PDA

View Full Version : Comparing & Contrasting PI/m with NPA

krtel
12-29-2002, 02:15 PM
This is a question for someone who has had results with both, PI/m and NPA.

What is the difference in results you\'ve experienced? We all know NPA has extra ingredients. For the most part, what type of hits do you mainly get with PI? The same question for NPA?

Have you notice anything similar in the results you get from either? See, I\'ve had results with both of them, but, I want other people\'s perspective.

- Krish

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:22 PM
NPA - Quick sexual hits, nothing long term
PI (M) well with high Anone got results like RM and andro 4.2 they either ran away or got real intense
PI(W) competitive nature and very good mood + giggle effect and friendliness.
That is my perspective + i have gotten results from all 3.

krtel
12-29-2002, 02:47 PM
Could I also have your input on RM?

- Krish

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:52 PM
Well it got better results than Andro 4.2, but still lacked something when compared with AE. Sort of subtle type of responses, i just used with SOE moslty and PCC during my couplin testing phase.

krtel
12-29-2002, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I have the same experience with it. I was going to just send it back in, but I decided to try it with SoE instead. Today is day #1.

- Krish

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:59 PM
Oh i still got results but i got better results by adding SOE.

krtel
12-30-2002, 01:12 PM
I guess RM works for a variable amount of people then, obviously I am not one of them.

- Krish

Watcher
12-30-2002, 01:57 PM
A bit like the edge didnt really do much for me, got responses but NPA and AE and SOE and attraction and many other products worked better.
I would put PI(M) and NPA on the same level as far as how well it works and for a decent number of people.