PDA

View Full Version : MASTER JAMBAT - TALK TO ME PLEASE!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 07:57 AM
JAMBAT

IT\'S ME AGAIN - MOBSTER. GOT THREE DAYS TIL MY FUNDS RISES, WHICH MEANS IT\'S ODERING TIME!!!! MONES ARE LOW. STILL THINKING ABOUT ORDERING APC AND NPA. NEED YOUR OPINION ON MY TWO THOUGHTS.

1. ORDER 1 1/2 OZs OF APC AND 1 NPA. MIX IT ALL TOGETHER IN ITS ENTIRERTY.

2. ORDER 1 OZ OF APC AND 1 NPA, AND MIX IT ALL.

I WAS TOLD 70% APC AND 30% NPA, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? DAH!!! EXPLAIN IT TO THIS CHILD IF YOU CAN. YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND? SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE THE SCIENCE DOWN PACKED. HOW DID YOU MIX YOURS? LOOKING TO HEARING FROM YOU MASTER.
THANKS - MOBSTERS

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 09:29 AM
Mobster,

Jambat will be the final authority on your question, but I believe that his mixture is 30% NPA to 70% APC by volume. That is, get an empty bottle and eyeball the mixing of the two products.

So, for example, mix 7ml of APC with 3ml of NPA. Most drug stores have small medicine dispencers that have both ML and CC increments. I\'d suggest you get one if you cannot eyeball the mixing of the two products.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 08:25 PM
Yes Lex, that\'s exactly how it\'s done. I don\'t know why but I knew the mix from the get go. I think it was Bruce that actually made me do it that way. I\'ll tell you the whole story. Originally APC seemed to be the rage on the net, so I ordered it, but I ordered before I read. So after reading the post in the forum Edge seemed to be the favorite for people like Paul and some of the others who got major hits. And there was all this talk about mixing stuff for the best results.

I was a skeptic. I used to own the original Realm and it seemed to do nothing. But I this I tested APC and found it worked just as it said and in large amounts it could produce major hits. But in large amounts the smell (which is perfect by the way) was too strong.

I needed something that smelled like APC but had the power of Edge. The smart thing - mix Edge and APC. I told Bruce of this ploy and Bruce thought it was an okay idea but he the Edge is something that\'s covered. It\'s sprayed on then something sprayed over it. NPA is super potent and especially made to be mixed with stuff. I also read post from Paul about Edge\'s potency so NPA was strong I had to be careful. I considered mixing 50% APC and 50% NPA but after all this I dropped it to 30% NPA and if that didn\'t work I\'d up the dosage. Lex is right about how I did it. I had a small container, filled it about 70% with APC (which was about all of it because I hadn\'t used a lot) then poured NPA in to fill the container up.

I must say though if you buy an ounce of APC I would just mix the NPA right in. I mean you got an ounce of the stuff. What you want is NPA\'s power with APC intoxicating smell. Use small sprays or dabs if you don\'t have a spray bottle until you find the right dosage. I use one spray to the hair and a spray on each wrist or a spray in the hair gotee and chest. The first women who smell you (like right after you spray) will have a powerful reaction but you want it to be a positive reaction so maybe just start off with one or two sprays. I was lucky some many times on this.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 06:43 AM
MASTER JAMBAT -

YOU WROTE: \"I must say though if you buy an ounce of APC I would just mix the NPA right in. I mean you got an ounce of the stuff.\"

TRYING TO GET THIS RIGHT BEFORE THE BIG EXPERIMENT. ARE YOU SAYING THAT SINCE I HAVE AN OZ. I CAN GO AHEAD AND PUT THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF NPA IN? SORRY TO BUG YOU LIKE THIS, BUT YOU SEEM TO HAVE MADE ALL THE RIGHT MOVES. THANKS AGAIN - MOBSTER images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif null

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 10:11 PM
Bug me? It\'s no problem at all. I\'m enjoying this pheromone stuff. Now one ounce is is 29.5ml (roughly 30 ml). NPA comes in a 5ml bottle if I remember correctly. 5 goes into 30 6 times. So that\'s 1 ml of NPA for every 6 ml of APC. It\'s fine. You may want to buy two bottle of NPA to make it a 1ml of NPA for every 3 of APC. That\'s probably the best thing to do for the maximum kick, but it\'s your decision. Remember you\'re just using NPA as a booster and APC as a good cover for the mones (but I also the pheromone in APC may help too).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 10:47 PM
bump