PDA

View Full Version : New to Pheromones - FAQ available?

bivonic
12-26-2002, 11:24 AM
Hi everyone -

Spent a good part of the day reading through the posts here, even went out & picked me up some Realm for Men at a perfumania in NYC - cost me $41, hopefully I\'ll get my money\'s worth out of it! =)

Just wanted some advice, what\'s a good starter package to get? I keep hearing of SOE & PI/m (I think I spelled it right). Is there a decent FAQ that I could read? Also what is DIHL stand for? I keep seeing it all over the place.

Doh - just saw a link for an FAQ at the top of this screen, I\'ll read through it now, but any advice to a noob is much appreciated! I\'m a straight male if it matters.

TIA! (thanks in advance)
-John

Elana
12-26-2002, 11:27 AM
DIHL-Deer in headlights look /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Here are a lot of abbreviations used here.

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html\")

bivonic
12-26-2002, 11:42 AM
Cool thanks for the link!

If I like the results from Realm for men I\'d consider getting the following:
$30 The Edge
$50 SoE Gel (or the spray?) - large - 38 packets
$30 NPA
$70 PI
$35 APC (1oz)
Anything that I might be missing from the above? Also if I don\'t want to outlay $215 up front are there 2 or 3 that you would recommend above the others to get started?

And then maybe later on the Chem Set for $100 if I want to seriously experiment.

TIA!

Elana
12-26-2002, 11:44 AM
What about AE? It has all three pheros.

http://love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

upsidedown
12-26-2002, 11:45 AM
bivonic

In order for us to give you guidance, first tell us what your age is, and the age of the women you want to approach.

Also, some idea of your height/weight helps sometimes as well. All these variables theoretically go into the right phero mix.

upsidedown
12-26-2002, 11:47 AM
I agree with Elana on the AE.

It\'s been the best overall standalone phero product I\'ve used. It does seem to cover all the bases with the three main pheromones.

bivonic
12-26-2002, 11:47 AM
I\'ll check out AE, great!

I\'m a 31 y.o. male, 5\'8\", 180 lbs, in good muscular shape. Looking to attract females about the same age, probably more younger then older.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2002, 03:20 PM
Just my €0.02:

I used Realm some years ago and couldn\'t see any effect from it. I remember that the fragrance wasn\'t bad, but anyway I think you\'ll have to spike it to get results. A good way to do this seems to be AE, I have ordered it too and really can\'t wait to get it (damn post service!!!); if you have the old version of AE (soapy, neutre) you can use it with any fragrance, the new version instead has a fragrance which might or might not mix well with your Realm.

And for your shopping cart, if you have cash limits I\'d revise it so: in addition to AE, get some SoE (roll-on suggested) and PI or NPA; TE is essentially a diluted version of NPA, and APC can hardly claim to contain pheromones, even if I admit that the fragrance is good.

Watcher
12-26-2002, 11:44 PM
Ditch all of the above and follow the link at the end of my post for the granddaddy of powerful products availbale from love-scent perfect 10, the most powerful product out there on par with the chem set, which would allow you to fiddle youre mixes a bit. All for 120 or 100 dolllars.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2002, 10:10 AM
Might be true (I haven\'t tried P10 yet), but bivonic said that he\'s new to the whole thing, so I think that an easier to use product might be more indicate. Anyway it\'s true, P10 has the same three pheros AE has and comes with a nice kit for mixing.

upsidedown
12-27-2002, 10:14 AM
Does P10 have any scent built into it? Or is it scentless requiring a cover scent to be applied?

My 2 cents worth, or 2 Euros worth, or whatever, is that P10 isn\'t the best to start off with as a new user. I think the risk of overdose is already there with a new user, and the P10 might be too much of a temptation to work with at first. But, I\'ve never used it, so I can\'t really talk from experience.

However, just from a cost standpint, I\'d still say stick with AE (Alter Ego) first. It contains the same 3 pheromones as the P10, but in less concentrated amounts. But, it\'s less than half the price of the P10. I would think you would want to pay a little less at first until you discover what products work for you, then you could move on to the P10 after you have a little more feedback to work with.

At 31, you\'re just about at that age where -none should start being a part of your arsenal....youger guys seem to make a lot more of it naturally already. So, anything with -none should be a good match for you...and I still think the AE would be good with all 3.

The women you are targeting though, say in their late 20\'s, are theoretically right at the dividing line as far as how much and how well they can handle -none. (I tend to find that even this group handles -none pretty well, but that\'s just my experience.) So you\'ll probably have to experiment with how much you use to see how that age group reacts. Personally, at 43, I\'ve found that 2 to 3 drops of AE works for me (I\'m 43 years old) with women in their 20\'s.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2002, 10:37 AM
From what I\'ve gathered from Stone Inc. website, it should be scentless, and it comes with a tool for mixing with your favourite fragrance. Note that P10 comes in ethanol if the product table is still right, so mixing is a breeze with almost every cologne you can put your hands on.

As I\'ve stated before, I\'d stay on the safe side: first trying AE and then, if the results are good, upgrading to P10 is probably the best choice for a newbie.

upsidedown, just take care about what\'s worth: 2 dollar cents and 2 euros have really different values /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-27-2002, 10:49 AM
Good point Nimbus. I should have said .02 euros. I don\'t know what the smallest unit of a euro is even called.

MaxiMog
12-27-2002, 12:21 PM
Euro cent, just like Dollar cent. I like the fact thay both are worth about the exact same amount nowadays, so I never need to calculate anything.

Bruce, my package arrived today. It\'s been way longer than other times, but I have the holiday season to blame that on.