PDA

View Full Version : Primal Instinct Diaries

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 06:48 AM
Ok guys. My bottle of PI finally arrived and I was eager to try it out. However, instead of wasting it as a daily habit I\'ve decided to only use it on days when i come into close contact with many people.

What follows is going to be a diary of use daily usage of PI. Remember, this is not necessarily consecutive days.

The purpose of this is to log my progress and to help others make informed choices when buying.

Here goes a bit about me:
I\'m an average looking guy, whose toned, and not really shy. In fact I need to smile more than average to make people think I\'m more approachable. I am not afraid to talk to people or women for that matter. I am also not overtly extroverted.

Day One: The Mall
Went shopping with my fiance. Today was my first application of PI. I used only one drop divided behind each ear. I also sprayed on Calvin\'s Obsession cologne. Note: I have the unscented PI.

Within 1 hr I noticed some changes to myself. I was more confident, more willing to initiate eye contact with people. My posture was more rugged as well. I felt more relaxed and paid more attention to how I held myself.

I didn\'t see any DIHL or much eye contact from people at all. In one store an older woman who was behind the counter did inititate conversation about the weather today.

All in all, no real reactions from people, but did notice a boost in confidence in myself.

Any thoughts on this? Did others using PI start out this way?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 07:43 PM
Well, I don\'t see a lot of talk about PI so I guess this is a good place as any to start. Besides, I like these journal things. I was hooked on Blue Bottle Dairies and Life on the Edge.

MAJORSOB
08-28-2001, 12:24 AM
As far as PI is concerned it took me a while to notice any difference..but then i tried something..I started only wearing it around this one girl who was always just friendly at best..and after about a month things with her stared to change..she would be more open about things in front of me..(her sexual prefrences...fantasies..) then one day out of the blue she just up and tells me that every time i\'m around she gets horny...she said she didnt know why as her sex life was pretty healthy and was never at a loss for male companionship..I quit wearing it around her for a week and things went back to normal..then last saturday we went to a movie and i wore the PI with the andro and escape..half way through the movie she reached over to where the popcorn was (in my lap) so i said do you want some? she said yes..so she took the popcorn and then set it down on the seat beside her and looked at me and again said to me..i want some and then proceeded to reach over unzip my fly and go down quicker than the titanic..it was nice...so to you i say try it out it just might be the best thing to happen to you in a long time..it was for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 02:46 PM
MajorSob:

I can\'t understand why it would take you 1 month to get a hit from her. You think it takes one month application of PI to get her horny? Could it have been you gave her more sexual signs after a month of knowing her?

I just can\'t see PI not working for one month then some magic kicks it and it reaches it zenish after 30 days. It must of been something you did!???

jose
08-28-2001, 07:48 PM
She did say that each time she was around him she would get horny during that whole month, which tells me PI was working fine. She just didn\'t act on it, she was throwing him a hint by talking about her sexual fantasies and hoping he would make the move. She got tired of waiting and took matters into her own hands.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 08:54 PM
So how are things with her now MAJORSNOB do you still see her how does she respond to it, any other thoughts you would like to add

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 10:31 PM
Humm, I wonder if we could even classify that as a hit? LOL

MAJORSOB
08-28-2001, 11:05 PM
Like i said it was nothing i did personally..as i was just waiting to see if this was having any effect on her..I noticed what you call hits..but still just playing it up like we were just friends (basically sitting there ignoring the advances) seeing how daring it got with her..watching her puzzled look and laughing to my self..and no i dont think it was just magic that it took a month to work as i only had seen her one day a week out of that month and one of those times she was not subjected to any mones.. yes paul i still see her and we kind of became best friends with benefits if you know what i mean..i have not told her about the pheromones and don\'t plan to..the sex is great with or without. Just a sideline to this little story i met her sister when i went to pick her up..and later she told me her sister confided in her that if i wasnt such good friends with her she would have rocked my world herself..and shes a hottie herself. so try your PI out and if nothing happens just ship it back to Bruce for a refund..no worries.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 04:16 AM
MAJORSOB,

Just for curiosity sake how much PI do you use and where?

MAJORSOB
08-29-2001, 06:48 AM
The amount varies with what i\'ll be wearing for colonge..after all anyone who\'s ever tried PI knows its pretty potent stuff so you need a good covering scent..but basically I use the standard two drops applied to the back of the ears..rubbing the rest of the residue on my wrists..and then i apply one shot of Andro 4.2 to the front of my shirt..then cover with a colonge..such as Tommy boy or escape..if i\'m dressed up i use Desire as its sort of a night time scent..hope that awnsers your question

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 08:57 AM
MajorSOB:

When i received PI it came with a letter saying anything more than a single drop may be offensive to some. Do you think with 2 drops and andro your overdosing?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 04:10 PM
Day 2: PI Diaries

My second day on PI. This time was the first time I wore it to work. To summarize I used the standard One Drop in total rubbed behind both ears.

Now let me say this, I\'m a programmer, which means my job is to relate to the computer 95% of the day. So i didn\'t really go out of my way to socialize. One guy sat beside me all day and didn\'t say a word. I wasn\'t in the mood to converse with him and we went sitting beside each other all day in silence. I wonder is the mones made him shut up images/icons/smile.gif

I didn\'t notice the buzz I got on my first day. I wasn\'t too attentive to my surroundings, in fact I really was too busy to talk to people, and lacked the desire to chat up any conversations. I felt tired today.. you know days when you wanna go home and just crash.. I did communicate with my boss a number of times and he was nice to me, but that was about it. Once again no DIHL stares from the \"few\" woman that work at this place.

One thing i noticed, around 6 pm (yes the end of the day) I noticed an unbelievable amount of airplanes. Now I know your thinking, great airplanes he\'s pickin up on but not girls images/icons/smile.gif Without me CONSCIOUSLY MAKING AN EFFORT I must of noticed 20 airplanes on my drive to and from work! On days i used to drive to work before I invested in PI i don\'t think I picked up on a single plane. Better peripherial vision and mones.. hmmm a possibility.

I\'m wondering if the phermones increased my testosterone level a bit (andro is a precursor to testosterone) which caused me to possess more youthful spatial awareness senses. I did feel more gung ho in the evening around 7 pm. I got about 10 erands done which I usually let hang loose for days.

I\'m wondering if today was just a bad day for me, or I\'m using too small a dose.... Once again on day one i definitely picked up on changes to my behavior (more confidence, better posture habits etc) but today it was ineffective at establishing any of these traits.

BTW I can smell the PI odor on me even 8 hrs later in the day. This stuff has a lasting odor which is why I\'m hesistant to double the drops I use.

More PI users please respond. Given my situation should I continue with a single drop, or increase it to two.. In both cases I mask it with Obsession cologne.

Hopefully I\'ll post some good news soon!

MAJORSOB
08-29-2001, 10:23 PM
Well i started out slow with it at first..and noticed no reaction so i gradually increased dosage until i did notice it started to effect people..slightly if at all..no DIHL\'s just a lot of chatty girls..so i figured thats about right..getting girls to open up..then i tried using the Andro in combination for the clothes..this seemed to create the buzz everyone talks about and worked on the women..i\'m not going to repeat the same old line about how some pheros work for some people and not for others, i think they all work but in different doses..thats why i picked one girl to zero in on and experiment to see if anything i changed made any difference.. sorry if this is too long..but all i can tell you is what i tried.

rjm
08-29-2001, 11:41 PM
Try punching it up to two drops... Nothing to lose, though there may be some airplanes following you home! images/icons/wink.gif

As for myself, my experiments with PI have netted nothing... I have some in with APC, but haven\'t noticed anything there, either...

Randy

MAJORSOB
08-30-2001, 08:54 AM
Don try using the \"pit trick \" with the PI..it does keep the smell down a bit and if any one notices the smell they\'ll just think you sweat..big deal..tat way you can see what reaction you get from using two drops. P.S. the only reaction i ever got from wearing PI around the office was the way it alters men the alpha male syndrome.. Most of the people you work with probably have you sized up a certain way and wouldnt give it a second thought..but try it around a bar or club..resturant somewhere women don\'t already know you..by the way i tried overdosing with the PI by using three drops yesterday just to see the reaction..it was funny. There were three girls talking when i walked up and said hi..they all responded friendly..i noticed one girl\'s face started to blush bright red cheeks..the other girl started playing with her hair and started acting all giddy and the third started itching her nose..i asked her what the matter was Do i smell bad or something? the giddy one chimed in saying you smell great and got closer and gave me a hug..the one who blushed just kind of stood there in a daze..and the nose itcher said i smell nice and smiled all while rubbing her nose..they were cute. so any way three different girls three different effects..no bad reactions but damn after an hour i had to wash that stuff off Phew!!

a.k.a.
08-30-2001, 12:17 PM
Don Juan,
I\'ve had mixed results using PI in everyday situations. My best results have been in clubs. My second best results were when I cut down to LESS than one drop.
I\'f you check Lomo\'s diaries (Where is he by the way?), you\'ll see that he had success in office settings by covering the spout and using 2-3 DABS (= much less than the big drop which comes out when you don\'t cover the spout).
Also, I think there are subtle differences with regard to what types and how much cologne you use. It seems I\'ve had better results if a bit of the \"BO smell\" is still noticable beneath the cologne.
Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 02:51 PM
Day3: PI Diaries

Ok so here I am at my 3rd day. This time I wanted to make sure I got a good night sleep so i good better assess the results.

I used ONE DROP of PI again, rubbed behind the ears, and covered with cologne.

Today at the office things were different. I didn\'t make any more an effort to talk to people than I did yesterday but their behaviours seems to be better towards me.

First of the guy sitting beside me decided to introduce himself and take a time out from his work. We chatted for about 2-3 minutes and introduced ourselves.

Then the receptionist at the doorway (an older woman) decided to come up to me on her way around the office and ask me if I\'d be staying over the next few days (I\'m on contract work and its ending). So I spoke to her. Later in the day our eyes met from afar (say 15 feet) and we both smiled.

On my way to the bosses office, I talked to this one shy girl (good looker) and it was regarding work. She\'s not talkative but she was in good spirits today and did smile a bit and giggle at me.

I caught a few glances from women looking at me while I walked around. Some made eye contact and smiled. Not much of an appetizer but hell it beats the day I had yesterday! Then when I was beside the printer, one lady decided to inform me that it would be a long wait till my stuff came out as she was printing a huge file (50 pages). I didn\'t think she\'d have to go out of her way to tell me but she did and we both smiled at each other.

One woman i ran into while walking to my bosses office smiled at me and I felt like talking a bit to her while we walked. She was relaxed with me, and very pleasant. We said a few thoughts about what we thought about work today and around the office.

I didn\'t have much of a temper today. Not that I usually do but I felt more relaxed and friendly towards all people male and female today. I was fairly relaxed and easy going. I made eye contact with people more often and got pleasant responses.

So far no DIHL, no flirting, and no chit chat beyond Hi, hello and occasional conversation.

A day better than DAY 2 (see previous posts)... DEFINITELY.

Maybe the andro is building inside of me. Maybe my levels to start with were pretty low and they\'re steadily increasing as I apply external andro (i.e. with PI). I\'m going to stick to one drop tommorrow for work, and add another when I hopefully hit the CNE at night with a group of friends.

I\'ll keep you posted on the results!

Till next time... may she smell you well..

Don Juan.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 06:47 PM
Day 5: PI Diaries

Went out to the movies with my fiance today. Used 2 drops of PI. Didn\'t notice any extra attention from my woman than I usually do. Didn\'t get any DIHL or girls checking me out.

I\'m wondering if I\'m under/overdosing... ? hmmm any feedback would be appreciated. Those whose used PI with great success tell me the optimum dosage in office, theatre, and club environments.

BTW i\'m trying to keep a positive attitude about this, and not reject PI completely. I\'ll use the whole bottle up before I make any final judgements on it. In the meantime I think my problem is with doses because as you can tell from my diary some days are better than others.

Don Juan

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 10:24 PM
Day4: PI Diaries

Went to the CNE this evening with my fiance and friends (CNE is an amusement park/exibition) in Toronto, Canada.

I used a drop in morning to work, and added another at night. Didn\'t notice any DIHL or heads turning. What I did notice was an effect on my woman.

She was grabbiling me, holding me, and wanting to kiss even as we walked around. I thought this was a perfect time to ask her if there was something different about me. She said I smelled good. She says I love that shhirt on you (I placed the PI on neck). Then she tells me its the same smell she wakes up to on the pillows. She says its a sexy smell.

So right there i noticed that the bloodhound likes this stuff and it was covered with Obsession from CK.

The rest of the group always paid attention when i talked. They were in couples too. But no grabs, flirtatious signs etc from anyone but my fiance.

Hmmm.. Lets see what happens tommorrow.