PDA

View Full Version : Realm For Men

bikergirl
12-24-2002, 08:40 AM
Hello all,
Quick question for you guys..... I am a 38 y.o. lesbian. I have tried several products from Love scent with disappointing results (all for women). For the heck of it, I picked up a bottle of Realm for Men. Even though I\'m not into wearing cologne for men and was concerned about coming off as butch - I decided to give it a try. Smells kind of nice. Anyway, it seemed to work for me as I had a pretty good night but I was wondering if anyone knows what pheromones are in it. I\'ve searched through the boards but really had trouble locating this information. I am wondering what other products might work for me.

MaxiMog
12-24-2002, 09:15 AM
Estradiol? I\'m not sure...

I do know though that the pheros in Realm are meant specifically to make the wearer feel more comfortable, outgoing and relaxed. Most other phero pruduct are meant to cause behavioral changes in the \'targets\'. There\'s other stuff in it than just -rone, -nol, and -none like in most other products.

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 09:20 AM
Now, don\'t quote me on ths, or hold me to it . . .BUT, I\'m pretty sue Realm for men contains A1 (Androstadienone.)

MaxiMog
12-24-2002, 09:24 AM
It also contains a very small amount of -none (similar to APC). There\'s quite some stuff on Realm in the archives, so I suggest you take a look there?

bikergirl
12-24-2002, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the info. I have to say that I think the RFM was affecting other people, not just me (if that is what it was doing). One of the hits was overtly sexual and almost immediate.

cuddlebear
12-24-2002, 12:38 PM
Realm doesn\'t just affect the wearer. I\'m not enough of a mad scientist to even discuss the actual ingredients in the stuff, but Realm Women gets me horny even when there isn\'t a female in sight ... I actually bought some cuz I like to sniff it ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 12:58 PM
LMAO@Cuddles (\"LMAO@Cuddles\")

oscar
12-24-2002, 01:32 PM
bikergirl,

Estratetraenol supposedly is the main phero component of Realm for men. There may be some Androstadienone in there too, but presumably at much lower levels.

The Erox research is outlined on this page:
http://www.erox.com/SixthSense/StoryOne.html (\"http://www.erox.com/SixthSense/StoryOne.html\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tounge
12-24-2002, 02:29 PM
I use the Realm for Women and the InnerRealm myself. Mix it with a shot of TE or a couple f dabs of NPA. of course it depends on which girl I\'m with at that particular time. I also havethe Realm for men but don\'t use that too often.

As a matter of fact, Realm for Women will be my fragrance of choice at Christmas Eve dinner in a few hours. The lady that invited me to dinner has a gay brother. This may be an interesting evening. She has some wacky family membersand they will all be there.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Hi bikergirl, all,

Happy Holidays!!!!

I LOVE Realm for Men. Best spiked with some
NPA or a bit of TE.

I\'ve had several Bi-girls and Asian women
react very well to this blend /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
so you should do great!

Latin and African American women seem to
prefer more NONE ( TE or NPA or PiM )

Anyone else experience this?

I\'m curious about REALM Women because it
is supposed to attract ( hetero ) women and I
remember smelling it and liking it a while back.

Maybe a returned bottle? or good deal in the city.

So many great blends to play with.