PDA

View Full Version : newbe (sorta)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2002, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone. Ive been reading this forum for a couple of months. and finally decided to signup. Let me introduce myself, Im 5\'11\" 185lbs blond hair green eyed 38 y/o male.

I would like to thank everyone for all the help that they unwittingly provided me.

also I have a question...I\'ve been using PI/m and finally ran out so ordered another this came in the same type of bottle but I notice that it does not have the same smell as before (you know the pithy smell I\'m talking about) anyway do ya think i might have gottin a bottle that didn\'t get any phero\'s in it by mistake?

Wolfe
12-26-2002, 12:51 PM
might should have posted this in customer questions where Bruce most likely to see it.

sorta a newb myself but welcome to the forum

cuddlebear
12-26-2002, 07:43 PM
PI/m has an unmistakable odor. If you have a PI bottle without the odor, maybe you got PI/w by mistake. Since PI/w is mostly nol as opposed to none, you may have gotten it by mistake. No mistaking the PI/m smell. And yes, put it in Customer Questions ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-26-2002, 10:35 PM
You\'ll know for sure if you have the mens version because it will say on the lable \"5 mg androstenone guarenteed\".

- Krish

Watcher
12-26-2002, 11:54 PM
We provide information unwittingly for thousands of people every day. The visitor numbers are in excess of 750,000 hits per year according to bruce, therefore we have a large audience andd anything posted here is available to a big audience out there in cyberspace.

Gerund
12-27-2002, 08:27 AM
Thanks a lot, Watcher. Now I\'ve got stage fright! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
12-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Oh hey no need to have stage fright, just relish the audience and go with tha flow.

Gerund
12-28-2002, 09:28 PM
Sounds like something an old girlfriend used to say~

Oops, was that outloud? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif