pheromax?

Tom
01-03-2003, 02:25 AM
I just send the new table including the pheromax to bruce to check and upload it.

I also believe that abductor will include it in the next update.

Thanks

abductor
01-03-2003, 04:14 AM
Ok,
I will update it today (and pheromax too)... .and again I forget
value 0 return data mistake at chart ....I will fix code ..and make mensage error...
I will check all today ...
Thanks..

abductor
01-03-2003, 07:37 AM
-------- In Reply --------------------------------------------------
Are you planning to include the new Pheromax?
Franki
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Franki,
It is done.

-------- In Reply --------------------------------------------------
to All love-scent member We also need suggestion for the database.
What do you think key points/important things missing in the database ?
or any language which is not correct please give suggestion/input
Tom
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well,
Me and Tom split resarch into 2 parts:
1 - Here you are register into application, the questions is about user (like age,
country, skyn ..etc.. all data is save into table user:
The link is:
http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/research/register.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/research/register.php\")

2 - This part will be protect by session login, the ideia is: this part
people only can see this form after user-register, this is because we do not
want and/or miniminize data fake contamination by non-user...

Then after we can make some global/private statistics,
I work with some statistics chart:

*Global
somethink like:
----- Users Age Chart------------
Below 17
17-20 ======20%
20-25 =========25%
25-30 =========25%
30-35======20%
35-40==10%
others like: best producs results, best mix to people with age 25-30 ....and etc, etc ....

*Private
Here the ideia is: Some informations are private, I have no sure, but I thinking to
make a form that you can make a \"your own query\" with your data.. I just thinking
about info security because I do not want others users access your data ..

For debug/suggestion purpose we can open the \"Research Form\" without
resgister, the link is:
http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/research/research.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/research/research.php\")
For while this form \"do nothing\" .. is just for you folks view
the questions, after we debug we only can open after
resgister..

Thanks all for any help.

PS- Oscar where r u man??? I need your help, I have
some doubt about \"LS Product Table\" can you send me
your email again?, just PM-me.

belgareth
01-03-2003, 08:34 AM
Some people are less able than others to convert their height and weight from inches and pounds to to cm and kg. Could you put both on the list?

Bruce
01-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Product Table update uploaded.
Thanks Tom.

Bruce

Wolfe
01-03-2003, 09:15 AM
i guess us over 50\'s are outta luck /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

abductor
01-03-2003, 12:07 PM
==== IN REPLY ==============
Some people are less able than others to convert their height and weight from inches and pounds to to cm and kg. Could you put both on the list?
-belgareth
==========================================
Belgareth,
I know what do you saying, I live in Brasil and we use Kg, M, Km, cm etc ...
But,
I think we can´t do this way sorry .. because we will corrupt data .. If I want know this simple question: How many people with 20 weight pounds up?
I will make SQLquery like:
select * from users where weight > 20 count
Well people that answer with Kg is out of this query...or more bad .. they will count too but 20Kg <> 20pounds..

But,
I was thinking about one link by side of this question that open a PopUp for litter calculator to quick convertions
What do you think?

Thanks..

belgareth
01-03-2003, 12:28 PM
What I had in mind was to leave the single selector there but change it to say 20kg(45 lbs).

wrt2k
01-03-2003, 12:39 PM
How about:

CLIPS (CaLculate Individual Pheromone Signature)
MIPS (My Individual Phermonone Signature)
SCENT (Signature Calculator for Extra NoTice)

Also, if you guys want some help with the PHP/mySQL stuff, I can help.

-wrt2k

abductor
01-03-2003, 01:27 PM
you are completament rigth, now I you understood what you I wanted to say. My anxiety for writing code is leaving me dull... you was speaking only about Pulldown button Label --

Where is :
Less than 20Kg
we can write
Less than 20Kg(45lbs) just to reference..

Thanks a lot belgareth.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2003, 01:29 PM
Why, sure. I knew that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

belgareth
01-03-2003, 02:38 PM
Once upon a time, I ran a software QC department. Its something that kind of jumps out at me.

oscar
01-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Abductor,

Hola, Amigo!
I\'ve been on holiday in Mexico.
I\'ll PM you my email address.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

franki
01-03-2003, 03:19 PM
The way Pheromax is now in the product table it is not right. There are two versions (men\'s and women\'s) with different contents. The men\'s has none and nol and the women\'s nol and cops!

Sorry to be difficult,

CptKipling
01-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Needs better colours on the graph page.

CptKipling
01-03-2003, 03:27 PM
And why is UK not listed in the registration page?! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

CptKipling
01-03-2003, 03:36 PM
And you need to mention build, ie skinny, average, toned, athletic (go to the gym more than twice a week), over weight.

And the product table needs to be updated, AE is still wrong (well it is still in the PMS).

And can we have more than 3 products included in a single mix?

Tom
01-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Franki,

please post the correct one in here. I will update it monday.
pheromax M : A, B, C, D, E
Pheromax W : A, B, C, D, E

Value for one by one column.

Thanks

franki
01-03-2003, 07:06 PM
I am not sure how you want it, but:

the men\'s (full version of 14ml) : 3mg none, 2mg nol
the women\'s (full version) : 3mg cops, 2mg nol

Tom
01-03-2003, 07:49 PM
Abductor,

please recheck your server. because to update the DNS is not that long time.
and www.webdevxs.com (\"http://www.webdevxs.com\") is working, but http://pms.webdevxs.com (\"http://pms.webdevxs.com\") is not yet.

Wolfe:
i guess us over 50\'s are outta luck

reply: I guess you already got enough luck /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Cptkipling:
Needs better colours on the graph page
Reply: I agree too
And why is UK not listed in the registration page?!
Reply: I got this from world most populated country

And you need to mention build, ie skinny, average, toned, athletic (go to the gym more than twice a week), over weight.
Reply: I will consider it, anyway we have height and weight. or better we change with build ?
And the product table needs to be updated, AE is still wrong (well it is still in the PMS).
Reply: please give correct data. thanks
And can we have more than 3 products included in a single mix?
Reply: I also suggest this to Abductor, hope he will consider. and I also suggest to add mix with perfume or other liquid (to calculate the phero content after dillution)

Thanks guys, any more ?

Wolfe
01-03-2003, 08:21 PM
lets not forget AE/w on the PMS list...it is a diff % from AE/m

abductor
01-03-2003, 08:24 PM
Tom,
I thinks that already I ordered 20 email asking how to configure my DNS. what you see when you lookup www.webdevxs.com (\"http://www.webdevxs.com\") in the truth is the server of them, not my personal page...

------In reply --
I also suggest this to Abductor, hope he will consider.
-----------------------------------------
Yes, I already considered. I promise that this weekend I will work hard to leave everything well ..

wrt2k,
every help is welcome.. do know something about zend optimizer?
Thanks All...
Now I will sleep ..

Tom
01-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Thanks Abductor,

Sorry I didnt pay enough attention.
But I just curious why the calculator is working but the reasearch database not yet.
as i remember it also use database too is\'nt it ? and itis in the same server.

upload a page index.htm to your http://pms.webdevxs.com (\"http://pms.webdevxs.com\") account so we can check if its active or not. and I try to ping pms.webdevxs.com but it cant.
so I suggest better you call your hosting and ask why your account is not yet active.

abductor
01-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Tom Above all history,
The main dns (webdevxs.com) was given by Internic a two weeks ago. In my contract with host provider I receive a domain manager, so that I can create subdomain like for example (pms.webdevxs.com, or any.webdevxs.com) from my home (just access an unix shell by telnet). The problem is exactly with that domain manager. After millions emails they created my mysql account..without being linked to the domain (they have hundreds of users and whole the accounts are linked to the domain - my old domain was like this) My host provider is very good, they only have a problems with this new domain manager ..As the mysql is working I could the calculator to work. I would already the database on, when you send me that email for we add a note in the registration form..I decided to wait a little to know if we would be had more suggestions..Me and Oscar already made together some modifications in the calculator this weekend..I think I will upload this tomorrow..and the database also ..
All the best,

Tom
01-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Abductor,

Thanks for uppdating pheromax, but please use the newest data PM m and w.
for TE and PCS still zero.

Thanks

Watcher
01-07-2003, 06:45 PM
Good idea, that sounds about right and given pheromax realise its probably best to use up to date information.
There seems to be a few new products around latley
Pheromax, perfect 10 shifted to the main website, alter ego for women, EW amoung others.

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 06:50 PM
i tryed the pheromax and it showed up as having Cops in it.

Watcher
01-07-2003, 06:57 PM
I thought only the womens version had cops in it or is that perfect 10?

abductor
01-07-2003, 07:06 PM
Ok folks,
I will update table soon!! give-me one more day..
Regards,

Tom
01-07-2003, 07:18 PM
Thanks Abductor,

Sorry pushing u too much /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Not trying to push, just to give some ideas and to discuss some aspects of it.

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 08:05 PM
a10/w does have Cops, not to sure what pheromax has in the womens..
OK, checked the specs on pheromax/w and it has cops as well..however the table on the PMS doesnt specify between mens and womens

Watcher
01-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Which means that if we can that data needs to be added.

Tom
01-07-2003, 10:10 PM
Watcher: Not trying to push, just to give some ideas and to discuss some aspects of it
Reply: yes, but I too many mention one things like TE and PCS. so I afraid if this can become bad to abductor.

So let we give another suggestion for the new database and calculator, especially before this going to be final and moved to love-scent server.

abductor
01-14-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi Folks,
I need help!!
I need test PHP function \" register_session () \"
then please go to Login form at URL:
http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/login_test/login.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/login_test/login.php\")

and check all options:
user register,
verify email,
reset password,
etc.
Any bug please report.
I am working more slowly that week because I am with a lot of work in my employment,
If everything all right I think we can use the database in this weekend.
Thanks All.

Bubu
01-14-2003, 01:21 PM
If I may say, Your PHP function working well, looking from Sweden, modem 56k, WinXP, P4, IE6

abductor
01-14-2003, 05:31 PM
Just some tech-notes about this test:
You might have heard it said that \"HTTP is a stateless protocol\". What this means is that the protocol has no built-in way of maintaining state between two transactions. When a user requests one page, followed by another, HTTP does not provide a way for us to tell that both requests came from the same user.

The idea of session control is to be able to track a user using a single session on a website. We make that using a PHP function that we called \"session_register()\"
Sessions in PHP are driven by a unique session ID, a cryptographically random number.
This session ID is generate by PHP and stored on the client side for lifetime of a session.
It can be either store on a user´s computer in a cookie, or passed along through URL´s. ( sometimes if you see on your browser something like anysite.com/bla.php?sessionid=4686 it is one session! everything after ? is a session value. Look now at in your browser above when you move at this forum /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )
I had a session version problem between my personal host and the provider host. In earlier versions of PHP, session control was supported via PHPlib, the PHP Base Library, which is still a useful toolkit. As of version 4, PHP includes native session control functions.
Well, for us:
The test was to know if the values from form register were being passed for the page addnew.php (responsible for adding the data in the mysql).
I visualized about 10 registrations in the mysql it means that is everything well..
Also, I could observe a small problem in \"forgot password\".
I will check it!
Thanks for all for this help!!!
I think that this weekend we will put database on!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom
01-14-2003, 06:35 PM
Abductor,

I just testing it and I have some comment
1. Resetting password, please give more time.
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/webdevxs/www/pms/login_test/user_auth_fns.php on line 116
2. For email, better if you can send the password via email to limit the abuse. and one email can only have one user name
3. Forget password better if you send the password to the email address which is used in the registration, not using the reset function. Sorry I still did not understand about this reset function because of no 1 problem
4. Email checking is good, but not 100% correct I try name@yahoo.co (\"name@yahoo.co\") and it is pass the checking, and yahoo.co is not valid /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. you can try http://allwhois.com/ (\"http://allwhois.com/\") but it will complex /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
5. If the password is wrong better to explain that the password or user name is not correct.
instead of
Problem:
You could not be logged in. You must be logged in to view this page.
6. Nothing is sent to the email address we use to register ? So what is the purpose of this email ?
Other later

abductor
01-15-2003, 07:44 PM
==IN REPLY=====================
4. Email checking is good, but not 100% correct I try name@yahoo.co (\"name@yahoo.co\") and it is pass the checking, and yahoo.co is not valid . you can try http://allwhois.com/ (\"http://allwhois.com/\") but it will complex
=========
I will check it!

==IN REPLY==============================
6. Nothing is sent to the email address we use to register ? So what is the purpose of this email ?
Other later
========================================
When you forget pass and go to reset an new pass will send to your email.

But don\'t worry, with all this, I think the test was OK..
This weekend we will have a lot to do with database..
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Thanks Tom!

Tom
01-20-2003, 06:39 PM
Hi Abductor,

It look like you still very busy /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
Hope you will have time soon

abductor
01-24-2003, 08:09 PM
Hello folks,
Firstly I would like to excuse me with everybody, I was very busy in my work. The company where I work is in re-tructuring phase and I am responsible for the salary simulation and the payroll impact. Each negotiation between the management and the syndicate I had to do all simulation again.
I put the all rules that make the simulations in the door of my workroom but some people still call me in my cellular phone at 11:00pm to know as its salary would be affected by the changes ....
Today I decided to turn off the cellular especially because I am gotten tired, repeating and repeating the same things the whole time..
After 2 weeks without doing love with my girlfriend ...finally today we left to motel, we have dinner, we made love, and now I am better to work with you guys..
I wanted that everybody know that I like a lot to work in the phero project with you guys...

<<<Then, shut up your big mouth Abductor and lets go to work>>>>
I made a test page, before adding in the project. I made that, because I think as soon, as you guys understand the central idea of the research..and statistics..we will make modify a lot of things

Please visit this URL:
http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/research_debug/login.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/research_debug/login.php\")
and report to me or Tom your feedback..
Thanks All,
Regards.
The Abductor Ghost from Space!!!

PS-> The main idea to develop a good research is:
Take a look at the two forms (regsiter form and research form).
all data it was filled in the forms, are stored in the mysql.
Then take a look at statistics.. what type of information can you extract?
in my simple example I wanted to know how many men and women were registered and that age group belonged. You can see the results in statistcs page.
Please,
order your suggestions to me or Tom, but please give me time, because I have to write a specific function for each question, to pass the parameters for the function that make draw chart.

Tom
01-24-2003, 08:46 PM
thanks Abductor,

new suggestion
1. not a member , please add register here
2. forget password didnt have checking system, if the member is not exist it still say that sending the password by email. it better add warning
3. if we register existing user name
Problem:
That username is taken - go back and choose another one.
Add link to the previous page or to another page
4. At research form please add note. so we can record other info which is not available in the form
5. better if you add cookie, so user cannot spam the research. add some time to record so it will not able to spam, and confuse the research.
Other later

Thanks very much abductor

Tom
01-29-2003, 09:35 PM
Hello Abductor,

Please take care foe the calculator first I think.
because calculator is easier to fix, and database research is more complex.

For calculator, please check that it is still 0 : TE, PCS (all)

Thanks

abductor
01-30-2003, 10:11 AM
Ok,
I will /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif !

abductor
02-18-2003, 07:23 PM
Hi folks,
See this list of changes, I kill some bugs..
BUG FIX:
TE - Now works
Pheromax M - Fix fake values

ADD:
Pheromax W.

For while,
Thats all folks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Tom
02-21-2003, 12:41 AM
Thanks Abductor,
It Look like now there is no more bug in the calculator.
http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/index.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/index.php\")

Just some improvements maybe /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I hope lovescent member can give some suggestion

abductor
02-21-2003, 08:47 AM
Yes Tom,
Now I working in Diluation .. I think I will add a checkbox .. if is checked results will be 50%...
Example:
RONE 0.0075 per drop * 50%
What is your idea?

Tom
02-21-2003, 06:39 PM
No Abductor, I suggest we can specify amount of the dilution material.

If we add all the phero mix with perfume or Essential oil.
we select which phero we use and how much ( as your calculator now)

NEXT is we can add amount of perfume/essential oil or other dillution liquid, example 10 ml or 50ml
so we calculate all the phero with this dilution

Example:
From the mix we calculate in the calculator we got
Total volume: 5ml, with 1mg N, 0.5mg L
and we dilute it with 10 ml perfume
Calculation:
Total Volume 10 + 5 = 15 ml
Now N concentration : 1 mg/15 ml
Now L concentration : 0.5mg/15ml

abductor
02-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Ok Tom,
I think I understood. Now I am thinking about the code that I will have to write.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Tom
02-27-2003, 01:39 AM
Bump

Tom
03-13-2003, 07:27 PM
Hi Abductor,

Do you move your new calculator, or still in http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/index.php (\"http://webdevxs.cobre.k8.com.br/pms/index.php\")
Because in here still the old one.

Sorry if you still busy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
04-07-2003, 04:41 PM
Is there any way to add PPA to this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif?

abductor
04-08-2003, 12:27 PM
Hi Phantom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif,
Yes .. it is possible, but why didn\'t I add? ohh, I reminded I didn\'t understand the table /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Let us see:
ProdAbr&Name ML(size) Included Content(mg)
PPA 15 .015% L 3
.005% C
Ok .. I didn\'t understand the .015% and .005% So if somebody understood and wants to give me the phero amount per drop I add in one or two minutes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
04-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Pheromone content .2mg per ML, Theres .75mg of couplins and 2.25mg of Anol in the whole bottle. 1ML equals 2 drops (I think) so theres .01mg of pheromones per drop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.(.15mg of anol and .05mg of couplins per ML, divide that by 2 theres .075mg of anol and .025mg of couplins per drop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!!) ..... Phew, my head hurts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:10 PM
1 drop = (apprximately) 0.05 ml

Phantom
04-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Really? now I have to do all the calculations again, lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

oscar
04-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Phantom,

Your head SHOULD hurt after posting those calculations.
Take a good look at what you wrote. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

There IS an error on the table of products, but that\'s not where you went wrong.
(The \"2\" in the \"mg/mL\" column for new PPA/w should be \".2 \" !)

There\'s .15mg of A-Nol and .05mg of Cops per mL in new PPA/w.
And using 20 drops per mL as the formula (which I believe IS the formula used, however flawed) yields .0075 mg of A-Nol/drop, and .0025 mg of Copulins/drop.

A 4 drop dose would provide a nice healthy dose of .03 mg of A-Nol, and .01 mg of cops. While .02mg/dose is the recommended maximum for A-None, the limits can be pushed a bit further with A-Nol.

Men\'s PPA would contain .0075 mg/drop of A-None using this method.

I\'m hoping Tom will notice this thread as well since there\'s at least one other amendment to the table that I\'d like to see.
I\'ve got the right numbers, but I don\'t have the \"keys\" to the Reference Material.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks Oscar your my savior!! lol I got all the calculations wrong cause I did\'nt know how many drops equal a ML /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, if I would of gone trough my calculations again I would of noticed some kind of enormous errors.

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 02:22 PM
From a standard dropper: 1 drop = 1ml

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thats one big mother f**ker of a standard dropper!

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 02:25 PM
chemistry and droppers I\'ve used from bodybuilding liquids it comes out to that. I forgot there are alot of tiny droppers in the pheromone bottles like AE.

Phantom
04-08-2003, 02:28 PM

Thats one big mother f**ker of a standard dropper!

lol yea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BassMan
04-09-2003, 05:52 AM

Perhaps you mean one _dropper_full_ = 1ml? There is no way to create a _drop_ the size of a ml, gravity and surface tensions being what they are here on earth.

abductor
04-17-2003, 08:36 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yes may in space /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Well, hey Phantom do we have any news about PPA phero amount?

Phantom
04-17-2003, 02:02 PM
There\'s .15mg of A-Nol and .05mg of Cops per mL in new PPA/w.
And using 20 drops per mL as the formula (which I believe IS the formula used, however flawed) yields .0075 mg of A-Nol/drop, and .0025 mg of Copulins/drop.

A 4 drop dose would provide a nice healthy dose of .03 mg of A-Nol, and .01 mg of cops. While .02mg/dose is the recommended maximum for A-None, the limits can be pushed a bit further with A-Nol.

Men\'s PPA would contain .0075 mg/drop of A-None using this method.

I\'m hoping Tom will notice this thread as well since there\'s at least one other amendment to the table that I\'d like to see.
I\'ve got the right numbers, but I don\'t have the \"keys\" to the Reference Material.

Oscar

abductor
04-17-2003, 03:09 PM
Oppsss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ,,, OK I get it ...
When I back to my home I will Add it..

abductor
04-18-2003, 06:29 AM
OK.
I added PPA/m and PPA/w and I increased the amount of drops for the mix simulation. Now you can use 20 drops .
Check out:
http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php (\"http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php\")

Thanks to all people that continue contributing. Special thanks in this time to Phanton and again to Oscar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Tom
07-29-2004, 02:44 AM
here is the new

one
http://www.pherolibrary.com/LSPC/index.htm