PDA

View Full Version : my friend

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2002, 03:10 PM
my friend is in a band and before band practice he came over and he found my pheromones and laughed at me! I will admit i was embarrassed, but then he seemed to be curious about the mones, so he applied some on, i was a little pissed that he used it with out even asking me and that he made fun of me before. so his band mates came over to pick him up and then they asked if i wanted to come with, so i said OKAY. We stopped at the mall first to get some food, and i noticed that the mones worked well for him, but he kept makin fun of me later on. Girls would keep looking at him and he even got a number. The mones seem to work better for him than me, the next day he asked to borrow my mones, and he kept making fun of me so i said NO. so i told him about love-scent so he could get his own, well anyways HIDE YOUR MONES!!!! and visit his website, www.resolentband.com (\"http://www.resolentband.com\")

QUESTION.... Where do you guys hide your mones?

krtel
12-28-2002, 03:15 PM
A hard lesson learned here. Once I determine I\'m going to keep a product, I remove the lable. In case if anyone does find it, they\'ll be left with nothing to go from. To make things even more secure, I carry most of my mone arsenal with me.

- Krish

franki
12-28-2002, 09:13 PM
\"Where do you guys hide your mones? \"

I don\'t hide them at all. My little apartment is full of little bottles ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif That\'s why I don\'t bother keeping my (new) hobby secret.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gerund
12-28-2002, 09:16 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once I determine I\'m going to keep a product, I remove the lable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, me too.

Note to all the phero manufacturers: Make your labels easy to remove. Krtel & I can\'t be the only ones who routinely remove labels.

franki
12-28-2002, 09:20 PM
Are you hiding your mones too, Gerund?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Gerund
12-28-2002, 09:25 PM
I hide some in my safe, but my main reason for removing labels is for when I leave them in the open -- so people don\'t know what is in the container.

krtel
12-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Yeah and if someone asks, I just tell them it\'s essential oil from the health food store and that I prefer to wear it in place of colonge since it\'s 100% natural. lol..

- Krish