PDA

View Full Version : Testing APC

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2002, 01:55 AM
I\'m new to this pheromone stuff and I\'ve been testing APC. So far i\'ve noticed a little bit of a difference in my surroundings. Yesterday I had a few girls getting really close to me to the point where my personal space was being invaded.It looked as if they were trying to smell me or something. I didn\'t get any DIHL\'s yesterday after putting around 10 dabs of APC throughout the two hours i was testing this product out in public.

I went ahead and put on around 8 dabs of APC on my neck, behind ears, wrists and face. I went to a quincenera and i didn\'t really see it working on any younger women. Everything was as normal. After an hour, we ended up leaving to In-N-Out and this girl about two tables away from me was DIHL\'ing me to the max. She would pretend to look at her friend but she was looking at me. I\'ve never had a girl DIHL at me so much before. I don\'t know if this was APC kicking in or if it was just me having a good day or something. I was just talking to my friend for a good while and noticing that this particular girl kept looking at me a whole lot. I told my friend to look at her and he said that she was looking at me too much.

What i want to know is whether APC had this effect or just me because I really believe in pheromones, but from what i heard, APC is really weak compared to NPA (I should be getting it any day now.)

MaxiMog
12-28-2002, 04:05 AM
See, a low-end product like APC giving very reasonable success?

So damn low concentration that you have to use 8 dabs. You simply cannot apply 8 dabs to the same place because that would be scent OD, so you spread them over a way larger area than just the main pulse point. I think it\'s very important to spread over a larger area. Perhaps you can dilute AE or PI/m and such down a bit with Jojabo oil (or whatever oil you use), and spread over a larger area.

When it comes to scent, I find it annoying to have good smelling wrists or a good-smelling neck, while all the rest doesn\'t really smell like anythings at all. Applying a lighter version to a larger area really is a lot better.

jose
12-28-2002, 07:37 AM
From what I understand of APC you have to apply 10 to 15 dabs because of the weak NONE content. Seems like you find your hit zone application judging by the girl staring at you. Definitely a DIHL so don\'t change anything, and remember Pheromones don\'t work on everyone so don\'t expect a hit every time you use it.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2002, 10:50 AM
So basically, Jose, what you\'re telling me is that the DIHL i received last night was from APC?

If that\'s so then I\'m going to try JB#1 and see what effect i get then. I\'m going to have to try 10-15 dabs of APC by itself if i want to see results with it by itself from now on.

I read somewhere that it usually takes an hour before the pheromones actually kick in after you start wearing them. I also heard it\'s a good idea to go outside when you put them on to circulate them.

Wolfe
12-28-2002, 11:42 AM
ahhh hum..space?.how the heck does a WOMAN invade a man\'s space? they get that close it\'s time to move to the next lvl and that \'space\' is as close as it gets..guess i\'m just a horny ol man that when a woman wants to get that close i usally let her
the more i read on the forum the more i begin to understand why so many guys can\'t get layed

jose
12-28-2002, 04:36 PM
It is a good 1 to 2 hours after applying that the Pheromones start to work, at least that\'s the theory. I think it works better in a closed environment(bars, offices, elevators, cars) then being exposed to the outside elements.

dpguy
12-28-2002, 11:31 PM
I am just curious why it would take 1 to 2 hours for pheromones to work. If this is true, does anybody know the reason? I read that they only last for like 4 hours or so.

\'
Dpguy

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2002, 05:31 AM
I don\'t see any logical reason why you would have to wait one or two hours before they would begin affecting anyone.
Does that also mean that different products have different activation times?
Would you have to wait longer with Scent of Eros then perhaps Primal Instinct etc....
Had a funny experience the other day with a pretty teenager, sniffing me really close when I was at a queue at the supermarket. I turned around and there she was right into my personal space. I said hi and she ran off giggling. I was wearing SOE and Primal/m could have been the Chanel Allure though, dunno

xvs
12-31-2002, 01:07 AM
If you apply pheromones, they start working as soon as someone inhales them through the nose.

If you apply something other than pheromones, which either requires time to be broken down by bacteria or which stimulates your own pheromone production, it could take some variable amount of time to work (from minutes to days).

But since we\'re talking about real pheromones, no, there should be no latency period.

On the other hand, if you are talking to someone and they are breathing through their mouth, the wind is blowing away from them, etc. there won\'t be an effect.

Also, although pheromones instantly bind to receptors and cause neurological changes, it could take some variable amount of time before these produce cognitive changes. I don\'t think this has been rigorously studied.

In other words, it may take a few sniffs before they really notice.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 03:35 PM
From what I am experiencing, i am getting less and less hits every day with the current APC bottle i\'m using. Could it be that the more i use it and the more exposure to air the bottle is getting, the less effectiveness the pheromones have?

Watcher
12-31-2002, 03:39 PM
That does occour over time, limit the time it is exposed to air or grab an atomiser and use that to store the product. Its a minor thing but it tends to happen slowly.

krtel
12-31-2002, 04:28 PM
With the symptom you describe, one word comes to mind: bacteria.

If you\'re dabbing the stuff on, make sure you clean the area you\'re going to apply it to and also wash and dry your hands before dabbing on.

I know, don\'t tell me, I\'m paranoid, I know it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 10:48 AM
I just received my order of NPA and I was wondering if i could just dab let\'s say one drop of it on my neck and then five drops of APC on my neck and around the ears. Would that be a result of JB#1?

Or do i have to \"mix\" it and the dab it on?

I\'ve been trying pheros for about two weeks and I have an increased amount of confidence in public. I noticed i do get more stares than usual and you don\'t necessarily have to be besides women in order to get hits sometimes. I notice than anything above 8 dabs of APC usually gets attention. Anything less might give you one hit if you\'re lucky.