PDA

View Full Version : How long to chase a fem before giving up.

Watcher
12-23-2002, 08:47 PM
Ok my idea is that if you are just beginning to date a girl a decent time frame to expect things to advance to the sexual intimacy stage should be 6 WEEKS at the most, this may as in my case lead to ignoring one girl after having chased for 6 weeks and things not going anywhere giving up, (she had a history of leading men along and commented to a mutual friend how i had gone cold on her after only 6 weeks - this was to avoid the classic attention seeking while putting me into the LJBF category to satisfy her quick attention ego whilst recieving nothing in return.)

The whole point to dating and showing attention doing the whole romantic thing is to get sex at some point in the medium term and to take things further, its not to waste a guys time chasing dead ends who are screwing about with men as a feminists mind game.

THe strength to walk away is great but if implied and acted upon can make a man strong and almost immune from female mind games.]
Sometimes might not work but others the reaction may just be enough to kick her into gear and get serious.

Any comments welcome, experiences and also people are welcome to rip into me concerning respecting women and giving everything and getting nothing in return as is the case of modern western society heck go for it.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 08:54 PM
Even six weeks seems too long to me. You seem to have the right idea though, no reason to waste time and money on an unresponsive female. If she isn\'t into to you she probably isn\'t going to be. Better to spend that time and money on the one who appreciates it.

Watcher
12-23-2002, 08:59 PM
I was going to say a month, but that probably would get more neg feedback from some people as you have to make sure that she simply isnt pre-occupied with other things in life and simply tired or whatever. Six weeks seems to be good.

proteus
12-23-2002, 09:15 PM
I think when you start asking yourself if you\'re wasting time with a fem. then you are. I\'ve learned the hard way that cockteasers always remain cockteasers and once you start feeling like she\'s giving you the run around, she probably is. And especially if she has a history of this, you should stay away from her period.

Now there are fems. who hold out not because they are stringing you along, but because of their values and if you think she\'s worth the wait, then you gotta be patient. But in this modern day ladies like this are few and far between and I can smell a flake a mile away now and just walk.

On the flip side, I\'ve also come to believe that if you get LJBFed, you \"allowed\" this to happen. I think you gotta make it clear about what you expect, be very aggressive about this, and don\'t be afraid to show you\'re pissed off if she starts pulling bs on you and walk. But if you leave it to her to make the \"choice\", the \"decision\" as to what happens, she will LJBF you.

The balance is aggressively pursuing what you want without being psycho about it, and not forcing her to do what she really doesn\'t want to do, but \"leading\" her to where you want her to be and if she still resists, walk and don\'t look back because there are lots of other women out there, and no reason whatsoever to put any woman on a pedestal - that is giving her too much power and when she senses she has that power over you, well you will be LJBFed.

Attention junkies (being pc here) are very good at this - catching your interest by giving some hint of their sexuality, when they have your attention they pull back, then when they see you\'re just about to give up, they once again do something to give you some hope and in doing so, physically in a sense you become addicted to them. There is a way to reverse this that is very effective esp. on attention junkies but I\'ve come to the conclusion that I\'d rather not waste my time on flakes as there are lots of good women out there who won\'t pull this bs so why bother.

Watcher
12-23-2002, 09:27 PM
Lol yeah get hands on with the attention junkies and really go the kino this usually scares them and they run away for good or they end up doing you over fun style.

xvs
12-23-2002, 11:00 PM
All my best relationships have started with sex on the first date.

Your results may vary.

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 06:06 AM
sorry, but any woman that \'gave it out\' on the 1st date would NEVER get my long term attention..no way in hell i\'d trust her not to \' give it ou\'t to all

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2002, 07:24 AM
Yeah if she did you on the first date think how easy it is for everyone else to get some. When the women approach me
they seem to be the women I have the longest and most faithful relationships with and the chance of being cockteased is very small.

MOBLEYC57
12-24-2002, 07:33 AM
Come on Watcher!!! You never give up...that is...if you want her! Just don\'t put all your focus in one basket...shop around elsewhere while waiting for her to become/get mone-a-nized. And just maybe...that someone else will be the ONE. Tater!!!

xvs
12-24-2002, 11:50 AM
You might THINK that a girl who will have sex with you on a first date would be slutty, but that\'s not been my experience. Here are some examples:

1) Had sex on the 1st date. I was the 3rd person she\'d ever had sex with. We then went out for 6 years, during which time I am quite sure she never cheated on me. After we broke up, she got married within a year and settled down.

2) Had sex on the 1st date. She had been in a long-term relationship until recently, fell in love with me, and wanted to get married. Unfortunately, I wasn\'t into it and broke up with her. It took me months to get her to let go.

3) Had sex within about 2 hours of meeting her. I was the 4th person she\'d ever had sex with. Went out for a year, now, 1 1/2 years after we\'ve broken up, she\'s only had sex with 1 other guy whom she dated for 6 months.

You may say that perhaps these women were lying to me, but I knew them quite well and am very sure they weren\'t.

Also, #1 was just me but #2 and #3 were after I had started using pheros. With pheros, when I hear a woman say \"wow, I never do this, but somehow I feel so comfortable with you!\" I tend to actually believe it.

Watcher
12-24-2002, 09:04 PM
Of course i dont just put my eggs into one basket, that would be suicide of gigantic proportions, shop around is the best bet.
Women do it all the time before committing in most cases to one guy. Heck i mone-a-nized plenty of targets all at once, and im getting on with one now that is showing some promise also.

MOBLEYC57
12-25-2002, 09:17 AM
Wheeeeew! Goodie!!! Thought I was going to have to edumacate you, but I can see that my talents are not needed. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Keep jabbing....you\'ll win the fight! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!

Watcher
12-25-2002, 12:56 PM
Jabbing away to avoid edumacate-ing, well hey thats the approach that needs to be taken right ??. Well i always win the fight in the end lol.

Tater!!!