PDA

View Full Version : Cuddles is off the market

cuddlebear
12-27-2002, 05:18 AM
Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to announce this. Soulmate found. Playa days over. I am engaged to a beautiful sweet girl named Babygirl and she is my life. I will still continue to experiment with mones in a monogamous framework. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
12-27-2002, 05:35 AM
Congratulations. I wish you many years of happiness.

Belgareth

Elana
12-27-2002, 05:40 AM
That\'s fantastic Cuddles! Mazel Tov /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-27-2002, 06:57 AM
Congratulations Cuddlebear. That\'s super!

I wish both of you the best.

So, does this mean you\'ll have to resign as Royal Flatterer? Or will you be able to continue fullfilling your duties?

Wolfe
12-27-2002, 07:10 AM
way to go buddy

no more flirting /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-27-2002, 07:13 AM
I don\'t think Babygirl would appreciate his position. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-27-2002, 07:16 AM
you\'re gonna need a new brown noser now

ERRR..i mean a new Royal Flatterer

upsidedown
12-27-2002, 07:18 AM
Maybe Babygirl is not the jealous type! T\'would be a shame to lose an all-pro flatterer who\'s at the top of his game!

frenchie
12-27-2002, 07:55 AM
great news, Cuddle ! Mazel tov

Frenchie

druid
12-27-2002, 08:17 AM
will you still be postin?

upsidedown
12-27-2002, 08:48 AM
So, is her neme REALLY Babygirl? Or have the names been changed to protect the innocent?

Gerund
12-27-2002, 09:02 AM
Sounds like that chick from \"Dirty Dancing.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2002, 10:21 AM
cuddles,

great shot! I hope you\'ll still drop a line here and there... Don\'t let love make you forget your (forum) family ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

biteme
12-27-2002, 12:49 PM
Congratulations, cuddles !

MOBLEYC57
12-27-2002, 04:03 PM
Bear!!!! Thanks!!! Now I truely believe!!!! Miracles do happen!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif What did she put in your food!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Hope it works out to make and keep you both happy. And remember......never eat any yellow snow! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Now go make some Cuddlecubs!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

Wolfe
12-27-2002, 08:17 PM
she used PI/w on him...lol

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2002, 10:02 PM
Great to hear it Cuddles, it\'s really refreshing to hear when someone finds their counterpart! One thing I must STRONGLY ADMONISH you of is that you DO NOT let her on to the Phero secret. Unless by some strange chance you already have. I am looking for chicks who are interested in ME, the Pheros are just a further initial attraction stimulant to reel them in. I don\'t know what would happen if I let a girl know I was wearing Pheros, and I don\'t think I would like to know either, it\'s just something better left unsaid. If she is the right one, she won\'t care about the Pheros, but as I see it, there is no reason to rattle the pedestal upon which lies the sphere of perfection. In other words; if it ain\'t broke, don\'t \"fix\" it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif CONGRATULATIONS!

Slinger

upsidedown
12-28-2002, 07:18 AM
Notice that Cuddlebear hasn\'t been back to post anything in the last 24 hours since dropping that bombshell on us. . . guess he\'s been a bit preoccupied and distracted since then to make time for us \"little people.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Congratulations again Cuddlebear! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

BTW, I guess this thread should really be in the off topic forum eh?

cuddlebear
12-28-2002, 09:18 AM
Wow, wasn\'t expecting THIS many responses!! I would like to nominate Upsidedown to be my successor as Royal Flatterer. Yes, Cuddlecubs are in the plan. Never saw \"Dirty Dancing\" but we\'re more into the horizontal lambada anyway. I will still post from time to time. I have been involved with mones for 7 years and that doesn\'t just go away. Also, you guys/girls are my \"family\" and that also doesn\'t just go away. Upsidedown\'s nomination pending his acceptance and approval by the queen. Babygirl\'s birth-certificate name is Ashley but I don\'t call her that. My birth certificate name hasn\'t been used in so long I might have to go back and make sure it\'s what I think it is. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cuddles

DrSmellThis
12-28-2002, 11:20 AM
Sorry to see ya take the big fall...but, can I have your old black book? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Congrats!

CptKipling
12-29-2002, 08:10 PM
Damn I missed the big news!

To many years of happiness and proparity!

cuddlebear
12-29-2002, 08:12 PM
Thank you very much Captain! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
12-30-2002, 06:04 PM
Oops, said \"proparity\", guessing you understood my \"tired English\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

cuddlebear
12-30-2002, 06:15 PM
That\'s OK, I\'d like to have parity with the pros too ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
12-31-2002, 07:18 AM
Congratulations! May you find much to love and learn in each other.

-Bass

cuddlebear
12-31-2002, 07:25 AM
Thank you, Bass Man! I\'m a keyboard man myself! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I love everything about her and so far it\'s off to a flying start ... that is if you can imagine a flying bear .... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
12-31-2002, 08:35 AM
Must be lovely to have found the train for your one track mind!!! Make sure you give her a bubble-hand bath...wash clothes are not permitted. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

cuddlebear
12-31-2002, 10:24 AM
Oooh .. bubble-bath ... hmmm ... could lead to Cuddlecubs ... oh, by the way, just so this thread isn\'t COMPLETELY off-topic, I do plan to continue to post on phero related experiments in the monogamous sphere. Cheers to all, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
12-31-2002, 10:28 AM
Hand bath being the better part of it Cuddles, and make sure you wash every crack and cranny! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Cuddlecubs doesn\'t sound like a bad idea once you know she\'s truely a keeper!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Awaiting your hits! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tootaloo!!

upsidedown
12-31-2002, 12:13 PM
Hey Cuddles! You never told us, but is your fiancee a redhead by any chance?

cuddlebear
12-31-2002, 12:25 PM
Well, surprisingly enough, no, she is Mexicana/Puertorican and is the first girl I have ever been with who was Hispanic. But she is my soulmate, no question, and any blood-displacement issues that might arise upon my sighting a redhead will just have to be dealt with using a little discipline. I did nominate you to be my successor as Royal Flatterer, I don\'t know if the queen has approved this or not. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-31-2002, 12:37 PM
Well, actually Cuddles, the Queen and I were talking about a position for me. I had some others besides flatterer that were under consideration. But, I\'ve gotten rather busy and haven\'t followed up on it with her.

I guess Elana and I need to get together on this and get it settled pretty soon.

I\'m flattered that you nominated me for your old position.!

Wolfe
12-31-2002, 01:11 PM
just what \'position\' would that be?
top or bottom?

Elana
12-31-2002, 01:16 PM
Upsidedown...we cannot completely ignore rotten fruit. There will always be forum members like Wolfe that may need to be pelted with an over ripe mango. Maybe we can combine the two roles.

Wolfe
12-31-2002, 01:19 PM
hey !!! did you know mango is a great source of vit C?

upsidedown
12-31-2002, 01:20 PM
OK everyone. Here\'s the position I\'ve approached the Queen about having. Tell me what you all think. Although it\'s ultimately the Queen\'s decision to approve it. (I think she likes this position though. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif)

The Queen\'s Royal Pelter.

It is the duty of the Royal Pelter to hurl rotten fruit at anyone in the stockade who has offended the Royal Household. As an emissary of the Court, the Royal Pelter must comport himself in a dignified manner while pelting. It is also the duty of the Royal Pelter to distinguish when pelting is appropriate and when it is not.

Elana
12-31-2002, 01:22 PM
You could always beam someone in the head with a rotting apple and then tell me how beautiful I am. I think you can handle both positions.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2002, 03:43 PM
Clever, clever girl. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
12-31-2002, 03:50 PM
Yeah were i live that is all that people eat and grow. They (mangos) taste great.

cuddlebear
12-31-2002, 04:27 PM
Hey, just taking my thread back .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Hey! What was that? Hey! Mango! My favorite!

Gerund
12-31-2002, 09:41 PM
Hmmm: Apples..... Mangos....... Nope, not for me.

I like peaches -- I could spend all day eating a peach, yessir~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif