PDA

View Full Version : SoE amount vs Jel

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 06:54 AM
my question is, and i\'ve looked and cant seem to find in old forum is, if you use Soe VS the SoE jel pack..if a person used say...12\" of SoE before..how much jel pack does it take to equal that?..now if this old post somewhere i couldnt find..sorry

Watcher
12-21-2002, 12:16 PM
The actuall product will last you longer than the gel pack, the gel packs are for users just wanting to test the product out or for those people that dont use the stuff everyday and may only apply once a week or something.
The SOE itself works out cheaper than the gel pack.

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 01:21 PM
sorry..wasnt about cost..was about equal amounts, for me i found the jel pack handy to carry for use at a \'odd\' time when i had no other stuff on or handy 4 use..was just trying to get a ratio

franki
12-21-2002, 01:22 PM
What do you think is the right amount of SOE-gel, judging from the smell, Wolfe?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 01:29 PM
i\'m gonna have to stop posting i guess.not enough understanding and to many variables..i\'ll pm Bruce and ask him to drop this post

franki
12-21-2002, 01:31 PM
What I was after was, did you use the gel?? What do you like? Recommended dosage is between 0,5 - 1 gel pack. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 01:52 PM
long ass story as to how i got here,(this forum) short of it is..a yr ago I was the \'victim\' of a lady that targeted me, was 6 months b4 she fessed up to what she\'d done, then she gave me a few things to use myself..now see.i was married 25 yrs, got divorced, but to this day, still live with the Ex(30 yrs now), last 2 yrs r so the Ex and myself hardly talked (live in differant parts of the house)..sence i started using SoE jel+ TE Pro i\'ve noticed that the Ex has become interested in talking alot more..this has gotten her closer to me where the TE has done her in(i believe), as she hasnt had interest in sex in 3 yrs....i want to get the roll-on to use and need to know bout how many inches =\'s a jel pack..whew..to much typing . BTW....do they work? (Phers?)....damn right they do..i was not only a victim i\'ve had hits on my own use now, not only from ppl i\'ve never met, but has brought my Ex back to the talkn stage(and thats damn good)..

oscar
12-21-2002, 02:15 PM
Wolfe,

You\'re right, there are a lot of variables that make this a hard question to give a definitive answer to. Skin type, applied pressure, roller-ball fit, and temperature of the product are just a few.
I don\'t think there\'s a solid, widely accepted figure for the mL amount applied per inch of roll-on for these reasons.

But if it\'s any help, the oil in the roller bottle is roughly six times (5.813) as concentrated as the gel.

And to clarify an earler post, if you buy the 38-pack of gels for $49.95 you\'ll get nearly the same deal in terms of phero content as you would buying the oil at the same price.
Oil - 5mg
Gel - 4.94mg.
A difference of .06mg is minor if the gel is the product that suits you.
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 02:24 PM
yep..looked at that table a # of times now..didn\'t see where there was a big differance in cost either..not if bought in the 38 pack size anyways, though trust me..if it gets my Ex and i close again..cost is of little matter ..might be time 4 me to try some p10w

upsidedown
12-21-2002, 02:37 PM
Wolfe,

You stated \"TE has done her in(i believe), \" What did you mean by this? Did you mean it was a good thing or a bad thing? If you meant it in a good way, how did it contribute in comparison to the SoE gel?

Am I to assume from your context that TE got her feeling sexually aroused compared to chatty from the SoiE?

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 02:53 PM
you got it, in last 3 yrs she and i have had sex mayb once every 2-3 months..till last 2 months, been every 2-3 days sence then (i\'m loving that of course), but in answer to you i think is, i 1st noticed her attentions while using SoE alone, She started up conversations with me,(understand i have had my relations(sex) outside a long time now and she was NOT my target as i had considered that relationship long over) but have sence realized that just maybe that isnt the case as over the last 2-3 weeks we have become much closer and in that time i have used TE around her which i hadnt done before, no question at all, she has become aroused again..she hasnt said so, but trust me..i can tell the diff in lube( if ya get my drift) Which in turn leads me to believe that ppl in a long term relationship(15yrs +) -nol just might be the key to a healthy lasting relationship(with a dash of -none tossed in of course now and then..lol) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-21-2002, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the clarification Wolfe. So, how much TE do you use to get these results, and where do you apply it?

Also, if you don\'t mind, what is the age of your wife? I\'m guessing in her 50\'s based on what you said? I ask just to get a benchmark for the effectiveness of the product in different age ranges, as response to concentrations of pheromones seems to vary by age.

Persoanlly, I\'m looking for women in their mid-30\'s or so. But, I often find that I\'m usually around college-aged early 20ish types. So, most of my experimental results are from that age group.

Thanks.

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 03:20 PM
1 spray to the chest..i OD if i use more..not stink..personally goes on the blink and i get WAY to agressive and that makes every1 around me edgy too. She\'s 48 now. As the age group you have in mind..i don\'t date any1 under 21 and no1 over 30(usally-this to apease a certain party:), i\'ve had good results in that age range using AE+TE at a 5:1 ratio( i use the AE on my wrists/neck pulse points and another on my chin+TE on the chest ( a smile and a warm greeting breaks a hella lot of ice) now all that said, keep in mind..i\'m 54, age might (not sure there yet) but personality does play a major role in what a person needs i think-opinion of course-(along with each persons own chemistry).

Elana
12-21-2002, 03:29 PM
\"i don\'t date any1 under 21 and no1 over 30\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif Do you card women before asking them out?

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 03:31 PM
LMAO . Nope but usally can tell pretty close and have no problem getting them to open up and talk to me anyways so easy to find out what 1 wants to know:)

Elana
12-21-2002, 03:34 PM
now that\'s too bad honey, because I was just going to ask you if you would let me lick and suck on every inch of your body, but I guess it\'s no use since I\'m just a wee bit too old for your quota. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 03:40 PM
lol ,ah well, life goes on and it\'s both our loses /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

though i did offer to dose myself in Le Male+TE+SoE and stand upwind to downtown Washington DC(figured to draw out a redhead)

upsidedown
12-21-2002, 03:55 PM
Thanks Wolfe.

You said 1 spray to the chest of TE. Are you using the small 2ml freebie version of TE that Bruce was sending out, or the full-fledged version version that you purchase? That makes a difference since the two sprayers give out a different amount per spray.

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 04:00 PM
no..though i did use the \'pro edge\' a few times to try it my normal TE is what every1 gets .

BTW, many post i\'ve read seem to feel that alot more TE is needed in thier cases so you might need more than 1, also if alot of -nol use keep in mind the conversion and slow it with a shower and use anti baterial soap b4 appling phers.

cuddlebear
12-21-2002, 04:07 PM
You were going to wear LeMale and stand upwind to downtown DC to \"draw out a redhead\" who is 46 but won\'t date anyone who isn\'t 21-30? I missed something someplace.

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 04:10 PM
that was a joke between FTR and myself..lmao

not to mention theres exceptions to every rule and redheads are always that (redhead+green eyes--lord..i\'m toast--can ya say PW?)

cuddlebear
12-21-2002, 04:52 PM
Per her highness the queen of the FULL MEMBER club, I have been appointed THE ROYAL FLATTERER, that one who is responsible for complimenting the ladies of the court, and I take my duties quite seriously ...

p.s. Did you really decline Elana\'s offer ... DUDE! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-21-2002, 05:05 PM
If he ever had the opportunity, the hell he would turn it down. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

cuddlebear
12-21-2002, 05:19 PM
Well, my beautiful, alluring queen, it truly is his loss only, not yours ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 06:33 PM
excuse me???..thought this was about pher\'s?? not my personal preferances

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 06:47 PM
damn sure be last time i post anything...expect no more answers on this post here either

krtel
12-21-2002, 09:36 PM
Dude, relax! Don\'t be having such a fit all the time! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 09:47 PM
We were just teasing.

tounge
12-21-2002, 10:30 PM
Hey Wolfe. Thank you very much for the infomation. I am grateful for your contribution. I really get tired of this silly flirtation that seems to infest the more infomative posts. Some of us are trying to learn something, and we have to wade thru all the jibberish.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2002, 10:45 PM
Aw, some of you have it so tough. Where\'s my crying towel? Elana? Where\'s the crying towel? Have you seen it?

Elana
12-22-2002, 04:23 AM
I got you a case of tissues. If you run out, I\'ll grab you some more.

franki
12-22-2002, 07:19 AM
Maybe the flirtation should be kept on the women\'s forum and the off-topic forum. Now that we have these forums, the flirtation and the joking should be kept off the pheromone forum I think.

franki
12-22-2002, 07:43 AM
On the other hand, I haven\'t seen much flirtation here. I don\'t know why you are complaining Tounge.

tounge
12-22-2002, 07:49 AM
You need to read more threads. Sometimes, it\'s very annoying to see a good discussion interupted with a bunch of goofy chatter. As you said there are other places to play footsies on this site.

cuddlebear
12-22-2002, 07:49 AM
One of my favorite things about this forum is that we are a crazy bunch and we don\'t have to always stick to the subject. It\'s just more fun when you don\'t have to watch every word and you can fool around. However, if I owe an apology to anyone, I will be the first to do so. To Wolfe, I did not mean to offend or in any way insult. I am just a fun-loving guy and ANYTHING that I might say that is off the subject of mones is tongue-in-cheek and certainly isn\'t intended to pick a fight. Most of us play dual roles here, the role of serious researcher on pheromones and the role of lighthearted jester, and I take both roles seriously /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif If the majority says we should keep the posts more on-topic, then I will comply but wow, that\'s not what I\'m used to here ... Cuddles

Elana
12-22-2002, 07:54 AM
IMHO you owe nobody an apology. We are just having a bit of fun. One thing that is even more important than any amount of mones is how you interact with people. A sense of humor is mandatory. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif We can\'t smell you guys through our computer, but you will notice that there are certain guys here that get extra attention from everyone. Those are the ones that are fun loving and can let loose while they are experimenting in the wide world of pheromones. My guess is these same men do rather well in the real world.

cuddlebear
12-22-2002, 08:19 AM
Now THAT\'s quite FLATTERING /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-22-2002, 10:22 AM
Post deleted by upsidedown

MOBLEYC57
12-22-2002, 10:31 AM
Signor Wolfe - For a minute their, your punches where connecting in the humor department. Don\'t let\'em get you down...they\'re mone addicts. I don\'t know who let them out of the Off topic forum, but this is how they act once they\'re on the loose! Kind of like Bebe Kids \"We don\'t die, We multiply!!\" Thanks for sharing your info, and I hope that you will continue to share your new findings!! Tater!!

upsidedown
12-22-2002, 10:41 AM
Wolfe,

You should be flattered that people chose to tease with you. This showed that you\'ve been accepted by the wild and crazy\'s on here. That\'s actually a good thing.

Don\'t take it personally. Nobody was seriously putting you down. Just chill and come back to the forum. If you don\'t want to joke with anybody, then that\'s fine. I\'m sure everybody knows now to leave you be with the joking.

Wolfe
12-22-2002, 11:05 AM
no problem bear

cuddlebear
12-22-2002, 12:14 PM
Glad to see ya back .. your input is needed/appreciated on the various topics of the day ... Cuddles

MOBLEYC57
12-22-2002, 03:12 PM
Wolfe - Glad you didn\'t let them run you back into the closet!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Actually, they\'re all without fangs! Harmless! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Now! AE:TE 5:1 = 5 DABS of AE and 1 SPRAY of TE, or 5 DROPS of AE and 1 SPRAY of TE? ANNNNNND are you using the whole SOE gel pack with TE? Tank ya vedy vuch!! Tater!!!

Wolfe
12-22-2002, 03:25 PM
5 drops and i used 1/2 a jel pack at a time, if i could have gotten a measurment better i think i could have stretched that out to 3 apps. But even at 2 apps per pack it still isnt to expensive vs the roller i\'m thinking( course that depends on \'the roller\' in each bottle i bet-each being diff)