PDA

View Full Version : Experiment

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2002, 09:39 PM
OK I won\'t post a link, but another site I was looking at suggested that if you aren\'t getting much response from the opposite sex, you should try taking your underwear and rubbing it all over your outer-layer of clothing ... And if that doesn\'t work, try rubbing someone elses underwear all over your outer-layer of clothing that had more success with the opposite sex. Anyone tried this? Anyone want to? Report your results here.

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 09:41 PM
Post deleted by upsidedown

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 09:45 PM
I can just see me going up to Mel Gibson and asking him if I can have some of his used underwear.

I suspect the results would not be pretty, but it might make all the headlines.

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 09:48 PM
Sorry Patchy,

I know you were asking a legitimate question and looking for a legitimate answer. I\'ll stop joking about it and let people actually give you serious responses.

I\'ve just been in a goofy mood the past 5 days or so. I need to snap out of it.

Elana
12-24-2002, 09:49 PM
Don\'t you dare snap out of it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 10:19 PM
OK Patchy,

I\'m bound and determined to sit up until Santa Claus gets here, so I may be here a while. So, since I\'m not going to be going to bed any time soon, I might as well take a serious shot at your question..

I\'ve heard of people who will take sweat from under their arms and rub it on their faces to get results. If I\'m not mistaken, I believe I read that urine also contains some pheromones...probably -rone.

As far as the underwear itself, I suppose that there are some pheromones that are produced in the pubic region...hence the pubic hairs to aid in dispersal. So, there probably are some pheromones in the underwear. In fact, copulins are unquestionably produced by women\'s vaginal fluids down there. No doubt this is why some guys get off on sniffing women\'s used underwear.(Or so I\'ve heard)

But, I find it hard to believe that you could rub off enough pheromones from the underwear to your clothes for it to make a difference. But, I could be wrong since I\'ve never tried anything like it.

I think I\'ll stick to the pheromones that I get out of a bottle.

I\'d like to hear other people\'s responses. Maybe JVK has some insight on this. This was just my layman\'s guess.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2002, 10:56 PM
HaHa

Wolfe
12-25-2002, 01:02 AM
some1 elses underwear?..hum..think i\'ll leave that 1 alone

Wolfe
12-25-2002, 01:05 AM
did ya get a volunteer to remove that gum?

upsidedown
12-25-2002, 01:11 AM
Gum, what gum? Oh....rats. No wonder nobody would come over and talk to me tonight!

Wolfe
12-25-2002, 01:12 AM
LOL

Watcher
12-25-2002, 01:11 PM
lol sounds a bit over the top. Although the pheromone type of idea is present i guess. I wouldnt go with mel gibson either.

upsidedown
12-25-2002, 01:22 PM
Well, I don\'t know how it is down there in Aussie Land, but the women here LOVE Mel Gibson. (As if they had a chance anyway!) Makes me sick watching them drool over him...when they\'ve got me right here live and in the flesh! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

So, if not Mel, then who\'s shorts would you go with Watcher?

Watcher
12-25-2002, 01:31 PM
Mine of course with a heavy dose of P10.

Ok seriously if i could pick some guys phero natural sig and copy and use it, well adam sandler. (with that sense of humour id be a hit with the women expecting the loud ghetto blaster style of male) i wouldnt be used as a social hookup tool by the world again. Refer to my recent thread on does the world treat you like this for further information.

MaxiMog
12-25-2002, 02:49 PM
You should realize that with movie stars it\'s not just about looks. If he wasn\'t famous, women would pay more attention to an uglier but more famous star.