PDA

View Full Version : Rekindling a close connection

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2002, 07:39 PM
My second succsex with The Edge (newbie pack) was pretty great. A former lover (er, um just friends:-) came, yes I mean came, back into my life in a big way. I wasn\'t using the -mones to attract or affect her, she happened by one day when I was wearing some and she found me quite irresistable. To me, this again confirms the physio / bio true affect - it wasn\'t aggressiveness or intent to seduce...

krtel
12-28-2002, 03:19 PM
Thats pretty interesting results there. I\'m shocked since The Edge is involved here. Have you noticed if she\'s still interested in you after that day or not?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2002, 04:08 PM
Yes, it has continued somewhat. I thought I read in another forum that The Edge has strong sexual attraction abilities. It did that for her...

druid
12-28-2002, 07:08 PM
what nationality was this girl? There has been speculation that dark skinned beauties like high none....

dpguy
12-28-2002, 11:19 PM
Were you wearing SOE or any other -mones?

Congrats on the hit /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\'
Dpguy

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:07 PM
Im not shocked at the pretty interesting results involving the edge because if used at a lower application then women tend to maintain at least some interest, best thing to do is use some PCC as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-30-2002, 08:05 PM
Wearing nothing but The Edge pro - she said I smelled a little \"strong\" - implied perspiration but reacted most certainly as if sexually attracted to my scent (nose to my neck with her body pulling close). She became the aggressive one (her style, sometimes) too.