PDA

View Full Version : Andro 4.2 and Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:46 AM
I believe Andro 4.2 and Attraction are by far the best products.I havent used them both together as a combo yet but they work great by themselves. Especially mixing Andro 4.2 mixed combined with a nice cologne. I used to like Primal Instinct until the Ylang Ylang was put in it--then I ordered it when they took the Ylan Ylang away--but it wasn\'t the same--it was still runny like the ylang ylang formula--so I switched to Andro and I am happy. I am going to order some attraction and mix it with the Andro before and test it out. Paul likes it but I never heard any details of his experiences. Thanks for reading----Rob

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:47 AM
Exeriences oh heck to many freaky things happening like old ladies following me, the nurses where i work all wanting me sending the whole place crazy after 8 weeks of exposure, um buses being full at the front or back only depending on where im sitting, shops packed to the max after i have been brousing for over an hour and the sales staff saying its hasnt been this busy for six months you get the hint anyhows that is just the surface stuff really