PDA

View Full Version : Proedge for women attracts women!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 05:24 PM
Hey guys, just for those who don\'t have wander into the ladies forums very now and then.
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=women&Number=41732&page=0& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=women&Number=41732&page=0& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all\")
The ladies have described how the Edge/w had turned them on, I found that very peculiar.
I was thinking wow, this works!
Has any guys used Edge/w to attract women?
FTR believes that Edge/w is similar to Edge/m except in different concentrations.
How can this be? Isn\'t Edge a primarily None based product.

Does this mean as a guy we should be better off ordering Edge/w instead.

Show me the money

franki
12-21-2002, 07:35 PM
If we could only know what the difference between TE and TE/w is. Does anyone know??

I assume both contain a-none and secret LaCroy ingredients. I guess they should work the same.... IMO it isn\'t important whether one would use TE/w instead of TE/m....

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
12-21-2002, 08:47 PM
if they are the same product then why would lacroy have to different names? They would just make one product and say it is unisex. My guess would be that TE/w is either more diluated the TE/m or maybe has some nol in it.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 09:23 PM
I never said they were the same product. I said they probably contain the same pheromones. And that was a guess. And obviously, they\'d be in different proportions. And besides the fact, just because women get turned on when they put it on themselves does NOT necessarily mean that women would get turned on by that same product if a man wears it.I don\'t know that we wouldn\'t, but, as Druid so lucidly points out, there must be a difference in the products or they would not be packaged as separate items. And it\'s likely that LaCroy knows what they\'re doing. AND, if you read the women\'s forum, you\'ll find we all get turned on by our own products. So unless you plan to wear all women\'s products ... Aznfire, careful of getting hold of half an idea and running out into the street with it.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Thanks for your thoughts guys, thats exactly why I wanted to pose the question on the forums first. I\'m am still looking for evidence that pheromones will work for me.
I suppose I could ask some women, with the products I have now, but they may not be as honest as the women in this forum. Or even know that they are affected, also I\'m pretty shy about the whole thing too /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

And so... I\'m pretty excited about anything that are cited by women to work.
So lets throw in our two cents, your money is welcome here

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 10:33 PM
I\'ll tell you the truth: that stuff messes with my mind. The other women\'s products smell fine to me; EW\'s stinky but once you dilute it down, I like the way it smells. I like the way PCC smells. I HATE the way that Pro Edge sample smells, I mean I really hate it. But it turns me on like a madman. My mind keeps going \"glitch-glitch-glitch.\"I sprayed one spray on a bra a couple of days ago, wore that bra one day, was horny all day ... couple days later, I realize my locker at work STINKS - from my jacket that I was wearing the day I had that bra on....had to Febreeze my locker and wash the jacket ... it stunk up my walk-in closet to high heaven ...but I picked up that bra to do my hand washing and within fifteen minutes, had to take care of personal business again, and I had just done it that morning.I\'d give anything to know what\'s in that. Some of the women talk about mixing it with whatever whatever and rubbing it on themselves - I can\'t imagine actually getting it on me, it stinks so bad. Why does it work so well when I hate the smell of it so intensely? And if the men\'s product to attract women works even better, I hope to god I never run into any man wearing it.

franki
12-22-2002, 07:09 AM
As far as I know there is no nol in NPA/w and TE/w. There has been some discussion about this some time ago.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif