PDA

View Full Version : The Edge/w works on women!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 05:16 PM
Hey guys, just for those who don\'t have wander into the ladies forums very now and then.
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=women&Number=41732&page=0& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=women&Number=41732&page=0& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all\")
The ladies have described how the Edge/w had turned them on, I found that very peculiar.
I was thinking wow, this works!
Has any guys used Edge/w to attract women?
FTR believes that Edge/w is similar to Edge/m except in different concentrations.
How can this be? Isn\'t Edge a primarily None based product.

Does this mean as a guy we should be better off ordering Edge/w instead.

Show me the money /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-21-2002, 05:17 PM
I think you posted this in the wrong forum

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 05:23 PM
Thanks Elana,

I think the shots I had last nite made me do it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-21-2002, 05:23 PM
That\'s OK honey....you can hang out over here whenever you wish.

cuddlebear
12-21-2002, 06:06 PM
I presume this is also your excuse for the \"procto-osculator\" remark?? Oh, but I don\'t really care, after all I am here to keep these charming, alluring, drop-dead gorgeous females company ...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 06:38 PM
I thought I\'d join in on the fun
I hope you take any offense by it /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

upsidedown
12-21-2002, 06:45 PM
Perhaps we guys best be careful what we say about someone who\'s got the Queen\'s ear and is in such good standing with her. A guy like that could make or break us.

The last thing we want to hear from the Queen is \"off with their heads.\"

cuddlebear
12-21-2002, 06:47 PM
Always cuddly, hardly ever offended .... your post about TE/w working on women is interesting although the use of women\'s products by men is still a bit confusing to me ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
12-21-2002, 06:49 PM
Oh, not to worry, the queen won\'t decapitate you, but she might pull a Bobbitt on you ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2002, 12:01 AM
\"your post about TE/w working on women is interesting although the use of women\'s products by men is still a bit confusing to me\"

Its confusing me too /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
But if you feel great in womens underwear, why not? (ok poor example heeheehee)
When the ladies say it gets them all hot and bothered, I think as men we should be paying attention /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh another thing I haven\'t been having terrific success with pheros like yourself cuddles.