PDA

View Full Version : How long should it be??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 10:02 PM
any estimates on how long its takes for pheros to hit? i mean if im just talking to someoen for 5 minutes, will they be affected? Or could i just walk by someone and get a result? Or do they need to be like constantly breathing it in?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 10:28 PM
Great question!
I was taking a friend out last night to clubbing. She was quite chatty when I arrived to picked her up. I was wearing SOE, AE and a bit of NPA. In fact she enjoyed talking so much she even suggested we stay home and drink and talk :P She was laughing a lot and in a good mood so she tells me.

Anyway I was not having any of it and we hit the town and had a ball (thank you Mr Alcamahol).

This may be a poor example due to the drink involved.

SwingerMD
12-22-2002, 12:57 AM
That is a very good question.

I have seen very noticable -none hits within a few seconds of someone sitting down next to me on the bus. There are times when it does take a while for them to hit. Personally I do think that they begin to effect people almost immediately. It\'s just that you may not be able to catch it. It seems that the closer a person get\'s to you, the more likely the chance that their brain will register you as the source. On a crowded dance floor it may take some time for them to hunt you down.

cuddlebear
12-22-2002, 07:41 AM
I am convinced that an \"instant hit\" is possible with any of the mones .. but we are a thinking species .. if she has a lot on her mind at the time, or if there are many distractions, then there could be a considerable delay in the hit. It may not hit till the next morning. A very good question indeed, because this is an issue that will come up again and again. I have had instant hits so I know it\'s possible, but I have also had delays big time, and even some of what I thought were failures may well have been very long delays ... I would like to hear everyone\'s thoughts about this one ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2002, 08:04 AM
I\'ve had instant hits, too. And instant results.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2002, 08:44 AM
I\'d pretty much have to agree that within a certain distance the reaction to phero\'s is normally instantaneous.

From what I have observed within 10 feet, the phero\'s could be picked up in a matter of a minute. But, in under 5 feet I have noticed nearly instant reactions. They might not know right away whats giving off the phero\'s if others are close by, but you\'ll get the \'scanning crowd\' behavior.

CptKipling
12-22-2002, 12:53 PM
It really should be instant, and so should your responce.

oscar
12-22-2002, 01:14 PM
CJames,

\"The VNO reacts as quick as lightning to any breath of a pheromone. Physiological changes are already measurable after a ten-thousandth of a second.\" - Luis Monti-Bloch.

...from the April 1999 Pheromone E-Zine.
http://www.love-scent.com/zine/issues/April-99.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/zine/issues/April-99.html\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif