PDA

View Full Version : THAT LITTLE JOHNNY FELLA!!

MOBLEYC57
12-27-2002, 04:46 PM
Little Johnny\'s mom was trying to clean the house one day but Johnny would come right behind her and just make another mess. His mom told him to go next door and play at the construction site. She said he may learn something as well.

After about three hours, he returns home. His mom asked if he learned anything while he was there. He said, \"yes maam\"!

She asked what and he replied, \"well, I learned that the damn door don\'t hang that way, it goes the other way, and the dirt pile doesn\'t go there, the son of a bit*h goes over there, and somebody ordered the wrong fu*king windows!\".

His mom immediately told him to go to his room until his father comes home.

Later his dad came home and after the mother informing him of what took place, he called him down and asked what he said.

\"I told mom that the damn door don\'t hang that way, it goes the other way. And that the dirt pile doesn\'t go there, the son of a bit*h goes over there, and somebody ordered the wrong fu*king windows\".

His Dad was highly upset. He explained that they didn\'t use that kind of language in the house. He told Johnny to march himself outside and get him a switch.

Little Johnny turned to his dad and said, \"Fu*k you!!, that\'s the electricians job!!!!\"

HOPE YOUR DAY HAD YOU SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!

Whitehall
12-27-2002, 05:01 PM
Is this that little Johnny Fuckafaster kid - again? I thought I heard the last of him years ago?

MOBLEYC57
12-27-2002, 05:05 PM
Somebody let\'em out!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2002, 10:33 PM
Mobley - so typical

MOBLEYC57
12-29-2002, 07:36 AM
Say huh!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Tink ya vedy much Patchy!!! How bout those Eagles!!!

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:45 PM
Oh very good mobley, anyone else got some jokes.