PDA

View Full Version : HELP

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 04:21 AM
I have got TE,AE,APC,PI, and PF. I have tried differnet combos of all of these. I have tried small amounts and large amount. I work out six days a week and a former bodybuilder. I am very personalible and easy going. I keep reading all of these posts about DIHL and strong hits. I am a realistic person. But I do expect better reactions than I have gotten.

Please HELP me with advice on combos.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 05:03 PM
Thanks Wilde Oscar,

I will try to be sure and use very small amounts. I usually use 2 sprays of TE, AE behind the ears or 2 sprays of TE and PF or APC on the arms

Tomorrow I will try one Spray of TE, One Ae or PF

oscar
08-27-2001, 10:53 PM
wild bill,

I have all the stuff you listed except APC.The fact you work out as much as you say means that depending on your age and metabolism,you may already be cranking out adequate quantities of pheros,even before you add the store-bought ones.Maybe not.

When using PI,TE, and to a lesser extent AE,apply very sparingly.They are STRONG products,and over-loading with them is easy.Don\'t combine these three,use one at a time. Make sure to cover the PI or TE scent with a cologne.I\'d recommend a non-phero cologne,given your intense workout regimen.

The APC and PF are relative lightweights by comparison, but are both scented so I guess you don\'t want to wear them together.

Try one heavyweight with one lightweight,then switch one,then the other.

What combos have you tried? How much of each product do you tend to use? If you use too much,the deer can scamper away even before they\'re in range of your headlights! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
08-28-2001, 05:19 AM
wild bill,

That sounds good.The two sprays of TE were probably WAY too much.Hell,I don\'t work out at all and two hits of TE would be SERIOUS OVERKILL on me!
images/icons/shocked.gif

Best of Luck,
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif