PDA

View Full Version : College Interview

krtel
12-25-2002, 03:34 PM
Alright people, I need a little bit of help here! I have a college admission interview coming up soon. I found out that I will be interviewed by a woman, so I guess that makes things easier. I am not too sure what to wear to this interview though. I was thinking about KR#1, but I wanted to receive feedback. I have the following: RM, PI, SoE, APC, AE, NPA, and SPMO. Any suggestions?

- Krish

SwingerMD
12-25-2002, 04:08 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I found out that I will be interviewed by a woman, so I guess that makes things easier.

<hr></blockquote>

Not necessarily.

For interviews I would with any -nol heavy mix. I typically use SOE (6\") plus a little bit of -none (no more than a drop of RM or PI). I try to use the gel packs since the musk smell in not quite as strong as the bottle\'s. If you can make a muskless or perfumeless SOE from the chem set, I\'d go with that.

CptKipling
12-25-2002, 04:47 PM
I\'m with swinger, lots of SOE and a little -none.

Or if your feeling dangerous, some COPS...lol

Watcher
12-25-2002, 10:45 PM
DD #1 or DD Lite.

dpguy
12-25-2002, 10:52 PM
Thanks for asking this question, Krish. I have interviews for medical school coming up in a few weeks and was going to post the same question. My plan was to use SOE gel, so I guess I was thinking on the right track.

Good luck with your interviews!

dpguy

Watcher
12-25-2002, 10:56 PM
Add some Alter ego with that, that would work wonders.

krtel
12-26-2002, 02:06 PM
I\'ve decided that I\'m going to wear KR#1 to this interview, only wearing 3 dabs though. I think I have a better chance wearing that than anything else because it for sure, works for me.

- Krish