PDA

View Full Version : RM + SoE @ 1:1 brings destruction at the mall!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2002, 01:21 PM
Hello guys,

here\'s a report from my last mall Xmas shopping. I decided to empty the bottle where I mixed the batch of RM + SoE @ 1:1, and I applied around 8\" to finish it. At 9am I meet my g/f; she was really pissed the day before, but as I neared and kissed her she became happier and brighter. In the car she said lines like \"wow, it\'s like a weight lifted from my brain, don\'t know why but it\'s so!\", \"I\'m really happy... BTW what fragrance are you wearing? It\'s not that good\" :P

But the best part had to come. While at the mall, I got responses from almost all female workers there; some of them would start talking to me out of the blue, one of them actually gave me a wrong amount of money in an exchange, and said something like \"uhm.... my mind was a bit away in front of you\" (with a large smile, of course). Later, I was going down the stairs, and from the opposite part comes a girl (nice brunette, 7+ looks) who\'s going up: as soon as she nears me, she starts to look into my eyes (was a bit far, couldn\'t check for dilated pupils) and smiles continously to me, then she notices my g/f and stops... Oh well /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

In conclusion, I think I had some interesting minor hits with this mix, the day was really different from what could have been without it!

krtel
12-22-2002, 02:01 PM
Whoa dude, those are interesting results! Whats even more interesting is they were bringing you \"sexual\" type hits. I always thought that the anone in RM didn\'t bring sexual hits. I wore RM for a week without any sexual hits, but I did receive other types.

- Krish

CptKipling
12-22-2002, 02:16 PM
I\'ve had sexual hits with RM, but more due to the power and respect type aura that it comes with, usually with alcohol present, or in a sexually charged environment.

Watcher
12-23-2002, 01:33 AM
P10 does good for that to.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 06:29 AM
I use RM + SoE @ 7:3 i apply 3 sprays from a love scent Atomizer, evertime i go to a public place with lots of women like rite aid every one i pass by goes into DIHL land, its funny they can be looking at a item or talking to someone and they just suddenly stop and look my way for as long as im there its like there hipnotized...creepy. When im around my girl/friend her pupils dilate and she has a sudden urge to put on lip gloss and fix her self up its wierd she does the same exact thing everytime its not a coincidence, we usually hang out and watch rented movies, while she was watching the movie i applied 4 sprays and sat around for a few minutes then i told her i had to go to the bathroom, then when i returned she mysteriously has lipstick on, eye shadow and her hair is all fixed up after that she started passing the just friends zone and starts rubbing against me the she pushed me on the coach and started making out with me heh and were just friends...

one time I accentally spilt 4 dabs worth on my hand, I didnt have much time so i just applied it around my neck\\chest and went shopping for food stuffs, when i would need to pass through an isle people would clear out of my way one woman saw that I was coming by and she got all nervous and bumped into the shelf where those large Prego bottles are and a few fell to the floor it was hilarious, i felt sorry for her though but then i just made my way to the cashier and when i got there the woman got really nervous (i saw her hands trembling) after she was done i realized she gave me 30 something dollars more than she was supposed to lucky me....

franki
12-23-2002, 08:23 AM
Now that is what I call \"destruction at the mall\" and not one of those lame stories like those I usually write. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 12:12 PM
Yes RM and SoE seems to be a working combo, it only needs to be tweaked a bit imho. Basically it\'s powerful because it has three pheros with a nice fragrance (RM\'s... I\'m starting to like it a lot!). Do you mix @ 7:3 and apply 3 or 4 sprays? That\'s none-heavy, I might try that.

I\'m starting to believe that the \"Less is better\" guideline is probably valid for NPA/TE none only, since I\'ve seen various posts about guys applying insane doses of RM (5 dabs if i remember correctly?) and not getting OD. I still have to verify this, however, and I will probably try your RM + SoE @ 7:3.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 01:08 PM
If your going to OD its HIGHLY recomended that you do it when you are going to be alone with the \"target\" or on a
1 on 1 date she\'ll literally trow herself on you, otherwise she might get attracted to someone else because theres so much pheromones in the air she wont know where there coming from, I recently started spraying the pheromones on my hair because they really irritate my skin and if I see a phero OD coming on i just goto the rest room and rinse them out with soap and water ( i have really short hair so its easily done) and I start again with a small dose usually 1-2 sprays and work from there.

druid
12-23-2002, 07:24 PM
Today I had to go to the supermarket to pick up some things, and I went to the gym. I had on an entire SOE gel pack and 2 dabs or RM. No luck though. Maybe too much SOE gel. Any thoughts?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 07:31 PM
Yea way too much SOE gel, 1/3 of a gel pack and 2 dabs of rm is close to OD but should be good in a open enviroment like a gym, supermarket ect.

Watcher
12-23-2002, 08:57 PM
I perfected all this in the first place lol good to see others trying it out.

That said refer to my post about being used as a 3rd party for others to get hooked up at my expense. This can be achieved also by ODing on pheros with the intense purpose of causing some chaos at a party. Make sure that you dont get a bad BO smell going it can be done whist Oding also, try to go heavy on the Anol as it has a less OD bad smell chance.

Run amok at crowded malls to get maximum results moving in and around can cause 10-20 DIHL in closley packed spaces for maximum choas and confusion.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

krtel
12-29-2002, 03:00 PM
As of today I am testing SoE & RM @ 7:3. I love the scent, however, so far, no results.

- Krish