PDA

View Full Version : NPA - Mix stratagies

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 12:09 PM
To All of you,
NPA mixing is really quit easy. If you follow the enclosed directions it says to mix at rates from 2 to 1 all the way to 5 to 1.
Warning NPA is strong stuff.

I have found that when mixed one to one it makes a great dab on product. But when mixed five to one (5 being cologne) it makes for a great cologne type phero mix.

I mix in small batches as you never know what you may want to do with it later (The NPA).

Also if you want a good boost or base for pheros .....Straight NPA (finger over dropper lid) at one dab on each side of throat, and one dab on the front of your shirt/collar area. Then a small bit of cologne. This works well. But remember go minimal with this stuff it is very strong.
TCO

CJ01
08-27-2001, 02:20 PM
I think when mixing pheros with fragrances there´s one thing one ought to bear in mind

If you have a very strong fragrance you want to mix your pheros with - ie a fragrance that stays for a long time and is pretty heavy ( for example one of my fave perfumes comes under this category) then re-applying your mixture can be a problem. Therefore it is good to experiment ie start with a small solution and add more monies if necessary. Otherwise you might have the right amount of fragrance but not enough pheros one you or the right amount of pheros for yourself but too much `scent´and too much an actually wonderful scent can be really horrible.

Does everyone get what I mean, coz I´ve had a bit to drink (again) I better stop now.
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 11:09 AM
Hey all,
Seems that NPA is a bit more popular these last few months...does anyone have any other mix stratagies for NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 11:31 AM
TCO,

Because I\'m still experimenting, I\'ve not committed a lot of NPA to any particular mix.

However, I\'ve found that by mixing 1-2 drops of NPA with a couple of good splashes of cologne or strong aftershave, it works very well. I usually mix this in a shotglass images/icons/wink.gif because it\'s easy to mix everything before applying it to my face, chest, etc.

Hope this helps some. images/icons/smile.gif

a.k.a.
08-30-2001, 11:37 AM
What a coincidence! I logged on to discuss my NPA experiences and there\'s already a string for it.
I\'ve been experimenting with NPA for about two months. I\'ve tried it with colognes (Lolita Lempicka, Drakkar, and Havock), cheap oil based scents (sandalwood, jasmine, amber, and tropic rains by Global Notes; Sandalwood & Ylang Ylang by Yakshi), the three IR colognes, and, of course, Jambat\'s APC + NPA formula.
IMO the APC + NPA blend is the best in terms of both smell and effectiveness. I dab rather than spray, and four dabs gets me great hits, lots of friendly males, and a musky smell that my girlfriend can cuddle up to.
Mixing with colognes (1:4 ratio) is effective, but I don\'t care for the way it smells. This goes double for the IR scents. The added pheros in IR seem to increase the effectiveness; but the IR colognes have a very nice phero smell as the scent fades. This is totaly spoiled by NPA. So whenever I combine NPA + IR I use a dab of NPA + oil based scent (1:2 ratio) on my wrists and three sprays of IR on my chest and neck (my favorite is Jasmine Love).
Oil based scents seem to mask the NPA better, and allow for higher concentrations. But it still doesn\'t smell as clean as APC. Maybe a large part of APC\'s popularity is due to the company having found the perfect scent + carrier for blending with pheros.
Anyway... Thanks for the tip Jambat. I think everybody should try it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 10:42 PM
Glad to help a.k.a. Actually I\'m probably responsible in part atleast for the rise in interest in NPA, especially during a time when Edge seemed to be king. I ordered APC before reading the forum and since I had it in it did work I didn\'t want to send it back. After I\'d read what Paul had to say about mixing Edge, I was going to do that but Bruce said go with NPA and I did. It worked on the first shot so I told everyone about the mix. I\'m hoping to try this scented Edge next. I\'ll tell everyone what I think.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 11:03 AM
Jambat,

Don\'t hurt yourself by reaching too far for that pat on the back! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 09:30 PM
I\'ll try not to. I\'m pretty limber and all. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2001, 11:53 AM
My Sandlewood edge is on the way, i ordered some yesterday, so i will keep everyone updated as insofar as responses.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2001, 09:53 PM
The stuff smells just like rgular Edge to me. But maybe I\'m wrong.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2001, 10:16 PM
Does anyone else have any NPA experiances?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2001, 10:21 PM
The Sandalwood Edge smells WAY better than the normal Edge. You don’t have that annoying BO to it and the fragrance lasts for hours and hours. I used to get major headaches from smelling the regular TE when sprayed on my shirt, but the Sandalwood is great and I can tolerate it and so can others. I haven’t really tested it out on women yet, but either way it should have the same effect.

Dylan