PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!.. PI/m scent.

bundyburger
12-23-2002, 11:45 PM
Mannn... I see what you guys have meant about the scent of this stuff. My nose isn\'t that great ... I didn\'t think. :-S

Hopefully 2 (small) dabs isn\'t an OD on me. lol (+ SoE)

Let\'s see what happens. Will be plenty of \"merry christmas\"s tonight. :P

krtel
12-24-2002, 11:22 AM
Just mix it at SoE 7: 3 PI. SoE\'s scent covers PI\'s very well.

- Krish

cuddlebear
12-24-2002, 12:18 PM
That mix by the way is KR#1 ... so if you want to read about it, put it in the search engine .. actually I guess it\'s in the cookbook too? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dpguy
12-24-2002, 02:16 PM
Is there a way to make KR#1 using SOE gel? I just made my first -mone purchase and it was PI/m and SOE gel. The first experiment was good. I think I may have OD\'d last night (2nd attempt). I cannot figure out how to get 1 drop out of the PI/m. I think i may be trying to get it out too slowly, so it drains over the edges of the bottle and stuff like that. Any advice? I don\'t want to OD tonight just because I can\'t figure out the way to get just one drop out of the bottle.

An addicted forum reader,
a d

cuddlebear
12-24-2002, 02:29 PM
The first question I have to leave to Krtel, but as far as getting one drop out of the bottle of PI/m, that was always hit and miss for me too. But hey if 2 drops happened to hit my finger, then it was too late and I just worked with it. I guess the best thing to do to avoid the OD is just to spread it over a wider area, even rub excess on the lower part of your leg if you have to. I\'ve done that ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dpguy
12-24-2002, 02:44 PM
That leg method seems like a pretty good idea. Last night, I put some extra on my chest, but that is probably too close to the original spot (behind the ear). If too much comes out again tonight (and it will), I will try the leg.

Happy Holidays to all,
DpGuy

krtel
12-24-2002, 02:57 PM
I guess you could manually create a small batch of KR#1 for each use. I haven\'t tried this, but you could try using maybe 1 or 2 drops of PI/m covered with 1/3 pack of SoE gel. In my opinion, the best spot for application is your neck\'s pulse points and the second best would be behind your ears. As far as getting the drops out, it\'s kind of a challenge, but what you have to do is turn the bottle slightly so that you can very slowly get a single drop out.

- Krish

krtel
12-24-2002, 03:00 PM
Cuddles,

What kind of success have you had with PI? (unless you\'re using KR#1?) Keeping it all to yourself eh!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif hehe.

- Krish

cuddlebear
12-24-2002, 03:07 PM
Hey no secrets guy ... my success with None products is quite limited to date ... I\'m thinking that there are certain types of guys who None can really help big time ... but I have gotten much further with Nol ... the next big step for me is to get some CS Rone ... unchartered territory for me ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 03:16 PM
stop by a drugstore and get a calibrated eye dropper..they cheap and work great