PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jambat!

Jaggy
08-27-2001, 08:03 PM
Tried the mix today. BINGO! images/icons/laugh.gif
Had one grocery clerk follow me around the store, then she opened up a check out counter to check me out. Then before hand another shopper kept eyeing me and somehow ended up being in almost every aisle I was in. even heard her sniffing in the APC/NPA mix. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 08:09 PM
Thats about normal lol keep it up one of my little with lots of experimentation i found what i needed and will continue different things as well just keep going usually what happens is
* Newbies come onto the forum have some questions. They get answers.
*IF they do buy products they have some reservations to begin with
*Additional questions are asked responses are given
*They then say that something is happening
*THey then look into it more become more SELF AWARE of how they act think etc
*NLP sometimes comes into it
*Confidence levels rise as a result of the self awareness
*They start noticing freaky stuff
*Lets us know
*Freaky becomes normal also they are learning how to use these pheromone stuff better
*THey read up and become experts or pros level one to start with
*Help other newbies
*THen get to our heights and just go rampaging with the stuff and have lots of fun in the process he he he images/icons/laugh.gif
*After that well we will wait and see lol images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 08:56 PM
Yes Jaggy and Paul, some have doubted the mix but you see that it is potent. Actually I can\'t take all the credit, it was advice from Bruce that made me mix it that way. That could\'ve just as easily have been APC and the Edge which I don\'t think has the same kick. But I\'m glad it worked for you Jaggy, use the power but don\'t abuse it. Before you know it women will be coming to you. But wear that mix to a club and watch what happens, I dare ya. images/icons/smile.gif
I think this mix will work on most people. The potent NPA with the relaxed smell of APC. If my Edge Mega Mix doesn\'t work I\'ll be coming back for more NPA . I may just get NPA alone and mix it with an e-oil and see where that gets me.

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 09:36 PM
P.S.
I want to hear more about how the mix is working for you. It will help me with the next batch because you probably get out more that I do.

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 07:50 PM
Simply solution. Get a seperate bottle (if you have an old Edge bottle that\'s perfect) and mix the cologn there. That way you can keep the stuff with you in a small spray bottle.

What makes the magic? I believe it\'s the NPA, but NPA smells like all Hell. The NPA\'s potenty mixed with APC intoxicating smell and it\'s phermones help too. But NPA seems to be the work horse in the mix. It\'s a theory I\'ll start working on soon after I finish batch testing my Edge mega mix. Which is doing okay but I\'m not getting the hits. People are treating me very nice but the powerful hits seem to be gone.

Jaggy
08-28-2001, 08:24 PM
Damn Jambat, it worked again. Had to go over to company I deal with. Company with all women. I wasn\'t in the small office 5 min and one girl I know came up but her hips in mine and put her arm around. To bad she\'s married cause she\'s a hottie. Second girl comes up and keeps touching my shoulder and standing real close. Third is one I rarely talk too but she is standing real close and the three of them are postioning themselves
so each one can be closer. What a combo. images/icons/laugh.gif
I thing I am trying though, is I took a bottle and poured half of my unscented TE in it and added a little Ylang to it. Not too bad a scent, but will try over weekend. One other note. Sent out some resumes out Friday. Half of them sprayed with TE. Got my first call today. Which one? The one sprayed with TE.
images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 08:30 PM
I\'m working with that too right now. The TE APC NPA mix. I\'d say don\'t do it for right now, but tell me your results. I\'m not getting those massive hits from this mix. I sugguest you keep Edge for resumes (that\'s what I\'m doing) and the APC mix for you and the ladies. I\'ll tell you more once I experiment a little more, but so far I\'m not getting better hits. Tell me how do you apply your mix. Mine is hair, gottee and chest. What do you do?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 10:29 PM
So what causes the magic? The NPA alone or the combination of APC? I have a cologne I’d really, really like to buy and start wearing, but I don’t know if I want to give up the APC? The cologne is roughly 50ml and if I put a bottle of NPA into it, that’d be a 10:1 mix, I’d need 3 bottles to get your 70:30mix going. Suggestions? Should I stick with the APC or move on?

Thanks,
Dylan

Jaggy
09-01-2001, 07:24 AM
I just apply one spray to neck and chest, then spray one arm and rub arms together. One thing though about TE and I don\'t know if anyone else has noticed this. For some reason, my TE with the Sandlewood works far better then the unscented. I get more hits, especially when I add AE on the wrists and side of neck. Oh by the way the unscented TE with the ylang added was a bust. But in the store here with the e-oils I found the best smelling sandalwood I ever smelled, unfotunately they were out of it. Was tempted to just bye the tester. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 08:21 AM
Well Sandalwood TE is the same thing we\'re doing with APC and NPA. The Sandalwood is an intoxicating fragrance backed up by with the pheromone punch. It\'s the same concept. See the smell hits the ladies first, then they move in and bam, you got \'em hooked.

So I might end up buying the Sandalwood stuff verses APC and NPA If it\'s good as people are saying it could be the next big thing. I should be getting some today actually and I\'ll try to test it ASAP.

I also want to see how it does on resumes too. That\'s even more important than hits from hot chicks. Because you know what they say, \"No romance without the finance.\" Women are tired of dating broke ass scrubs. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 09:41 PM
By the way I got my Sandalwood Edge today and it doesn\'t smell too different from regular Edge but that oil kicks major a$$. Good looking out with the oil Bruce. I don\'t think it has any major mone\'s in it because Bruce has to twist arms to get bits and peices of info from the company but it smells real good and can easily be an additive, maybe NPA and IR oil. It\'s a thought.