PDA

View Full Version : dumb question

biteme
12-23-2002, 01:39 AM
ok. I have a dumb question; seeing as how I\'m rather stupid when it comes to women.

I\'ve been wearing this chem set mix with vanilla EO for cover scent for about a month now. I havn\'t had a chance to do much field testing except around friends; namely my ex-gf, her (as of this weekend) latest ex-bf, and her roommate (who\'s a she).

I noticed something this weekend. Neither my ex-gf nor her roommie have been a huge fan of vanilla flavored things. I mean, they don\'t hate it either. Its like, \'whatever\'.

This weekend, I noticed that they both are kind of now into vanilla flavored things. Vanilla flavored milk, yogurt, etc.

My ex-gf\'s roommie doesn\'t usually ackowledge my existence all that much. Although I have caught her taking sideways glances at me like she\'s checking me out. And she seems to be into vanilla just as much as my ex-gf.

Am I reading too much into things ? Or perhaps the scent of vanilla combined w/the pheros are having an effect on them ?

Watcher
12-23-2002, 02:06 AM
What is happening, they are associating vanilla with excitement via pheromone impacts.
Hence an increased liking of vanilla increase the reward system, basic human biology.

biteme
12-23-2002, 02:47 AM
Yea. I was thinking the same thing.

I guess I was looking for confirmation even though I do believe pheros work. I think mainly because of the roommie; since she barely acknowledges my existence most of the time.

You know, now that I think about it. This is kind of fun ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 04:05 AM
There y\'go. Now you\'re getting the hang of it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

biteme
12-23-2002, 04:53 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

You know what\'s funny ? Is that the roommie will almost always turn her back to me and start grooming her hair. Like she\'s trying to fluff it up or something. Everytime she plays w/her hair ! Either she turns away from me or turns around completely.

I don\'t know what to make of that one. But I\'m having more and more fun with pheros, as I learn to watch for subtle reactions.

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 04:55 AM
I don\'t believe in the concept of dumb questions. You ask a question because you don\'t know something. This was actually a splendid question because it brings up the issue of association, which is basic to human behavior, but hasn\'t been discussed here in awhile, or if it has, I missed it. I am not crazy about Vanilla myself, but thanks to your \"dumb question\" I may now use my Vanilla SPMO that I have had here forever ... Cuddes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

biteme
12-23-2002, 05:07 AM
You\'re very welcome for my \"dumb question\".

Haha /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif I know what you mean about there not being such a thing as a dumb question. I guess I sort of knew the answer, but refused to believe the answer. Or something along those lines.

Let us know how the SPVO turns out for you. I\'d purchased a bottle of it, but I didn\'t like the fragrance at all, TBH. There was something about it. It just smelled synthetic to me.

So I purchased vanilla EO at a health food store. I mixed 7 to 10 drops of vanilla EO with 5 mL of apricot kernal oil. Then I use 2 drops of that mixture; along w/my chem set mixture. Vanilla EO has a much more pleasant fragrance compared to SMVO, IMHO. But the fragrance doesn\'t last very long, though. Its usually gone in 5 hours or so.

biteme
12-23-2002, 05:09 AM
I\'m not saying that you shouldn\'t use SPVO, mind you.

I was just giving my opinion on it and on real vanilla EO. Thought I\'d clarify the previous post.

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 06:01 AM
Real EOs are always superior ... but I have the SPVO just sitting here so maybe, maybe not .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

biteme
12-23-2002, 06:22 AM
Yea, you\'re right. If its just sitting there...hell, why not ?! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I kind of wish I still had the bottle I\'d purchased. I have to admit, now that I think about it, I never did try applying the stuff. I just took a whiff of it in the bottle. Maybe it just needed a dry down time. DAMN ! And I went and dumped the stuff and used the bottle to experiment with one of my crazy ass mixes.

Arrr. Another lesson learned on the boards today. Keep the pheros you spent your hard earned money on. You may find a use for it some day. I guess that that\'s common sense, really.

*biteme slaps himself upside the head*

biteme
12-23-2002, 06:30 AM
I just saw your website, Cuddlebear !

COOL pic ! I like it !!

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 06:41 AM
Hopefully, the music is of some interest as well .. I play keyboard ... re: your comment on throwing out mone products .. hey been there done that regretted it ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 06:51 AM
you wrote those?

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 07:13 AM
I wrote \"Cuddlebear around the World\" and \"Chillin Wit U\" ... the others are pop songs (my versions) ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 07:29 AM
not bad

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 07:30 AM
Thank you!! Comments welcome from all .. www.cuddlebearlovesyou.com. (\"http://www.cuddlebearlovesyou.com.\")

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 09:29 AM
It says \"coming soon.\" ??

I got a bottle of that vanilla as a freebie and disliked it. But as much as I disliked the vanilla, I like the lavender.

Easily identifiable scents are tricky sometimes because they have so many associations. Pine reminds one person of a Christmas tree and another of house cleaning solution...vanilla distracts me because my mother used to bake and decorate cakes from our home when I was little - so vanilla makes me think of my mother and being in grade school. Not exactly what\'s called for in a romantic situation ...

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 10:08 AM
Coming Soon? Don\'t know what happened there...my site should be up and running ...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 10:13 AM
Got it.

It\'s good!

Where\'s your pic? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 10:17 AM
Better without it, the bear\'s cuter ...

Watcher
12-23-2002, 09:47 PM
She wants you to play with her hair, then touch her down below and then just have youre way with her and make her SCREAM.
Ride it like a horse with all that hair as youre hand control, make her SCREAM with desire.
Ok im bored next lol. They are trying to find out why vanilla \"suddenly\" is so good, watch for them consuming vanilla extract and eating vanilla things and drinking vanilla coke.
Ask them if you smell like vanilla and associate vanilla with you and pheromone sex smell.

biteme
12-24-2002, 12:39 AM
The music\'s pretty neato, cuddles. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

biteme
12-24-2002, 12:42 AM
\"...make her SCREAM...\"

LOL

Thanks for the advice, Watcher. I\'ll definitely be keeping an eye out for their consumption of vanilla over the next few weeks.

cuddlebear
12-24-2002, 04:08 AM
Thank you!! With all this talk about Vanilla lately, should I add \"Ice Ice Baby\" or something? Just kidding .... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif