PDA

View Full Version : Michel Germain

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 08:30 AM
Hi, just curious if anyone has ever heard , or used the cologn \"Au de ville\" by Michel Germain.

I hear its a very small brand , but I was wondering if anyone on these forums have used it and any thoughts on it.

It apperantly contains pheremones.

take care. :}

oscar
08-29-2001, 09:43 AM
shmolnar,

Welcome to the forum.

Michel Germain does have a website that I explored wall to wall,soup to nuts.Their colognes for men and women purportedly contain \"Ancient Ingredients,Essential Oils,Aphrodisiacs and Elixers of Love\" but I saw NO mention of Pheromones.They DO however sound like interesting scents.

There was no \"Au de ville\" listed.Maybe it\'s new.Just beware of Pheromone claims from perfumers.They might only add trace amounts just to be able to say that their product \"contains Pheromones\" Look for concentration #\'s and whether it actually says \"HUMAN Pheromones\".Some disreputable outfits will use PIG pheros,and,unless you happen to be scrambled eggs trying to attract bacon,you\'re likely to be disappointed. images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif
Remember,..Just because something LOOKS good on paper,that doesn\'t mean it IS. Hell,...on paper SHIT looks like CHOCOLATE! images/icons/wink.gif

Again,Welcome!
Oscar
images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 02:28 PM
Yes i agree with oscar.

You need to look when buying pheromones at the actual content of pheromones and which pheromones are contained within, its very easy for them to say that they have pheros in but more often then not it is only trace amounts, at least here we provide any details we can get our hands on, just be careful of useless products one such site is allure.com.au they are an australian outfit and i tried their products and totally hopeless also be careful of those site which do provide recycled information from here to try and boost their product as this is a competition ploy but what we really need are good products backed up by solid scientfic research to make sure they really do have an impact.

Whoops watch that sentence structure well thats my dip on this thread.