PDA

View Full Version : Uneet has many phero products

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2002, 05:37 PM
at uneet they have inscince with pheromones in it and also smokes like the ones you smoke with pheromones. has anyone ever heard of this?

Watcher
12-24-2002, 08:55 PM
The pheros would burn at such high temps and be destroyed, sorry this site is ripping people off, they do not disclose the phero content in thier products, i have tried their products and found them to be worthless and do absolutley nothing as far as standard phero responses.
They sell perfume laced products with possibly very very low level concentrations of actual androgens.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2002, 09:40 PM
I never had luck with their products either. In fact, I almost started to have the smell of coconut after trying them.

Watcher
12-25-2002, 12:48 PM
Its surprising how many websites and companies still try to rip people off without actually disclosing what is in their products as far as androgen amounts etc.
That said bruce is a reseller with exclusive deals with some suppliers that are serious but will only sell products that are the real deal, so if you find a new product out there that does work let bruce know and he may sell it at the website here.